Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

If you are getting fucked with a condom, you might as well use a dildo.  Nothing like the feel of raw cock coupled with freely offering your body  for the pleasure of other men.  Sheer exhilaration when you feel that cock pulsing and that load in your hole. 

45 minutes ago, indynudeguy said:

If you are getting fucked with a condom, you might as well use a dildo.  Nothing like the feel of raw cock coupled with freely offering your body  for the pleasure of other men.  Sheer exhilaration when you feel that cock pulsing and that load in your hole. 

Couldn’t agree more!  As a bottom it’s the best feeling!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, indynudeguy said:

Agreed

13 hours ago, indynudeguy said:

Totally agree 👍

On 9/12/2021 at 2:04 PM, YrGudBtm80 said:

Getting pumped full of warm and creamy cum on my days off from work is really all I daydream about nowadays 

You need to do it then.  I have found once I let one guy breed me in a night I want more. It’s a great feeling feeling the warm cum leaking out of my hole. 

On 8/31/2017 at 12:15 PM, bbicurious said:

When I top, I can definitely feel the difference between fucking raw and fucking with a condom. Fucking raw just feels way better on my dick, just the skin on skin contact alone. Releasing my load inside a guy fills me with this feeling that I am leaving a part of myself inside him and I find myself pushing my load deep inside him. if I found out that he squirted it out, it would insult me because I want my load to be fully absorbed into his body. I feel the strongest bond to the other guy when I am unloading and immediately after, especially when I can feel and see my own cum on my dick, leaking out of his ass before I pull out. For me, topping raw reduces me to my primitive state where my only desire is to deposit my seed inside someone, and accomplishing that is so satisfying. So that's why I like to bareback when I am topping and which is why I am willing to take on the risk.

On the other hand, the few times I bottomed (different cocks 8+ inches no reason why it shouldn't rock my world), it didn't feel like anything was happening down there. Maybe my ass is just not sensitive but it felt like it was all about his pleasure and I was just the means to his pleasure, which I was OK with but there was no real physical pleasure from the fuck. even though I haven't bottomed raw, I doubt that I would have been able to tell the difference between a raw and condom dick in my ass. So my question is for guys who bottom raw: What do you get from barebacking that you couldn't get from being fucked with a condom? Do you really feel when a dick is raw inside you, is there a difference in how it feels in your ass? Would you be happy barebacking if the guy pulled out before cumming or is the load very important to you? I hope you can explain to me your experiences and feelings and just what's going on in your mind when you're bottoming raw, thanks

Must be a sensitivity thing. Night & day difference fo me!

On 12/30/2020 at 3:55 PM, Cutedelicategay said:

I never used condoms since I lost my cherry at 13yrs. A man's cock is a very powerful organ of his body. It is indeed a magical wand connected almost at the centre of his body. As a submissive woman at heart bottom there is no other powerful emotion than feeling a man's cock sliding inside my body. It's the feeling of completeness that I as a bottom go through. 

I see men the same way, that their cocks are very powerful organs.  You nailed it.  Being fucked and taking his load inside me gives me a feeling of completeness too.  When a man fucks he wants you to feel his cock, show you what it is all about.  He wants to make you understand, love or lust or both.  A man can teach you with his cock or punish you. I submit and make sex all about the man and his cock.

Obviously, there is the physical aspect: going raw feels better for all parties.

But more importantly, I think, is the psychological aspect. I think many of us have tried to explain it in the various discussions on this topic—but for me for me, I think it’s the:

1. Feeling lucky/honored to be chosen by a man to receive the gift of his cock, fucking and sperm. Gay sex and bareback sex was so [banned word] for so long that honestly, I grew up thinking it would only ever be a fantasy.  

2. Me giving away this most intimate piece of myself by letting a man into me, without any barrier, and allowing him to use me until he reaches climax.

3. The feeling of accomplishment that I was able to make a man cum. 

4. The feeling of vulnerability that comes with being forced to accept whatever comes with his cum (the risk).

etc. etc. etc. I just love worshiping the cock, and so much of that is the head space. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, Mikehunter311 said:

You need to do it then.  I have found once I let one guy breed me in a night I want more. It’s a great feeling feeling the warm cum leaking out of my hole. 

I want more, too. But, I can’t just go and go and go after they make me cum. No matter how much I protest that I don’t even WANT to cum, I always attract the guys who are obsessed with seeing me do it. As much as I want to earn their reward, they always want to stroke or suck mine just as much, if not more. It’s depressing. Yet, I keep falling for it, thinking that I’ve finally found the 1 guy who doesn’t give a fuck about my dick. But, they fool me every time. 

9 hours ago, YrGudBtm80 said:

I want more, too. But, I can’t just go and go and go after they make me cum. No matter how much I protest that I don’t even WANT to cum, I always attract the guys who are obsessed with seeing me do it. As much as I want to earn their reward, they always want to stroke or suck mine just as much, if not more. It’s depressing. Yet, I keep falling for it, thinking that I’ve finally found the 1 guy who doesn’t give a fuck about my dick. But, they fool me every time. 

I just tell them I want more kids and am going to pass. Most tops get it. 

2 hours ago, Mikehunter311 said:

I just tell them I want more kids and am going to pass. Most tops get it. 

I don’t get it. But, I was actually thinking the other day about how wimpy I sound when I protest as they try to stroke or suck me. Especially when they’re fucking me. I seem really submissive. I think maybe it turns them on. Gosh, I would hate for these creeps to think I’m trying to fucking role play with them and that I’m not dead fucking serious about not wanting to cum like that.