Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I too am HIV- but still crave raw sex. After a fuck buddy sero-converted to HIV+ I did a lot of research. I also started fisting so I don't crave cock that much anymore. I do love raw fisting, however fisting is far less risky than BB fucking. Even less risky if you use gloves. I prefer raw fisting.

To respond to a slightly older post:

There are people who are genetically immune to HIV. There are two types. Partial immunity and full immunity.

Partial immunity means your CCR5 receptors on your T-Cells have a genetic mutation where the HIV1 Type strains (macrophage tropic (M-tropic) or R5 subtypes)cannot properly dock and insert its RNA into the cell. This means you can't contract HIV1 strains however you can still contract HIV II strains

Full immunity means the same as partial however the 2nd receptor CXCR2 mutation will prevent T-tropic or X4 viruses (HIV2). HIV2 viruses are more virulent and are resistant to most treatments. They believe they came into existence because of infection by hosts who were far more advanced in the disease and they may have presented with AIDS symptoms.

References:

Resistance to HIV Infection

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1539443/

CCR5 Receptor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCR5

CXCR4 Receptor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CXCR4

• 1 month later...

I almost don't know where to begin, because there is so much CRAP in this thread! Many of you are acting like silly little school girls, squealing and running away from a wasp. You clicked the "over 18" button to get in here, and you've got a dick & balls, that means you are a MAN. Act like one!

#1. If PrEP is an option for you, Get On It!

• That means all you US guys, with insurance. Gilead has a co-pay assistance program.
  • No insurance or very low income? Gilead has a program for you too.
  • If you've got time to sit your cum filled bum in front of your computer reading this forum, you've got time to do the work and research needed to keep you bum full of cum, and HIV Negative.
  • Guys from other countries, find out if there is a study near you, and try to get into it.
  • Call your local HIV clinic, and ask about PrEP.
  • Talk to your doctor. Go in prepared with all the literature he might want. Ask if he will prescribe Truvada.
  • Lobby your politicians, health departments, and medical establishments to approve PrEP.

#2. Last time I checked, there were at least two people involved in any sex act, where a hard dick gets shoved into a hot horny wiggling ass.

• You BOTH share EQUAL responsibility to ask about HIV status!
  • Don't assume your play partner is the same HIV status as you.
  • You think, "He didn't raise the topic, or whip out a condom, so he must be Neg too."
  • He might be thinking, "This fuck toy didn't ask THE question, or tell me to rubber up, so he must be Poz too."
  • If your little Neggy brain thinks it is too difficult of a topic to discuss, just imagine how much harder it is for a Poz guy to start that conversation.
  • It is YOUR ass that YOU want to keep Negative, so it's YOUR job to bring up the topic.

#3. Have an open, honest discussion about HIV

• Put your Neg status and date tested in your profile. It makes your point but does not treat Poz guys with disrespect. It will also remind you to test again. (eg Tested Negative for HIV and all other STIs: April 2014)
  • Update your profile each time you get tested
  • Ideally Poz guys should list their status too, but because of Stigma, and privacy he may choose to discuss it later.
  • Language like "Clean" "D & D Free" "Healthy" "Neg Only" cause people to NOT get tested.
  • Guys think it's better to NOT know than be labelled "Dirty" "Diseased" or "Unhealthy"

#4. You are an adult. Ask the REAL question you want answered. Don't be a little child, and ask a silly, vague question!

