Sign in to follow this  
bbbriguy

Headquarters Upstairs 17 Sept

Come along to the Fisting and Piss party 17 Sept from 2pm upstairs at Headquarters.. find me waiting with my ass up in the air ready for you to dump your load deep inside my ass as many times as you can...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By archetypalmind
      I really like to get fucked BB by many guys. The most guys that fucked me in one night were 18 guys, all BB. It was a great night and I collected alot of load inside me. 
      How many guys did you have in one night?
    • By bornabottom
      Cambridge Ontario Raw/Power Bottom looking for tops to set up playtimes for me to get properly fucked.   Let me know.  You can pick me up asap.   Hmu & ask for my number to txt.
      I am Neg - you be Neg or Undetectable plz. 
      Must be on meds or neg plz.  Thk u. 
    • By lilguy
      Submissive exhibitionist in hollywood area hotel.  looking for a parade of guys to come use my holes the afternoon of Saturday 11/17.  will be broadcasting but your face need not show unless you want it to.  you'll be able to see what is broadcast.  will also set up gloryhole if feasible and anyone is interested.
    • By indian-cd
      Hi, Indian cd in London seeking hung BBCs for a gangbang. please get in touch xx
    • By CigarBBcn
      We are a couple (Poz Top and neg bottom/vers) based near Barcelona and we will be visiting Berlin from 14th till 19th November 2018. 
      We are searching for real meetings with other pozz Tops or Vers pigs... preferably masculine, older than 35 y.o., smokers and depraved.
      We are also interested to know sex clubs or bars where we can play bareback. Any suggestion? Thanks! 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.