He forces his way down your throat. Push him back? Or let him use you?

Guest DaddysBoi

I usually recoil if they do the classic 'i don't want to force you', but when they do use force - you sink into that mindset and it's hot AF

I always remember one of the first times I was young and experienced and the older guy used force and I gagged hard and I hadn't quite got my technique down. He leaned over, grabbed some poppers (which were also new to me) and firmly made me take a couple of deep inhales...

My transition into cock whore started to really form in those moments. To this day I recall remember my mind changing in real time to 'i want to explore' to 'my god I need cock in my mouth, I want to be forced' 

Edited by liquidtmd
  • Like 1

My first time (a few years ago) this guy pushed me down so I'd throat his poz cock. I didn't push him away or recoil but tried to go for it and it made my dick so hard!  He was aggressive and I couldn't keep up with it, lol. 

This was the way I was trained to suck cock as a young teen. My best friend Larry and I used to watch his father's 8mm, black and white stag films, and our favorite clip showed a pretty, petite white girl giving a blowjob to to a hung, black stud. His cock had to be more than 10 inches long, and very thick. In spite of this, the girl was able to effortlessly swallow his entire cock all the way down her throat and let him roughly fuck her throat until he ejaculated deep inside her. We would watch this clip over and over and this became the way Larry wanted to be able to fuck my throat. Larry's cock was over 8 inches, but with practice, he was eventually able to fuck my throat just as the guy in the film fucked the girl's throat and this remains, to this day, my favorite way to suck cock. I pride myself on my ability to accept and tolerate being impersonally and aggressively treated in this manner.

• Like 2

If you're going to commit to being a cocksucker for various men, you need to be prepared and able to handle that kind of stuff.  My job is to suck his cock the way HE wants it.  I have guys with no limits that ask me to drink a ton of water and they like to throat fuck me so i puke up water.   Its not my first choice of things to do, but its not up to me.  Im there to provide a mouth and throat for him to use to cum.  I would never push back, unless he wanted me to. 

• Like 2

On 9/18/2017 at 3:25 PM, Guest DaddysBoi said:

Say you were sucking a guy off when he decided to take it a step up (or in this case a few inches deeper).

He wants to force fuck your throat.

And not just deep and slow. I mean a really rough throatfuck.

Will you let him ravage your throat till he cums or will you push him off?

ezgif-3-8e86e9859f.gif

let him ravage me, that what my fag throat is for sam withmy ass, feed me

• Piggy 1

Pretty sure I mentioned here that I'm not great at deepthroating, but can adapt to the situation. While sucking off a guy just now I did just that. Saw him jacking at the urinal next to the stall. He saw me jacking off & looking too. Gladly got on my knees for the short, stocky Hispanic guy with a nice uncut cock. His cock was curved down, so it was easier to swallow. He had such a tasty load. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I always let the top fuck my mouth the way he wants. The most aggressive guy I sucked had a big cock - very thick shaft and massive helmet. He was rough and kept forcing his cock balls deep down my throat. yeah, I was choking, gagging and drooling but I kept my mouth and throat open for his cock. He fucked my throat harder, balls pounding my face and I choked as he shot his sperm in my throat. I never got to taste his cum but he complimented my sucking and expected me to serve him any time he wanted. Yeah, I did

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of mine who is a dental hygienist told me that when she or the dentist have a patient who gags when having X-rays taken etc that one trick that works well with some is to 

take a pinch of salt and drop it as far back on the tongue as possible and that (that) allegedly alleviates gagging temporarily.