Upstairs, Peter was bent over the sofa being fucked by an old man with spindly legs and whispy white hair. He had a nice cock though, as I watched it sliding in and out of Peter's arse. I went over and tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked round and grinned, raising an eyebrow and licking his lips as his body shook to the old man's thrusts.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 3/30/2024 at 9:35 AM, Slipitupme said:

Upstairs, Peter was bent over the sofa being fucked by an old man with spindly legs and whispy white hair. He had a nice cock though, as I watched it sliding in and out of Peter's arse. I went over and tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked round and grinned, raising an eyebrow and licking his lips as his body shook to the old man's thrusts.

Very hot! Can’t wait for more filthy, seedy sex in sauna. Please continue!!!

Love this story.  I truly caputures the feel, smell, sights, and sounds of my local bath house.  I'm an older guy, but you could call me "Timmy".  I go to the baths and I'm naked for my entire visit.  Walking around naked with my hole lubed and ready to take any load.  Everyone knows I'm available.  While some visits are busier than others, I know that I am a public fuck hole available for anyone to use.   Nothing like getting fucked with an audience, feeling the cum dripping down my leg.  Poz men and poz loads to the front of the line.

Edited by Indynudeguy
spelling
  • Upvote 3

If you have occasion to get to Wisconsin I'll be happy to breed you.  Unlikely you'll convert from it; but would be fun if you did.  If you for sure want to convert we should use the method I used for myself.