He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

On 3/12/2023 at 11:13 AM, Willing said:

Didn't even have to swallow did you ?  😉

Nope, took a deep breath when I thought he's close, then took it all the way.  Didn't taste cum til he pulled out and I got a few drops on my tongue, all in my stomach.

• Piggy 1

15 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

Nope, took a deep breath when I thought he's close, then took it all the way.  Didn't taste cum til he pulled out and I got a few drops on my tongue, all in my stomach.

Fuck yeah 👄

Oh yes let him enjoy himself in your throat and drain his balls. Feeling him grip your head as he pulls you onto him over and over again. The cock head battering the back of your mouth and blocking your throat. As he moans and groans in lust you choke and gag on his spunk load. Maybe getting cock whipped by him after as he looks down on you still gasping for air. Fuck yes x x x

• Piggy 1

• 6 months later...

It loves feeling his long cock penetrate it's throat and his ballsack coming to rest on it's chin or in it's eye sockets. He holds that position while it's throat stretches.

Slowly at first, then faster and faster, he begins to use it's throat for his pleasure and stops thinking about the object he is fucking. Love it when his balls are colliding with it's face over and over again.

Best when he holds it's head with both hands and gets really loud. So hot when he yells out he is cumming, then, burying his cock ballsdeep, shoots his thick, hot cum straight down it's ravaged throat. 

• Like 1