Barebacking: what's in it for the bottom?

To me the most intimate between two men is getting his naked cock deep in me and knowing he ultimately are going to leave his semen - part of himself - in me. It is a total limitless surrender to the man enjoying my hole - letting him leave his DNA in me (yes I know I dont absorb/mix his DNA with mine). In the end its more a mental than a real excersise, as I seldom feels the difference between a covered and a naked cock.

• Like 5

1. The cum dripping down my leg at some point afterward 

2. Load count goals

3. The verbal abuse that comes from a raw top. Calling me... Just a hole, faggot, slut, cumdump. That rarely happens when condoms used. 

To me it's one of the most intimate things 2 men can do together.   All men, regardless of their place in society have the primal need to spread their seed hardwired into them.  It's one of the great equalizers in life.   To be able to get another man off and be the receptacle for his seed is a great honour and a privilege. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, drm1234 said:

To me it's one of the most intimate things 2 men can do together.   All men, regardless of their place in society have the primal need to spread their seed hardwired into them.  It's one of the great equalizers in life.   To be able to get another man off and be the receptacle for his seed is a great honour and a privilege. 

Prefectly described!

• Like 2

On 6/24/2023 at 6:44 PM, drm1234 said:

It is a turn on for me that my role is not to spread my seed, but to be bred by more dominant men. Sometimes I feel ashamed that it's not the other way around, but when it comes down to it that's what feels right to me. This post is right, it's a privilege. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 6/24/2023 at 2:44 PM, drm1234 said:

Well said!! I enjoy the moment when my top holds his cock still, deep inside my pussy which signals that he has exploded his load deep inside my pussy and whispers how satisfied he has been with my performance. Yes, to be the "receptacle for his seed is a great honour and a privilege."

• 1 month later...

I am totally 50/50 vers.  I’ve got a big dick and like to fuck and I have a hungry hole that loves attention. I don’t know if it’s unfortunate, but there are times where I’m in the mood to bottom and hooking up with a guy who is a top, but when he sees my dick, he suddenly throws up his legs.

All of that, notwithstanding, I love to bottom. I love the intimacy of taking raw dick up my ass. It’s extremely erotic and sensual and nasty to feel his cock spasming as he dumps his load. And I don’t know why it only happens with some guys and not others, but sometimes I can feel the individual ropes of sperm shooting out of his cock. 

Edited by partying.hard
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

4 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I am totally 50/50 vers.  I’ve got a big dick and like to fuck and I have a hungry hole that loves attention. I don’t know if it’s unfortunate, but there are times where I’m in the mood to bottom and hooking up with a guy who has a top, but when he sees my dick, he suddenly throws up his legs. All of that, notwithstanding, I love to bottom. I love the intimacy of taking raw dick up my ass. It’s extremely erotic and sensual and nasty to feel his cock spasming as he dumps his load. And I don’t know why it only happens with some guys and not others, but sometimes I can feel the individual ropes of sperm shooting out of his cock. 

💯 agree, the intimacy of raw dick deep,in my ass or when I am topping, me deep in the bottom’s ass is just so special, especially when your looking into each others eyes as your breeding or being bred 🐷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

6 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I am totally 50/50 vers.  I’ve got a big dick and like to fuck and I have a hungry hole that loves attention. I don’t know if it’s unfortunate, but there are times where I’m in the mood to bottom and hooking up with a guy who is a top, but when he sees my dick, he suddenly throws up his legs.

All of that, notwithstanding, I love to bottom. I love the intimacy of taking raw dick up my ass. It’s extremely erotic and sensual and nasty to feel his cock spasming as he dumps his load. And I don’t know why it only happens with some guys and not others, but sometimes I can feel the individual ropes of sperm shooting out of his cock. 

Your second paragraph really nails it, I think. That intimacy you describe goes way beyond the physical for me.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 6:10 PM, partying.hard said:

There's nothing more intimate then having his cock inside you as he pumps his seed inside you. The moment he says he's cumming and his cock spasms, his balls pull up and you become one with him for that brief moment. I love when he pulls out after he's filled me and inspects my hole to see his cum leak out.  The pride he feels at that moment.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2