bday massage bareback surprise

chipygmalion80

This is a true story of a bearded masseur going surprisingly bareback for a birthday massage.

The Call

My manager had called in a favor that put me travelling for work on my birthday.  What joy! but I decided to make the best of the situation by getting a birthday massage.  I hoped online the morning of my birthday to look for guys offering massage.  This kind of search was new to me.  My bf says I can be a slut so "looking" online is old news but I'd never been "generous" in my sexual adventures, so I was being a bit cautious for obvious reasons.  I spotted an ad by a guy that the app said was really close to my hotel.  He used plain, simple English, had a couple clothed pictures, and had written in the ad to text or call him for more details.  So I texted him -- "what the heck" I thought to myself, let's do it. 
He said his name was Steve.  He was relatively slow in responding to my txts but was very candid: which hotel? what kind of massage? how long?  I figured these questions were all business as usual since they were the same questions my massage therapists asked.  I txted back that I'd be comfortable with a "full body".  He replied, "nude sensual massage?".  I txted back if that works out then yes, and asked how much.  Everything was reasonable except the time.  I had several work emails and calls to make that morning so I asked for later that afternoon but Steve said he was leaving town so could only do that morning.  Rather than look more, because everything sounded great with Steve, I agreed and we setup a time for him to come to my hotel room within the hour.
I showered then hopped down to the hotel lobby where I'd seen an ATM.  "Card declined."  WTF!  I started panicking and thinking that I'd have to call my masseur to cancel because I was broke!  My bank texted me a few seconds later and asked if I was trying to withdraw money.  "Ooooh", I thought, "fraud detection."  I almost never withdraw cash while travelling so my bank must have caught the ATM use as odd.  I texted my bank back that it was me, went back to the ATM, and got cash that time.  First panic over with.
I'd asked Steve the masseur to meet me outside the hotel lobby so I could make sure it really was him.  My friend who lived in a nearby neighborhood and who I'd had dinner with had told me that my hotel was in a shady part of town.  So there I stood, on the busy downtown street, on the phone with coworkers while waiting to see if some stranger, who didn't look at all like Steve's ad, try to rob me.  hah! -- and in a way you could say I was "working the street" LOL, but only because I was trying to wrap up my morning with work before the massage.  My phone buzzes that there is another call incoming and the callerID is Steve my masseur.  I'm trying to get off the phone with a coworker, it takes my coworker another couple minutes to SHUT UP, Steve goes to voicemail, and I hurridly call him back.  "Maybe he's cancelling" I think to myself, because it was already 10mins after our arranged time.  I say "Hi" and Steve has this calm, masculine, but soft spoken voice, and says he's at the elevator already!  WTH!  Maybe he's pushing for me to do something rash without seeing him so I panic again.  With him on the phone, I hurridly walk back to the elevator shafts, and see this guy on the phone walking towards the lobby.  He's 6'0, bearded, white, in plaid and jeans.  "Oh that you?" I say while looking at him, with a bit of delight, and smile.  He smiles back.  It was the same guy as in his ad pic.

