Teenager gets raped and finds he likes it...

rawTOP

• Administrators

I used to hang out in a town that was 15 miles south of the town that I lived in. Well one night when I was about 18 years old I was at a party drinking and having a good time it was getting late so I thought I would leave but my old beat up car that most 18 y/o's have would not start. so down the road I walked until I came to the main drag that would take me into the next town.

This drag is well known for its X rated video shops and peep shows. But not thinking anything about it I started hitch-hiking home. About 5 minutes after I started a older gentleman pulled to the side of the road and asked me how far I was going, I told him were I was headed and he said he is going that way and would give me a lift. So we headed down the road about mid way into the trip I felt his hand against my leg. I was kind of shocked but I did not say anything than he started to slowly slide his hand to my leg and than he started to work his hand up to my groin. I never had any thing like this happen to me but I started to get a hard on. He asked me if I had ever been with a man and I said no.

He than reached for my cock and felt my hard cock and smiled at me, He than turned of the road to a industrial area and parked behind an old factory. He slid over to me on the seat and put a arm around me and reached down fondling my hard cock. He than started to kiss me and I grew scared and told him to stop but he grabbed my face and made me take his tongue deep in my mouth. He than stopped and sat back down and undid his pants and pulled his huge hard cock out I never seen such a big thick cock. He than took my hand and made me stroke his meat he was dripping precum all over and it was making him very hot.

He told me to suck him, I never sucked cock before and I was scared and I told him no. But he grabed my head and forced me to his hard cock and told me to suck it I told him no no no but he was holding my head and forcing my lips apart with his cock so I let his cock in my mouth. He told me now suck it bitch wile he was pushing my head down making me gag on his huge cock.

I felt his hand now going down the back of my pants playing with my ass wile he was squeezing my small cheeks he told me what a hot ass I have and that he was going to make it his. Meanwhile I was really starting to enjoy the taste of his precum and starting to enjoy his hard cock. He started to moan and found my virgin fuck hole and started pressing on it he told me mmm what a tight ass and began to pull my pants down around my legs. He told me to stop sucking him and as I rose from his cock I saw a stream of precum from my mouth to his wet shiny cock head.

He than pulled my pants off completely and started to suck my hard cock slowly but deeply. He than opened the glove box of his car and grabbed a jar of Vaseline wile sucking me he reached between my legs and started to finger my ass I moaned deeply and he stopped. He said to get in the back seat with him so we both got in the back. He started to suck my nipples wile playing with my ass he told me he was going to fuck me and make me his bitch.

I said no maybe next time That was when he pushed my face to the seat of his car and made me lay out flat on my face he got on top of me and grabbed me around my neck and started to lick my ear I felt his cock pressing on my ass and sliding up and down my crack. I told him No I did not want to do this any more, He said shut up bitch I than felt his hand drop to his cock and his cock lined up with my virgin hole. I told him No No than I felt a sharp burning pain as he entered my tight hole I yelled out but he thrusted in deeper and harder, Oh than he hit it that spot I never dreamed of having oh it felt so good I said "fuck me" he than raised his body as I lifted my ass to him and he started to fuck me doggie style.

He told me he was going to cum and pushed his cock in as deep as he could And hit my spot I felt his cum in side my ass and pumping on my spot I than started cumming all over the place. He told me I was his from now on and my ass belonged to him. He was in his late 50's or early 60's and passed as an uncle or something and we did it on the regular basis and I enjoyed it always like are first time I would play hard to get and he would play the aggressive masterful Dad. I love to role play like this ever since than and I always date older men.

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...