At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

I started around the age of 8.  He was guy that lived in my neighborhood.  I feel as long as your are not forced you should start when you are curious about it, it's all about the learning curve.  He is also the same guy that took me anally for the first time.  I remember the the first time he came on my ass, I was hooked :-). 

• 1 month later...
Guest Breedboys

I started at 5. My best friend knew all about sex somehow and taught it all to me. We had sex daily and I became addicted to cock ever since. I never grew out of liking that. 

Wickr: trade_boys

I learned at 13, it was very challenging, degrading, and shame inducing.  At the time it was not great, but in retrospect it was amazingly hot and I can only imagine the incredible pleasure (and fantasy fullfilment) the man got out of training a unwilling, yet obedient  Virgin.  

I think, like anything,the sooner you start something the better you will be at it in the future.  Practice, practice, practice!  

10 is probably the ideal starting age.  For eventual competence, that is.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think I was around 12-13. My best friend said Tim, across the street likes to rub dicks together. I said cool, I went over, we went into the attic and we rubbed dicks. Then he sucked me off and I came in his mouth. I sucked him, ate his ass and never looked back. We fooled around for a  couple of years, had some orgies with the other kids in the hood. I was the one who always asked for the cum in my mouth and first to volunteer to take a cock up the ass.  Sweet memories.....

Guest SenorHorrible

I was about 12 when a13 year old started making me suck him. He tasted very clean and showed me how to suck him, but I was a natural. By the time I was 16, I was hanging out in bookstores, always on my knees by the glory holes. I was heavy but I was pretty, so I was popular. I learned the joys of being a cum dump when I was in the bookstores, sometimes coming home with a belly full of cum. My favorite times were when rough men would come into my booth and manhandle me, fucking my face sloppy. I’m proud to say I am an expert cocksucker.

I was six.  My two older brothers (10 and 12) cajoled me to start blowing them nightly.  They would switch off having me sleep in their beds.  I was hooked immediately.  The oldest one was shooting already and got me loving the taste of cum.  Eventually I was drinking from both as time went on.  Great training!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1