At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

I sucked my first cocks when I was 4. It was my brothers and a neighbor boy who was 3. I have been sucking cock ever since. When I was about 12 I started sucking a 4 yo neighbor boy. It was hot. I sucked him off until I was about 14 or 15 and he was about eight. I also had another neighbor boy the same age that I used to suck off. And another neighbor boys it was 16 and I used to suck off he at his 17-year-old brother. I love cock, I love sucking up and I love swallowing CUm

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Hornybro13 said:

I was 22 or 23 guy had a nice big cock with à PA on it. I told him he can leave it and as a result I know have a small chip that reminds me of awesome it was to suck on such a big dick 

You chipped a tooth on a guy's junk?

I was 14. Friend and I camping out in my clubhouse in the woods. Got naked, started  stroking,  then played with each other 1st time.  Next time we started standing up when I got on my knees and sucked him. Got my 1st load of nut.

I was somewhere between 10 and 12. Neighborhood boys would hang around in an old shed turned into a makeshift clubhouse of sorts. One of the older boys took me in the alley behind the shed and talked me into (well, didn't take much convincing) sucking his dick - he said we'd suck each other but he didn't pony up once I was done. I didn't mind. I knew by then I was destined to suck dick anyway. I also had messed around with another friend on sleepovers, mostly showing off, but it evolved into mutual cock sucking. Pretty much ended by high school and he stopped wanting to experiment with boys. Many of us stick with it for a lifetime.  Some of us turn into huge cock whores. 😉

• Piggy 2

🔥 😈 🔥

I gave my first blowjob at 8 years old. Granted I wasn't sure what it was at the time, but I knew it was something hot and that I wanted!

The recipient was my 16 year old jock neighbor. Damn, I can still remember the taste. 

Thanks to this initial encounter, my obsession will oral service has allowed me to develop the insanely superior sucking and servicing skills that I take pride in every chance I get. 

My favorite line I hear from guys is "I've never come from head before."

Hehe... Not yet! 😈 Challenge accepted and eagerly cumpleted. 

• Like 1