Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I recently went on PrEP. Since my state has a program, the meds are free.

My process was as follows:

Find a savy doctor. My regular doc won't even discuss an HIV test. I found a Doc through a guy on bbrt.

Go to a county health center and get full std tests, it's free. You can go to any county, mine didn't offer testing. Have them forward test results to your new doc.

Doc will require an office visit and bloodwork to check kidney function and screen for any HEP strains.

My Doc wrote the truvada prescription the same day, but I couldnt/shouldn't fill it until the bloodwork came back. The state has a preferred provider list for pharmacies, so I picked one and got the prescription filled. Done. There will be a follow up office visit and bloodwork, in 30 days, to verify kidney function.

This was a no brainer as far as I'm concerned.

I have bottoming for nearly a tear and have taken bare cock and cummed with 3 different guys. I prefer it to the times where the top used a condom. I'm not a chaser, but as a fun quality bottom, taking a tops cum in me is the ultimate sharing sexual experience for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I love being a slut and enjoy nothing more than the feeling of a man using my cunt for his pleasure.  I love the feel of a raw cock pumping in and out of my pussy.  And, I love the feel of that cock pulsing as it shoots its hot load of man seed up inside of me.  Then love the feeling later of knowing that I have that seed up inside my cunt.

All that being said, I don't want to be pozzed.  I just fucking enjoy getting fucked bare!

I love being a slut and enjoy nothing more than the feeling of a man using my cunt for his pleasure.  I love the feel of a raw cock pumping in and out of my pussy.  And, I love the feel of that cock pulsing as it shoots its hot load of man seed up inside of me.  Then love the feeling later of knowing that I have that seed up inside my cunt.

All that being said, I don't want to be pozzed.  I just fucking enjoy getting fucked bare!

get on PrEP. 

• 4 weeks later...

I had always play safe until my ex boyfriend, the beautiful Latino muscle man of my dream convinced me to let him fuck me bare. I loved him so much and wanted him to breed me but some how he would never cum inside me. Two years later he finally told me he could not committ and I realized why he would never cum inside me. After I recovered from the heart breaking break-up, I started to have hook ups, but always safe with strangers. Last fall a top cum inside my mouth and freaked me out. I took PEP as he refused to get tested. The side effect of PEP was horrible for half month. After I finished PEP I decided to be on PreP. At first I still was very careful. About 3 month later I started to go on BBRT and found out there are so many hot undetectable guys. So I started to BB with neg or undetectable tops but insisted they don't cum inside me. I also get lead into party so most of the tops can't cum anyway. Now I only enjoy BB fucking but I still prefer to remain neg. although they say PreP is 99% effective, I am still scared so even though the thought of getting bred by strong tops turns me on, I was too scared to get bred. Until this weekend, after a long draught, a muscle daddy invited me over. We started the dad son taboo play, he kept talking nasty things to me, got me so into the role, and I begged him to breed me. My first time getting daddy cum. I did not feel the cum like people say, but I did feel his cock pulsating, swelling inside me. That felt wonderful, the feeling of being wanted, being owned, being loved. He turned me on so much and I kept kissing his body, face, armpits while he was resting and chatting with me. Half hour later, he asked me if I want more. I told him it's daddy's decision. And he bred me again. I felt so excited that day. But now I have mixed feeling. On one hand I really love the feeling of being bred by some one I like, but on the other hand I don't know if PreP can really protect me 100%. Also I am worried about getting STDs as I BB with more and more guys. I am debating whether I should stop BB....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also a bottom that likes getting it raw, the feel of a bare cock inside me and then having the abilty to suck it straight after cumming out of my arse is really good, no messing with condoms. Up to now I've been selective about who I will let fuck me raw, but I'm not getting any younger and after all this time of being permiscious with men and women I have never caught anything nasty. So I'm thinking, why not take all cummers and enjoy the sex for what it is. Well the only thing stopping me is the fact that I'm married, if I were single then I would go all out for bb sex and sod the consequence. having to tell the wife I got HIV would decimate her....

Anyone else in this situation?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I'm in exactly the same situation. 50's, married  bottom who loves being fucked. I've been seeing a guy on the side for 3 or 4 years now - 26, blond cute and a great fuck. Last year we started barebacking (at my suggestion, in the heat of the moment). Initially he would pull out, but the more I thought about it the more I wanted his sperm in me. The thought of this beautiful, fertile young man giving me his babies became an obsession for me. Eventually I insisted he didn't pull out, and the sight and sound of him pumping his heavy load into me was bliss. And the sperm running down my leg later was amongst the best erotic experiences I've had. We haven't looked back, and the intimacy of fucking raw is I think a huge turn on for him as well as for me.

So now I'm addicted, but plainly taking some pretty stupid risks, because I don't want to catch anything.

Despite all this I've just made yet another date with him for tomorrow.

Any thoughts anyone?

• Like 1

I love BB fucking, love to finger my used hole and play with the cum that was left. But dont want to be pozzed, hence my daily dose or PrEP..... which maybe giving me other health issues.... gastric/colon issues, tireness. Been on truvada for over a year, still neg, still taking raw loads, and giving too. But have gotten other stds.... gono, and sphyillis.... but in my opinion truvada helped keep the sphyillis numbers down.... because I unknowingly had it for a year with no symptoms

• 2 years later...

Wow! I haven’t been on this site in years. Thanks for the discussion. I plan on reading every post. 

Im on PREP. Been on it for two years now. Love raw sex but I feel like I’m not completely uninhibited because I take a pill every morning. It’s the only med I take.

ive had a few STDs but nothing serious.

thinking about stopping. 

Edited by boxerboyma
Add
  • Upvote 1

On 10/9/2010 at 7:50 AM, boycunt said:

me too. i'm not a bug chaser, just a load chaser and a cum whore. it's the feeling of that load shooting up inside me that gives me the thrill. Sure there's that element of danger in not knowing whether the load is charged or not, but in the end, iyt's the load that counts.

As boycunt said above, I too am not a bug chaser but I admit that I am a whore for cum(swallowed over 1500 loads) and lately have allowed 3 large cocks of color to plant their seed in my boy pussy. It seems that i am having a desire to be bred, and not just by 1 but a desire to be the attention of many cum fillled cocks. Time will tell if my desires become a reality.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2010 at 1:12 AM, Dex said:

I am a bottom and I love being fucked bare and feeling the Top shoot inside me. I feel when the top shoots in me he has really enjoyed my ass. Even though I prefer bb and having cum inside I am not a bug chaser and want to become poz.

always. always be grateful for being fucked with raw cock and having seed pumped into you. It is what bottoms crave and what they need. The feeling of a man pumpinnh jizz into you is just bliss