"Are you Clean" can be interpreted several ways:

• Yes (I shower daily, and always before play.)
  • Yes (I am not an alcoholic, or if I am one, I haven't taken a drink in a while. I'm sober.)
  • Yes (I am not a drug addict. I'm not high right now. I'm a recovering addict, but I'm not using.)
  • Yes (I douched. My butt is freshly washed. I can sit on your face, and make my little bum boy eat ass while I edge, and build up a bigger load to blast into your fuck hole. In case we're both vers, I cleaned it out so you can fuck me too.)
  • Yes (Like 20%-30% of guys, I've Never been tested, but I think I'm Neg. If I'm under 25, I'm part of the 40% who have never been tested.)
  • Yes (My last test was Negative. That was a year and a half ago, and I've fucked 52 guys since then. But two weeks before I got tested I went to a CumUnion party where I took enough loads that my ass was sore for a week, and I shoved my uncut cock into a dozen sloppy holes that were dripping with the spunk from who knows how many guys. I don't think about the fact that the last checkup could have been during the window period.)
  • Yes (I'm part of the 25% of guys who are Poz, but DON'T KNOW IT. For men under 25, 60% of the guys with HIV, still think they're "Clean U B 2." At least 83% of new infections are from "D & D Free" guys.)
  • Yes (I am part of the group you self-selected to Eliminate the guys with the lowest viral load, who are the least infectious. I am part of the group that contains the guys who don't know they are Poz, who have the highest viral loads, that are the most infectious)
  • Yes (I use the same insulting, hipster language you do. I consider HIV Positive guys Dirty, Diseased, and Disgusting.)
  • Yes (I might actually, really and truly be Neg)

Ask "
What is your HIV Status? When were you last tested? How often do you get tested?
" That is much more clear. It doesn't leave any wiggle room for a Poz guy to say, "He didn't actually ask about HIV."

#5. But what if he is a Pozzie, and lies about it? You guys are all trying to Stealth me!

• For some reason the first thought that enters the mind for a large portion of Neggies is "You're mad as hell at the world for getting HIV, and you're trying to get even by infecting as many people as possible." I always wonder about guys like you. Is that what you'd do if you got it? You thought of it first. Remind me again, which one of us is supposed to be the sociopath?
  • The guy you are talking to is a regular person, just like you. He was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and caught the bug.
  • Most Poz guys dread the question, but will answer truthfully, if asked.
  • Have you ever had a guy lie about the size of his dick, his weight, his age, his wealth, or his prowess as a fucker? So yea, some guys will lie about their HIV status too. It's because of the Stigma most of you spew. But Pozzies who lie about their status are the minority.
  • "He didn't tell me" isn't lying. You weren't concerned enough about HIV to ask, and he didn't tell. How is that a lie?
  • The Chaser / Gift Giver / Stealther crowd on here, and J/O fantasy stories, give a very distorted view that all Poz guys are trying to bug you up.

#6. Why didn't he put it in his profile, tell me he was Poz when we started talking, or before we got naked?

• It's his most personal, private piece of medical information! Why do you think it is appropriate to put that on public display? Can he trust you with it? Will you blab it to everyone? Will you post it in message boards? Will you try and warn everybody that he's a Pozzie? (I've had all of those happen.) What if his co-workers find out. His parents don't know, and they hear it because of you.
  • Want to understand that level of vulnerability? Bi guys, post your wife's cell number in your profile. The rest of you, list you social security number and bank card PIN.
  • If you're like 40% to 50% of guys, you will immediately reject him, and probably block him too. No further discussion. That gets really depressing after a while. Maybe he just can't take another "Ewwwww, Ickkkk!" response.
  • He really needs that naked human contact tonight. Maybe even just a cuddle.
  • He's hoping you won't ask, so he doesn't have to start the an extremely difficult conversation, that often contains immediate moral judgment, after disclosing his status. Some of you make pretty wild, and insulting ascertains as to a Pozzie's moral character, based on nothing more than the fact that he is HIV Positive.
  • He thinks that if you get to know him -- the real guy, as a person -- you will see that he is a good man to know, not the evil stereotype you have in your head
  • He takes his meds, has an undetectable viral load (<40), and is putting you at minimal risk.
  • Compare that number to someone who is Poz and doesn't know it. Mr. "Clean U B 2″ who got it a few weeks ago and can't even test Poz yet, will have a viral load of over one million. Sometimes more than ten million. A few weeks later, after the immune system kicks in, and the body starts to fight HIV (ie after he is producing the anti-bodies and can then test Poz), Mr. “D & D Free” -- who isn’t quite as D Free as he thought -- his viral load will generally settle out between 30,000 and 120,000. But you would play with both of them, because their last tests were Neg.
  • Doctors have been saying for a couple of years that an undetectable viral load provides as good protection from HIV transmission as a condom, if not better.
  • In the preliminary report from the Partner study, NONE of the Negative people caught HIV from their Pozzie spouse in the first two years of the study. After 16,400 gay bareback fucks (and 28,000 straight ones), ZERO Neg partners caught HIV from their Poz other half. In a cumulative total of 894 Years of couple following up, there was NOT even one single transmission from the Poz mate. Based on the number and type of sex acts, had the Poz men NOT been on ARVs, researches would have expected about 86 gay Neg partners to seroconvert. Google "Partner Study" to learn more.
  • He wants to get his nuts off, and blast your guts full of sperm, not teach you HIV 101 tonight.

