Upstairs, Peter was bent over the sofa being fucked by an old man with spindly legs and whispy white hair. He had a nice cock though, as I watched it sliding in and out of Peter's arse. I went over and tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked round and grinned, raising an eyebrow and licking his lips as his body shook to the old man's thrusts.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

On 3/30/2024 at 9:35 AM, Slipitupme said:

Upstairs, Peter was bent over the sofa being fucked by an old man with spindly legs and whispy white hair. He had a nice cock though, as I watched it sliding in and out of Peter's arse. I went over and tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked round and grinned, raising an eyebrow and licking his lips as his body shook to the old man's thrusts.

Very hot! Can’t wait for more filthy, seedy sex in sauna. Please continue!!!

Love this story.  I truly caputures the feel, smell, sights, and sounds of my local bath house.  I'm an older guy, but you could call me "Timmy".  I go to the baths and I'm naked for my entire visit.  Walking around naked with my hole lubed and ready to take any load.  Everyone knows I'm available.  While some visits are busier than others, I know that I am a public fuck hole available for anyone to use.   Nothing like getting fucked with an audience, feeling the cum dripping down my leg.  Poz men and poz loads to the front of the line.

Edited by Indynudeguy
spelling
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

If you have occasion to get to Wisconsin I'll be happy to breed you.  Unlikely you'll convert from it; but would be fun if you did.  If you for sure want to convert we should use the method I used for myself.  

• 1 month later...

"Guess who's downstairs?" I said. "Cousin Martin. He has a message for you, apparently."

The old man ignored me, sliding happily in and out of Peter's arsehole and obviously set on working to a climax.

Peter gave a low moan of pleasure and sagged over the sofa. "Be there in a minute!" He gasped, licking his lips with pleasure.

I grinned and left them to it.

Downstairs was getting busier. The doorbell rang, but there was no sign of Bill. I let the customer in, gave him a key then went into the sitting room.

As I expected, Bill was there with Martin. The lad was lying back on an old sofa with his trousers and underpants around his ankles. Bill was kneeling between his legs fondling his small dick which was stiff and wet. Martin's face was flushed and sweaty , and he was inhaling a bottle of poppers like it was nectar. 

"Ahh, there you are." Said Bill. "Martin here is just relaxing, aren't you Martin?"

There was just a groan in reply and I realised the poor thing was flying on poppers and out of it.

Bill gave me an evil grin. "I think it might be nice to show Martin around as Peter is busy, shall we?"

I helped the lad off with his tee shirt. Bill helped him to his feet and he stumbled out of his trousers and pants.

His body was smooth and rather rubbery with a floppy belly over his tiny cock with its fuzz of ginger hair.

He smiled vaguely at me and his face and chest were flushed red from the poppers.

"This way, Martin." Said Bill "Come and see our nice basement."

I could tell Bill was really excited. His cock was stiff and drooling as we took Martin by the arms and guided him over to the basement steps. Bill grabbed a torch and we wet down. It was hot, smelly and pitch black, but we could sense other bodies in the space around us.

Bill flicked on the torch and we saw there were at least half a dozen men. They were real denizens, older, pozzed and depraved. An old man was bent over the couch in the corner being fucked by another man with sagging buttocks and veiny legs.

"Oh my!" Martin's eyes went wide and his expression was a comical mixture of surprise, horror and curiosity. Gently, Bill held the bottle to his nose and Martin sagged against me as the poppers did their work.

The men weren't bothered about the torchlight. Several turned to look at us, and I saw them nudge each other and indicate Martin's body. From somewhere, Bill produced a tube of lube. He smeared a dollop on his finger and  began to rub it between Martin's ample buttocks.

"Wha... what are you doing?" He slurred as I parted his buttocks so Bill could lube him up.

"Just a little lube, Martin. Doesn't that feel nice?

His finger was flicking in and out and Martin groaned in surprise. "oooh!" He said " Feels good!"

Bill raised an eye and indicated the couch. "I think it's time we got Martin here pregnant, don't you? He whispered.

I nodded in agreement. We eased him forward and the little group of trolls parted to let us to the couch. Gently, Bill pushed Martin face down so he was bent over the slimey plastic. He told him to rest his head on his arms, gave him more poppers and stroked his head.

"Who wants to be first?" He said.

Beside us, the man fucking the other troll stopped and pulled out his cock.

He was probably in his fifties, but looked older with a pot belly and spindly legs. A faded biohazard tattoo adorned his belly.

He grasped his cock in his veiny fist. It was drooling cum and slick with lube.

"Don't mind if I do!" He grinned.

He got behing the upraised bottom, positioned his cock and began to push it into Martin's arse.

"Oww!" He cried and began to struggle. Bill held his shoulders down as I opened the bottle and put the poppers under his nose 

"Easy! " Said Bill. " Just relax and let him fuck you"  He stroked Martin's head. The poppers took effect and I heard Martin gasp as his body relaxed. The man grunted with satisfaction, pushed forward and sank his cock into the young body.

He began to thrust gently in and out.  Martin's gasps of pain turned to sobs of pleasure as he lay there being sodomised for the first time.

The man's thrusts became more urgent and he announced he was going to come.

"You poz, I take it?" Said Bill.

"Oh yeah, gasped the man. "Really toxic"

Martin heard the exchange and said "N..noo...wait" but he made no move to get up as the other trolls clustered round and stroked his body.

The man gave a great grunt of release and thrust hard into Martin, his sagging buttocks quivering as he spurted.

"There, there Martin." Said Bill as he bent and kissed his cheek. " It's in you now, Why not be a good little pig and let these other gentlemen have their turn?"

With that we left him there as a second man got into position...

"

• Like 7
  • Piggy 13

On 4/1/2024 at 8:20 PM, Indynudeguy said:

Love this story.  I truly caputures the feel, smell, sights, and sounds of my local bath house.  I'm an older guy, but you could call me "Timmy".  I go to the baths and I'm naked for my entire visit.  Walking around naked with my hole lubed and ready to take any load.  Everyone knows I'm available.  While some visits are busier than others, I know that I am a public fuck hole available for anyone to use.   Nothing like getting fucked with an audience, feeling the cum dripping down my leg.  Poz men and poz loads to the front of the line.

I would love to join you in your local bath house and help you guide all those hot cocks in your ass while I suck on your cock.
You can lie on top of me 69 and suck mine if you want and guide cocks into my hot asshole...

• Like 1

At the top of the stairs, Bill stopped and said "You know what? I might just go back down and keep an eye on cousin Martin." He was stroking his erection and I guessed Martin was going to get Bill's full attention.

I shrugged. "Ok, I'll check out the place and see if anyone wants a drink or something."

Bill scurried back down the stairs. I heard a low moan and Martin's slurred voice saying " Oh..oh...oh...please stop..oh it's soo big..." As he was buggered in the darkness.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 6