POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,169 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

I'm pretty sure that I qualify as hypersexual, but I didn't have any sexual contact with another male until I was 19. I received and gave male on male fellatio the 1st time at 20, as well as sodomizing another, I was 21 the 1st time I was sodomized, and was a complete slut by 22. I didn't start inseminating men until I was 24 and did not get inseminated myself until I was 49. That should skew the stats in a different direction, but am rapidly approaching 35 years as a hypersexual.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

We don’t justify sexual molestation of children retroactively because it didn’t happen to have led to lasting harm; even if we did, it would still be impermissible to do it because of those cases that demonstrate the potential that it can damage a life. You can’t un-ring the bell.

I'm not trying to justify it, I'm saying if somebody is sharing their experience and they consider their experience positive, who are you or anybody else to tell them it was wrong? Let people make up their own minds about their own experiences.

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

The sample of respondents here is dramatically skewed towards sex positive and hyper-sexual men so this isn't a usable sample.

Obviously I was referring to members of this forum who have replied to this topic, not society as a whole.

7 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

It would be a usable sample of the specific cohort, if you could identify the factors that define this grouping of sex-positive, hyper-sexual men as opposed to their peers. In other words, if I were to study a population of 1,000 black sheep, the results might be revealing concerning black sheep even if not necessarily applicable to sheep in general. In this case, the numbers are only sufficient to raise a question, not answer one, because we have no control group data for comparison.

It depends on what question/s you are trying to answer. I'm asking these questions:

• What percentage of minor males who were legally abused or raped currently perceive their abuse or rape in a positive light, and why?
  • What percentage of minor males who were legally abused or raped showed negative outcomes at any time during their life?
  • What percentage of minor males who were legally abused or raped currently show negative outcomes in their lives?

What does correlating the data from Q1 with the data from Q2 and Q3 help us understand about subject's self-reported "positive perceptions" of abuse and rape. Do these self-perceptions match the clinical reality? Are negative outcomes less or more prevalent for those with "positive perceptions" (and vice-versa)?

I'd assert that the sample at BZ is too skewed to reliably answer these questions.

3 minutes ago, nate88 said:

I'm not trying to justify it, I'm saying if somebody is sharing their experience and they consider their experience positive, who are you or anybody else to tell them it was wrong? Let people make up their own minds about their own experiences.
[..]
Obviously I was referring to members of this forum who have replied to this topic, not society as a whole.

I realise we are a small and self-subscribed selection here. But society as a whole DOES impose limits and punishments through laws.
Thieves, for instance, describe their personal experience as positive but it runs contrary to acceptable norms in society.
I suggest that no man is an island.

I was 'initiated' by a 40 something doctor and his 20 something boyfriend when I was about 15. 

I don't know how to feel about it but I guess that the first time was very  very wrong of them. The many many other times I sought eagerly and enjoyed thoroughly. I remember them somehow fondly.

The boyfriend never seemed completely at ease with the experience. I saw him many years later and he looked remorseful. 

@blackrobe - for clarification, did you mean to say illegally abused and raped? Because one can’t really be legally raped…

@nate88 - I do not judge anyone’s feeling about his own experience, nor propose to make him feel that he should feel any particular way about it. I am very glad for anyone who came through such experiences at a young age unscathed; would that it were so for everyone. It isn’t. But the fact that some have come through relatively unharmed (I think “most” is probably debatable) doesn’t mean it isn’t lamentable that so many adults evidently saw fit to take sexual advantage of boys too young to consent. I wouldn’t tell the boys they should feel bad about it - but the adult men responsible? Fuck yes, they should feel bad about it. It was a crime. They should never have done it. They were just lucky if they didn’t damage someone for life.

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@blackrobe - for clarification, did you mean to say illegally abused and raped? Because one can’t really be legally raped…

I meant "legally abused and raped" as in using the legal definition of abuse and rape to describe its scope and effect. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...