#7. How should I respond if a guy tells me he is Poz?

• The first words out of your mouth or keyboard should be "Thank you for telling me. I know that was a very difficult conversation for you to start."
  • Then think carefully about what you'll say next. Be polite with your response
  • Remember that he just shared his most personal private piece of medical information. Don't gossip about it.
  • There are only two reasons a guy will tell you he is POZ. He is showing his respect for you, and hoping to earn your respect in return. Don't prove you were worthy of neither.
  • Ask questions if you need to. How long have you been on meds? What's your viral load? When was you last viral load test? (Questions that are appropriate, and very parallel to the ones you'd ask a "Think he's Neg" guy.)
  • Remember how you react may affect what he does the next time he's asked. Based on how you're about to treat him would you want to be that next guy?
  • You don't have to sleep with him. That's your choice and your personal comfort level. But you DO have to treat him with dignity.
  • If your reaction "I wouldn't want to take the risk," think about this. You take the same risk every time you play. Remember those not quite Clean and not exactly D Free guys?
  • The only person whose status you can be 100% certain of is the guy who tells you he is POZ!

#8. Pull your head out of your cum filled ass, and recognize that it is no longer 1984.

• Educate yourself on modern concepts like Treatment as Prevention (TasP)
  • Recognize that the people who were responsible enough to get tested, and responsibly enough to go on treatment are not spreading HIV. When they are forthright enough to tell you they are Poz, they are NOT the guys you should fear.
  • Look at the latest research, like the Partner Study
  • Look for other opinions about Undetectable Pozzies from Neg guys. RawTop, discusses it many times on this site. Marc-André LeBlanc co-founder of International Rectal Microbicide Advocates (IRMA) authored a recent article titled "Fuck Poz Guys." Or Jake Sobo's article "Learning To Fuck With Poz Guys" at Frontiersla. Search the net and you'll find many more.
  • Learn who is actually spreading HIV (It's guys who haven't been tested often enough, and DON'T know they are Poz)
  • Get yourself tested every three months. Drag your friends along to get tested too.
  • Find a clinic that does 4th or 5th generation Rapid Testing, so you'll have your HIV results in minutes, instead of waiting and worrying for two weeks
  • Make testing a NORMAL part of your routine
  • Visit The Stigma Project online or in Facebook - Like and share their info-graphics with your friends
  • Watch a video called
    on YouTube. It's funny, but sadly typical of the cyclic logic many "Neg" guys use. Are you the Red Robot?
  • Next time you're reading profiles, look at the words they use as if you were a Poz guy. You might be one someday. Think about how you would feel reading that dehumanizing language.
  • "Clean" out the degrading words in your profiles.
  • Ask yourself, if you were Poz, and you almost always got rejected for disclosing your status, would tell every partner?

Stigma is the main cause of HIV's continued spread. I prevents some people from getting tested. It delays most from getting tested as often as they should. It makes guys who think they are Neg, sero-sort and reject the guys least likely to infect them.

