BEING SHARED

marktulley2000

3 hours ago, anoncumdumpsub said:

Love to be shared. My first time being shared was an older asian guy I had been blowing a few times, one day he said he wanted me to meet me at such address so he could share me with a friend of his. Very upscale building I was intimidated going there. But blew them both and swallowed their cum and loved it!

For sharing I think I prefer being shared by tops who will fuck, nothing better than having a cock in both holes and having the tops rotate around me.

Get ghis... same with my pakistani cab drivers..all have me...

My father and older brother shared the information with various people and I was soon servicing them as well.   Dad shared the information that I was a cock sucking cum swallowing urinal with his poker buddies and a couple bar owners where he had a tab he could not pay.   My older brother shared the information his his high school football and wrestling team mates.  Because of this shared information I was able to develop my deep throating skills.   I also was fed jock cock and cum daily in my freshmen and sophomore years of high school.  Wonderful memories and great times.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 years later...

I was at a conference in Daytona Beach last spring. Found a young guy on BBRT who wanted to breed me. I invited him over to my hotel and he bred me good. Laying on the bed with his cum leaking out of me he picked up his phone and called his husband telling him I had a great ass. He said his husband wanted to cum in me now. I said I’d like that having no idea what his husband looked like. He arrived 30 minutes later and was way hotter than the first guy. He shot a big load mixing with his husband’s load. Plus he was passionate and wanted to help me cum. It was hot to know both husbands loved my ass and wanted to cum in me. I kept both loads in me all night. 

• Like 4