Are there other bottoms that like bare but not wanting pozzed?

Dex

As a bottom who likes it bare, it's the only way, the reality is always there that the top may pass it on to me. I understand that and accept that. I'm not out there every day or week getting fucked, I only wish, but the risk is there and we need to understand that.

similar feeling here...used to love to get barebacked fucked just to feel the cum and the dna going into me...got scared when 2 of my best friends passed away from aids back in the 90's...kinda feel guilty now for wanted to still get fucked bare...been a long time...but for the right person...even for the right poz person...hmmmm

I lost two very close friends to AIDS back in the 90s and for years I would not go near a cock unless it was triple-wrapped in plastic wrap. Then one day I was fucked by a guy who it was difficult to say 'no' to. He seeded me several times in one hot session at which point I gave up the fight. I knew I enjoyed taking loads of cum up my ass and since then I have refused to be fucked with a condom. I seem to attract mainly poz guys and I know the risks involved but this only adds to the excitement. I am not actively chasing the bug and would prefer to remain neg but the chances of staying that way are getting fewer and fewer.

I am negative and like to stay that way. On the other hand I hate condoms. They spoil the hot moment when you're having sex. Until now managed to stay Neg. I really cannot understand guys who want the be pozzed up. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life swallowing medication to stay alive?

• Moderators
I am negative and like to stay that way. On the other hand I hate condoms. They spoil the hot moment when you're having sex. Until now managed to stay Neg. I really cannot understand guys who want the be pozzed up. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life swallowing medication to stay alive?

Definitely a neg bare bottom that has no desire to be pozzed.

As to your point about taking drugs, I recently pointed out to a friend my age (48) that had started meds for HIV that we are getting to the age when doctors are going to start putting us on meds for cholesterol and blood pressure and prostate issues and on and on. It may be different when you are contemplating converting at 25, but middle aged guys are mostly likely going to have daily meds even if they stay neg.

As to your point about taking drugs, I recently pointed out to a friend my age (48) that had started meds for HIV that we are getting to the age when doctors are going to start putting us on meds for cholesterol and blood pressure and prostate issues and on and on. It may be different when you are contemplating converting at 25, but middle aged guys are mostly likely going to have daily meds even if they stay neg.

True. I am already taking some medication. I don't want to add more to the daily number of pills I have to swallow.

Why would you go on medication for stuff that's totally preventable? You do realize that in pretty much 100% of high-blood pressure/high triglycerides or cholesterol, it's simply a matter of your lifestyle (diet and exercise.) Pretty much everyone eats shitty food, that's a given. Even some people who think they're eating healthy aren't because they don't understand what a healthy diet is.

If you're already ON medication, it's very likely that these other symptoms of elevated cholesterol (which isn't a bad thing necessarily btw) are a side effect of the medication. Getting HIV is not the end of the world and with science coming out that greatly supports a more holistic approach to healthcare, along with advancements in medicine, we can keep people alive long after their worth. There's also lots of resources available to those of low-income so they can acquire their meds for free or at a reduced cost. It's not a death sentence anymore in the modern world.

If you're having sex with poz men willingly OR because you chose not to ask and wrongly assumed., maybe you should get pozzed if it's your fault.

• 1 month later...