• Upvote 1

Same here. I love bareback sex, including breeding ass and getting bred; I know and understand the risks that come with it, but I have no desire to become poz or to purposely seek out getting HIV.

• Like 1

Just found out i am poz. Went to the West Side Club in Manhattan and got repeatedly fucked-7 guys in an hr before i had to go to work. Some were condom but did take several loads up my ass. Love the feel of the cum oozing out if my hole . And the next guy usually tries to drive it in even deeper

Guest JizzDumpWI

NastyRigPig, certainly no one is claiming 100% no chance of conversion from a poz partner on meds to his neg partner. There are myriad possibilities, including something as seemingly insignificant as you having the flu in days/weeks before you delivered the load that converted him (if, indeed it was you).

Subassboy; well that's just great, you get sociopath of the year award. Take a bow.

POZ1956; UFF DA! Quite a post there buddy. As bearbandit asked, would you mind if I quote/reference/shamelessly use parts or all of your post?

There are myriad possibilities, including something as seemingly insignificant as you having the flu in days/weeks before you delivered the load that converted him
That one is pretty much of a red hearing.

We call a "spike" in viral load a Blip. The most common test in North America measures down to 40 viral copies per ML of blood. Undetectable is anything below that. Some places are using a newer assay where undetectable is below 25.

Many Neg guys worry that a cold, or flu, or vaccination will make a Pozzie's viral load go up. Yes, some guys experience a blip - a viral load that strays a little above undetectable with the standard western world tests. The majority of blips range from a few points above undetectable, to around 180. Personally I've never had one. One of the countries involved in the Partner study defined Undetectable as a viral load below 200, so the data analysis used that number for all of the sites. That would encompass all of what we generally see as a blip. The highest blip I've been able to find on the net is well below the 1,500 "no transmissions" threshold used for a Ugandan study.

The Partner study has an important take away for guys who wring their hands worrying "Did that Pozzie miss a dose?" or "What if he's coming down with a cold or got a flu vaccination last week & is having a blip.?" The couples in the Partner study barebacked an average of one or more times a week. In the two years of follow-up there must have been colds and flues, vaccinations, and the occasional missed dose of ARVs. There were even STIs in almost half of the couples that played raw outside the relationship. Despite all those cold, flues, blips and STIs, in the first two years of the study, NONE of the HIV Negative partners contracted HIV from their Poz partner.

Anyone who wants to use what I wrote in post 198 is welcome to do so. If I were to re-write it, there are a couple of things I would add, and a few words I might change. If you quote it elsewhere, a PM telling me where you are using it would be nice. If it's online, I'd appreciate if you send me a link to it. If you need a nickname for the author, use "PozSince1985."

• 1 month later...

I'm not looking to get pozzed and don't want to be but I understand that it's one of the possibilities of barebacking alon with other sti. I don't usually worry I just enjoy being bred raw and taking all loads. If I did get pozzed I'd know it's my own fault for not insisting on safe.

• 2 weeks later...

I get tested every 3 months. After 30+ years of bob sex and never even an stii! image my surprise when I was diagnosed with his last week. Once this clears I image I will still like raw bottoms to fuck. Now I just need to be more cautious. I'm not sure I care to be poz but at least it can be managed. I really don't want hep c.

Personally, I knew I wanted to be dripping with cum. Once I accepted that, I learned to enjoy anonymous or poz cum. If you bareback, it's going to happen. My only regret is not organising an amazing conversion gangbang.

I do not want to be pozzed and am perplexed by those who do. I am bi though and freely admit that I love to have a guy play with my tight smooth hole. It makes me crazy. So I am very selective about who fucks me. The best situation ended over a year ago when a married guy who loved to fuck with his amazing cock was transferred out of the area. We had been getting together for over two years and both of us were clean. Have hooked up a few times since then but am being careful. Still, sometimes I just get so damn horny for a fuck.