POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,168 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

Had my dick sucked in the 6th grade so that was about the age of 12, I remember cumming in his mouth and he thought I pissed.  Funny, we never studied at his home again.

I was getting fuckd at 16 I believe, there is something to be said for taking prep classes prior to starting your first year of college. Love those "upper classman" who had rooms on campus.

• Like 1

The results of this poll are troubling. More than 45% of respondents were minors when they were first sodomized. Nearly two out of every ten respondents was still a child 12 or younger. And this poll is not a small sampling - as if this writing, there have been 1,001 replies to the poll, suggesting that these numbers may be reliable indicators of the trend for the kind of men who would be exposed to the poll, i.e. the kind of men who log in to Breedingzone (a cohort distinct in many ways from the general population of sexually active men). It begs the question, then, whether we can potentially derive that sodomization before adulthood predisposes a boy to greater sexual promiscuity and risk-taking, and a tendency to profligate debauchery. (And if you are asking yourself, ‘Is that a bad thing?’, yeah, it probably is.)

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The results of this poll are troubling. More than 45% of respondents were minors when they were first sodomized. Nearly two out of every ten respondents was still a child 12 or younger.

Don't discount the fact most people commenting about having their first experience at a young age seem to have a positive view of it. It shouldn't be considered troubling or concerning unless they were forced or the encounter was not consensual.

Edited by nate88
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, nate88 said:

Don't discount the fact most people commenting about having their first experience at a young age seem to have a positive view of it. It shouldn't be considered troubling or concerning unless they were forced or the encounter was not consensual.

Isn't being below (and in some cases very significantly below) the legal age of consent a cause for trouble or concern?

1 hour ago, nate88 said:

A minor cannot consent to sex under the law. That’s why it’s called the “age of consent”. These encounters are by definition not consensual. We don’t justify sexual molestation of children retroactively because it didn’t happen to have led to lasting harm; even if we did, it would still be impermissible to do it because of those cases that demonstrate the potential that it can damage a life. You can’t un-ring the bell.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nate88 said:

Don't discount the fact most people commenting about having their first experience at a young age seem to have a positive view of it. It's only troubling if they were forced or the encounter was not consensual.

There's no statistical data here to support that assertion.

The sample of respondents here is dramatically skewed towards sex positive and hyper-sexual men so this isn't a usable sample.

1 hour ago, JamesL100 said:

Isn't being below (and in some cases very significantly below) the legal age of consent a cause for trouble or concern?

Of course it is.

It's worth noting that the survey missed the males who were cum inside between birth and 9 years old. Looking at the curve above, you know some were missed.

1 hour ago, nate88 said:

I was one of those kids.  I was sucking and getting sucked at 5 and 6 … bu other 5 and 6 yos.  And a little piss play.  I was a willing participant- if not the instigator.  Then, we took a break for a few years.

And by 12-13, I was back at it.  Add some fucking into the mix.  It was with other 12-14 yos.  

Yes, below the age of consent.  But who were they going to arrest … me, or the other kids?  Or all of us?  And who were they going to toss into juvie?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

The sample of respondents here is dramatically skewed towards sex positive and hyper-sexual men so this isn't a usable sample.

It would be a usable sample of the specific cohort, if you could identify the factors that define this grouping of sex-positive, hyper-sexual men as opposed to their peers. In other words, if I were to study a population of 1,000 black sheep, the results might be revealing concerning black sheep even if not necessarily applicable to sheep in general. In this case, the numbers are only sufficient to raise a question, not answer one, because we have no control group data for comparison.