The Arrival

Luck would have it we get into an elevator by ourselves.  I blabber on about work because nothings worse than awkward silence in an elevator with any stranger, but all while having a good look over Steve.  Piercing blue eyes, weathered face, muscular neck with adams apple, big rugged hands at his sides; but again that plaid shirt and plain fit jeans.  Nothing tight fitting in attire.  Actually the plaid shirt make him look like some lumberjack that rolled out of Washington State's mountains.  All he'd need would be boots instead of sneakers.  Hah!  He doesn't smell of wood -- and I mean tree wood, LOL -- and doesn't smell homeless, or of weed, smoke, or anything really.  His accent isn't decernable -- no queeny high pitch, and no James Earl Jr, but no attitude either; just an all American accent like you'd hear in the Midwest thought very soft spoken.  The elevator door opens on my floor and I walk him into my room.  His eyes dart around too to check everything out.  I finally notice that he doesn't have a bag, backpack, or anything to carry supplies.  On a good note that means he doesn't have a rifle or rope or drugs or anything my panicy mind could conjure up to freak me out but also doesn't mean he has massage supplies?
"So I've done many massages but nothing like this before", I admit, hinting at how he wants to do this without supplies.  To which he says, "Oh.  ... It's really hot in here," and takes off a retro windbreaker jacket that I hadn't noticed. "Oops, sorry," I say and dart to the thermostat, "I turned up the temp thinking it'd need to be warmer."  I seriously thought a nude massage would be more comfortable in a kind of sauna-like environment? but Steve must have been roasting so I quickly turned the AC on.  Steve strips down the bed and motions for me to hop on it.  So I just strip down butt naked in front of the guy.  I don't really know why I did strip in front of him.  My dick is soft and I just imagine being in a lockerroom with Steve and talking to him like any other guy.  He's still got his lumberjack clothes on.  "One reason I'm glad you could do today is because it's my birthday," I keep on.  "Happy birthday!" he says with a cheeky smile, "how old are you?"  Though I thought my age was in my online profile he must have forgotten.  I tell him 37 and ask for his.  He's 50!  I thought he was low 40s -- I mean I'm not ageist, it's all about chemistry, and his face is weathered but no wrinkles, and he wasn't the fastest at texting like Millenials text, but with that muscled neck he stays fit somehow.  Or at least preserved guy, I think to myself.  "I'm going to use your restroom" he blurts out in his soft but masculine voice.  Hmmm, I think to myself, wonder what's up?  Maybe he's nervous about undressing in front of a guy?  So I squat on the bed naked, listen to Steve the masseur piss in the toilet, and check my work email again.
Steve comes out of the toilet -- STILL clothed -- and says, "I don't have professional stuff but brought lotion and a special lotion."  He pulls out the 2 "lotions" from a cloth wrapped up his windbreaker jacket, and one is Gun Oil.  I dart a quirky smile at him and just say "Oh, OK" because the Gun Oil is obviously for fucking around.  I mean, guys do jack off with lube but how many?  And I smile because I'd suspected Steve may be straight, given how he looks and talks, but how many str8 men buy Gun Oil??  So he's gay afterall, or at least bi, despite his lumberjack looks.   "Lay with your head at the edge of the bed, face up." he says to me while walking away.  I do as commanded.  Then I hear him FINALLY getting his clothes off.  Sadly he's got me laying away from him so it's hard to look his way without being obvious that I'm checking him out, so I miss his whole unclothing!  Ugh!!  Again I wonder if there's some surprise.  Maybe his dick is covered in warts?  Maybe he's got purple lesions all over his body!  My mind always panics about the unknown, and Steve had given no nude pics.
Then he walks over to my head hanging on the edge of the bed, and I feel him on my forehead.  It feels soft and a bit cold.  I look up at there's this gorgeous bottom up POV of Steve!  His flacid cock is on my forehead resting, above that is a bit of reddish blond pubes, then a small baby bump stomach, he's leaning over and I see hairy pecs, his musclar neck, two thick arms stretched out towards me, his facial beard, and those light blue eyes behind it all.  I hear the lotion pop open and squirt on his hands.  Then I feel something harsh on my chest!  His hands!  His palms are like sandpaper!!  In all my massages, both girls and guys, they have soft, smooth palms.  But Steve's are rough.  I get excited by this apparent negative feature of Steve's: rough hands = hard working, blue collar man?  I imagine: does he work construction?  or with ropes?  One of his pics was on a boat, so maybe fishing?  Whatever he does has TORE UP his palms, but with the lotion it kind of feels like a Korean exfoliating massage (where they basically scrape off your old skin, and it actually feels good, though they do it with a special cloth not their hands).  It's not pleasant, at first.  
