Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

I totally support what many of you are saying out wanting to bareback, take loads, and remain negative.

I think it is indeed possible, as many experience. I don't think that sticking to guys who say they are neg is the answer. You'd have to be really sure that they really are neg. another option might be to stick to undetectable guys, as it is a known quantity - they are poz, but on meds and undetectable. Having a plan is better than randomly getting fucked by anyone 1 as that will get you poz pretty quickly.

I'm not sure why barebacking gets so easily confused with wanting to get pozzed. Probably because of the risk involved. But still...

I've been a BB bopttom for many years and I've never wanted to poz. Why would I want to poz when being healthy allows you to have more sex? Wanting to get seeded or bred has nothing to do with being a bug chaser and I'm glad we are finally clarifying it.

Craving cream in my ass doesn't mean I want the bug.

I am not actively looking for the bug either, but I am also realistic that playing BB has its risk, and as a bottom I leave myself open to a lot. The idea of playing with poz guys is very exciting i have to admit, but as of yet I havent knowingly played with any poz guys.

I never looked to get pozzed either, I even thought I tried not too by hooking up with married men or str8/bi guys who didn't sleep around as much as I did. I always asked status, well unless I a was in a club or such where it's all anon. I was lucky I guess for over 20 years I stayed neg. But it got me. And I started again as soon as I was undetectable, though I am sick so much of the time now I am actually having less sex. Plus any new infection now means a lot more to my overall health than ever before. But I can't stop. But, I am happy to read that some guys feel the same, barebacking and bug chasing are not the same thing.

Yeah...I'm not chasing the bug either. BUT, having cum up my ass is what I crave. It gets me so hot knowing the Top is enjoying my ass wrapped around his cock, feeling that skin-on-skin feeling. I love how turned-on they get knowing they get to pop their load inside...no pulling out. I love it when they're sooo turned-on that they cum so hard you can feel it. Just the best in the world!

• 2 months later...

When I was a neg. bottom, I loved & craved raw cock. Having had my first in early 80's and in a LTR for many years, it was difficult to "settle" for wrapped.

I tired to be selective at times, and knew my risks.. but was never what you would call a "bug chaser". Now that I am a Healthy, POZ .. I take all loads offered, but also if a Hottie wants it wrapped, i wont refuse him.. then I take the jizz filled condom & deposit the load into my hole for natural lube.

post-25393-140864343865_thumb.jpg

Guest JizzDumpWI

I think there is a difference between "wanting" to get pozzed and "willing". When we BB, whether we admit it or not we open ourselves up to any of the STDs (some which are definitely worse than HIV). There are things we can do to reduce our risks of HIV - which for many seems fairly difficult to contract. We can choose to know who we play with longer before we fuck. We can choose Undet Poz guys where risk of contracting HIV is somewhat less - and who tend to get frequent followup care. We can use plenty of lube to lessen small tears in our anus. Some will choose "pull out" although plenty have become pozzed that way.

I think there is a danger if we delude ourselves into thinking that bare play can be enjoyed with no risk. But to think that bare = disease is equally wrong. For some of us the risk is part of the pleasure; but we're all agreeing that bare FEELS so damn much better no matter the role. So I imagine the difference amongst us comes down to what we hope the outcome will be. Some hope it will be HIV, some hope it will not be. True chasers will try to stack the deck towards contracting HIV. Non chasers will not do those additional things.

The outcome however will be whatever it is. Play bare and genuinely enjoy it; test regularly to keep whatever shows up managed.