Everything else about the massage is normal and I'm fully relaxed now.  We're both naked but neither Steve or I get hardons.  My mind is churning: do I want to have sex with this hunk of man?  YES!  Does he want to have sex with me?  Who knows!  I'm paying for a massage, at basically the typical rate for full body @ 1hr, so maybe he really is bi and doesn't want to do anything.  But why did he ask me "sensual"?  I mean,  I'm a 5'8 150lb white nerd with glasses and a chatter box, so no stud or twink, and Steve's dick is as flaccid as it was to begin with.  I get up and thank him very much.  I'm looking down at Steve because he's squat on the bed.  What a sexy, handsome man he is looking up at me with those blue eyes!  "Do you like massage?" I ask, knowing the answer.  "Sure, you want to massage me??"  I guess this is an odd request from a client.  "Yes, if you're OK with that."  Again I don't know his sexual orientation so I'm not sure whether my ask comes across as being an oddball nerdy client or him being str8-ish.  He accepts.
This this hunk of man lays down, face down! and presents his gorgeous body to me.  He's totally smooth on his backside.  His shoulders are broad, and connect decent biceps but very thick forarms to those rough hands.   His butt is this pale white mound of beef cake below a size 32 waste I figure, so that is just watering my mouth.  His legs are two thick tree trunks holding up nice calves that are mostly bald.  I notice his feet are covered in white, Fruit-of-the-Loom, knee-high socks! LOL!  What dreadful socks, but just like I'd expect a blue collar, low key "str8" guy to wear.  At least this socks are clean and bleach white!  As I massage him, I notice how everything is thick about him.  His forearms.  His hams.  His gluts.  This 50 year old man has more muscle that I can ever imagine.  
He starts to sniffle and squirm.  Maybe this was a bad idea, I think to myself.  "I need to roll over" and Steve does so.  "Everything OK?" I ask, hoping in my mind he's into me touching him.  "Yea just everything was running to my nose."  And he lays there spread out before me.  Now I get to see his front side full on.  His chest is the only hairy part of this man's body besides his face.  It's reddish blond just like his pubes and covered from pec down to belly.  Then I finally see his package full on.  His balls are totally hairless and smooth but wrinkled and his sac the size of 2 lemons.  His cock is still flaccid but a shower.  Smooth light foreskin still coveres everything but even soft his cock is thick about the size of a thick pork sausage though longer.  Such a beauty to see this man's package.  All I want to do is suck on this man's meat!  But do I make a move, I think to myself.  I'm worried.  If I touch him sexually, will he get up and leave??  Of course not!  I think of the Gun Oil he brought.  So yes, the lube means he's up for something, but what?  
Steve the masseur makes the 1st move.  I'm sitting squat next to him on the bed working on his massive quads.  He touches my thigh, then works underneath me to grab my balls.  Those rough hands again!  I look at him, into his blue eyes, and see it -- I see that we will have sex.  I can't explain how but there is some connection there with Steve, so I smile at him.  I'm so fucking releaved to know that I can enjoy him fully!  So I move my hands up his crotch and cup my hands around his big ballsac.  It feels wonderful to have his eggs in my hands.  But now Steve moves fast.  He drags my lower half closer to him, opens up my legs, and pull my waste next to his chest.  OMG!  He's getting us into a 69 position!  His thick thigh raises up, opening his crotch next to my face, and his soft cock and balls slide down the leg next to my mouth.  I feel Steve first: he inhales one of my balls into his mouth!  FUCK his mouth feels great.  I return the favor and grab half his nuttsac and open my mouth wide to take in this man egg.  We work on each other balls for minutes and I'm rock hard now.  When I look down at Steve's cock it has swelled into an fatter sausage but isn't rock hard.  Of course the time has come to suck on this man's cock.  As I do, aiming to avoid hitting him with my teeth, Steve's cock doesn't get bigger.  He feels great inside my mouth, filling it up mostly, but is still only semi-hard.   How odd, I thought.  What does this man like?  I soon find out.
Steve yanks my rock hard dick out of his mouth, lays both hands on my butt, opens up my cheeks and bam! He dives into munching on my butt crack!  He starts making these deep, muffled moaning sounds and his big legs act like they're pushing his waste closer to me.  This guy likes, rimming ass!!  I'm so confused!  Then I have another panic attack: he wants to fuck me?!  Oh geeze, I cannot get fucked.  I had showered but I'm travelling without supplies to clean out.  Then I think of Steve again: maybe he just really likes ass.  I mean, I LOVE ASS so much that I've blown my load just from a guy sitting on my face.  OK, so I'll help out Steve.  I raise myself up, move his big legs down flat, and sit on his face!  Smothering him with ass!  This drives the man crazy!   All sorts of muffled moans are coming out of his mouth.  His rough hands start smacking my buttcheeks inbetween butt munching.  And then I see it: my eyes look down from the happy trail to his belly button to his pubes and: his fattened up stiff cock!  For the 1st time Steve's dick is hard enough to stand up.  Fuck it looks beautiful between his 2 massive legs.  I of course lean over and get his dick in my mouth again, but now I cannot.  Before I could take his semi all the way but now his dick hits the back of my throat and the shaft isn't all the way in my mouth.  I do the hand + mouth jacking but want to give Steve more yet my deepthroat skills aren't stellar (guys are been training me to avoid teething them).  I make a conscious effort to open up wide enough and position my mouth so Steve's fully hard dick can push through the back of my mouth and go down my throat.  Now my nose is in his big ballsac.  It smells of manhood, then I cannot breath, and feels wonderful to be choked up my Steve's big dick.

The Fuck

He rims my ass while I suck and deepthroat his fully hard dick more.  After many minutes of this intense action I pull off because my dick is so turned on as Steve occasionally reaches around to jack me.  I don't want to cum yet.  Steve and I squat on the bed and face each other.  He grabs my dick and I grab his.  "You really like that" I say to get at what's next.  "Yea" he says simply, "When I was massaging your backside, I wanted to do that.  You have a beautiful ass".  "And you have a beautiful cock" I proudly told him.  "My sausage suprise" he said and we laughed.  We look into each others eyes while jacking each other's dicks.  I could just cum like this, I think to myself.  But Steve grabs the Gun Oil.  He squirts a few pumps on each of our dicks.  OK maybe he does jack with lube (I don't need to).  Then he takes a finger and lubes the outside of my hole.  Oh damn, I think to myself.  He does want to fuck.  "I don't think I can do this" I honestly admit to Steve.  I then realize something hopful: my BM that morning.  For many years I've had to clean out on the rare times that I bottom because my bowel movements aren't the best.  Bottom friends have told me all sorts of tricks they use, like special diets, but I eat what I want and don't like a lot of fuss when fucking so I top more and don't bother with making sure I can bottom.  But that morning, after setting up the massage with Steve, I now remember that I had a very good BM.  (Not to disgust: but it was clean.  I didn't even need toilet paper, which usually means it's all out and clean in there).  Steve just says, "OK. We can try."  I took that not as a command but also not a suggestion -- he wanted to take the opportunity.  He grabs my legs and lifts me back so I fall onto my back.  Steve looks down at his cock and my hole.  I look up at his hairy pecs. thick forearms holding my legs up, and look at his face.  He catches me and looks back, then closes my legs so my ankles are around his musclar neck, and presses his dick against my hole.  I brace.  OK I know I'm not suppose to brace but it's been awhile and I'm nervous about my hole still.  "Just breath" Steve says.  AHA!  He knows the drill!  At this point I figure Steve is gay, or at least bi.  He's fucked a guys ass before and knows I need to relax.  I'm even more excited and attracked to Steve now.  We have more in common.  We've both fucked guys asses.  Steve is just a lumberjack gay or whatever -- he doesn't fit into any mold that society has setup for him.  He isn't "masc" or "discreet" or desperate or crazy.  I respect the guy so much for that.  Is he going to fuck me? even though we don't know each other?  Yep, we're both horny and are attracted to each other so we will fuck.
His big head pushs past my sphincter.  His thickness stretches my hole open and it feels great.  Steve squirts more Gun Oil on his shaft.  He keeps pushing in deeper while we switch from looking down at each other's junk to looking at each others eyes.  "It OK?" I stupidly ask.  I'm asking several questins to Steve while he's got a good view.  I mean: is his dick still clean? And the bigger question: he's got NO CONDOM on his dick.  I don't carry condoms travelling and Steve's massage supplies didn't include any.   "Yea. It's tight," Steve says while looking at me.  Did he know what I was really asking??  His dick is up digging deeper into my fuckhole, bareback, and he doesn't know me.  And I wish it were less tight!  I bottom better with smaller dicks and I figured Steve is a solid 8+ and very thick.  
Steve takes my legs off of his hairy chest and lays them open next to his thick quats.  Each of his piston arms punch down to the left and right of me on my back and he begins to lean over me.  His muscular neck and upper shoulder is right above my forhead as his upper body stretches above mine.  I look down his hairy pecs, and his little baby bump stomach, and watch his waste start to pound.  Steve then lowers his beefy body just above mine.  My dick is rock hard and getting a bit squashed by him leaning in.  His neck and ear is right next to my eyes.  I notice his neck is a bit red.  I look over across his smooth arched back now.  I feel the hairs on his chest touch my shoulders and stomach.  I squeeze my calves around his waste.  He is slowly digging his dick deeper into my hole.  I want to encourage him, so I reach my arms out as far as I can and grab his thick thighs.  My hands travel up and I feel his big beefy ass.  I squeeze and pull his ass in on his next thrust.  I wonder if Steve has fucked chicks too and if girls have enjoyed squeezing his big beefy butt as much as I am.  Steve's big dick rams through to the back of my fuckhole.  Fuck it hurts!  I moan in pain.  But I keep encouraging Steve's dick.  On each thrust I pull his ass in with my hands on each of his buttcheeks.  Every couple of thrusts his dick rams through again and hurts like hell. 
"Shh, the neighbors" Steve said quietly but sternly in my ear.  Oh, I must have been moaning loudly!  This was a thin walled hotel and you could hear a person walking down the hall past your door.  So I bit my lips.  But Steve was a beast.  His thrusts got a rhythm on time with a metronome.  I didn't need to grab his ass and encourage him anymore and almost needed to brace against his great thrusting thighs.  Steve's fucking became a machine.  Constant pace and ramming in deep each time.  What happened to this decent, all American lumberjack?  His thrusting was getting gradually faster and was not letting up.  My buttcheeks started making that butt slapping noise, ya know, when being pounded rough and hard.  Steve moved his arms back into pistons and raised his body off my but still leaning over me fully.  I could no longer grab his beefy ass so grabbed his great thighs just to feel them pounding me.  We looked at each other in the eyes again.  What a handsome and kind face he still had while fucking.  He wasn't squirming or constricting his face.  I probably was looking funny in the face!  I tried to keep a straight face but I'm no bottom and his massive meat wouldn't stop pulverizing my ass!  Often I'd have to close my eyes on one of his deep thrusts and when I opened' them I'd catch Steve checking out his dick fucking my hole, but then he'd notice me looking at him, and our eyes would lock again, and then I'd close my eyes on another deep thrust.
He grabbed my raging hard dick with one hand but I was too close .  "I will cum when you do," I explained, not wanting him to think I didn't want to cum.  He looked at me again and I held onto his biceps with my hands.  Steve's thrusts were happening too fast and his desire to get me off were telltell signs.  "Where do you want me to cum?" he said seriously, and looked me directly in the eyes.  I was embarrassed.  I wanted him to cum anyway he wanted, seriously.  I imagined how hot it would be to walk to work with his babies up my butt, but I also got excited from imagining the feeling of his hot cum spraying all over my chest or face.  I looked away for a bit.  "Where you want.  You can cum in me or on me".  Steve said nothing in reply.  It was cumming.  Steve lowered his beefy body all the way on me just to the point before crushing me.  I raised my legs up high so his dick had a clear shot of my fuckhole, and grabbed his smooth arching back.  I looked over at my side to see Steve's face but his face was smothered in the bed sheets.  His neck veins were pulsing rapidly.  Then I heard him moan differently.  It was a muffled sound in the bed sheets but clearly a prelude to orgasm.  "Fuck yea Steve, cum." I whispered in his ear.  Another muffled moan, and great thrust of his thighs, and Steve's great beefy body shook and quaked above me.  He was cumming!  Silently his body shook again.  Steve was cumming inside my ass!  I didn't feel his cock squirting inside my hole but it felt amazing to know this man wanted it and took it and filled it up.  My dick started squirting shot after shot of cum.  I could feel my fuckhole and sphincter pulse tighter around Steve's dick each time my cock squirted and I wondered if he enjoyed the feeling of my ass milking his dick.  He made no sound but stayed inside me.

NOTE: pic is closest I could find of Steve's appearance.  Sadly I've no pics of him!

steve-cock.jpg

• Upvote 6