How often do you see fuck buds?

topstud127

I presently have three guys who conceivably could be considered ‘fuck buds’ in the sense that we generally fuck when we catch up but I would only regard one of the three as anything approaching a ‘fuck bud’ and that’s because he’s the first bloke I felt a connection with when I moved to rural Victoria late last year. He works as a barista in the next town, a really funny alternative young bloke who’s much younger than I am and we literally struck up a joking casual friendship of sorts. He’s married with a child and had another on the way so nothing really seemed untoward until I started to get a sense that he was flirting with me. As it turned out, he’s a sexual behemoth with an incredibly good antenna for someone who might be attracted to him. One thing led to another (in the cafe toilet in fact) and now we fuck at least 2-3 days a week and usually more often.

And his ‘gaydar’ is remarkable. He seems to be able to spot sexual ambiguity a mile away. Just last week, he had two ostensibly straight young blokes at his house when I was meant to be staying over (with all that entailed). And, sure enough, he had them both going gay half way through the night.

• 3 years later...

Depends on the fuck bud really. One lives next door to me, but I live with my parents and have to be careful they don't see what's going on, but we hook up several times a week. There's Subway Kyle who will text me a couple times a week for me to come by...sometimes to flip, sometimes just bottom, sometimes just top. There's cheating garage boy who likes it a couple times a week, usually get a text from him in the morning once his BF goes to work or at night once the BF has gone to sleep. I've got three neighborhood boys around 18/19 that I do it with pretty regular too, all Latino, all verse, all barebackers, get with all of them at least once a week but usually more. There's a few other guys where its maybe once a week or every other week, it just depends.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Has always varied on the type of partner and also what his situationship (married/partnered etc.) is.  Have had some dudes hook up every other, some couple times a week.  The average I tend to end up with is the 2-3 times a week dudes which works cuz I'm usually getting slutted out by more than one dude at a time.  I have rarely had a every day hook up.  The dudes that are partnered or married were more infrequent some times once a week up to several times a week, was up to when their schedules allowed them to be free (I would try and make myself available when they had time).

I find it varies depending on the other guy, some are more keen than others but I'd say every couple of weeks is when I see a regular fuck buddy. 

In between that time, if I want any extra fun, I just go to saunas in Blackpool and Northwich 😁

I have a couple one old kinky as hell at anytime i can call or he will text me if I'm available. He has a friend that parTies i will see once in a awhile to have great chemsex 

• Upvote 1

As a bottom, it seems to work best if the Top initiates? idk, i'd think some Tops would appreciate a demonstration of being wanted, but it never really seems to work with the FB's i've had?  The rule of thumb seems to be a bottom can always be ready to fuck (despite the prep involved), but a Top has to be in the mood? That's the feel/impression i have gotten with my FB's over the years, and there is  no discerning how or when that's going to happen. i have a current FB Who is very spontaneous, and not very verbal about His feelings. Sometimes He will want it a couple of times a day, other times He can go a week, ten days. i'm not in His head, and He doesn't share those feelings with me, so i pretty much just make myself available whenever He wants. Last time we fucked (three days ago), i had just eaten dinner when He called. i told Him i'd just eaten and was preparing for my work day the next day, but i was so easy to persuade, and ran to the shower to prep, he was fucking me 15 minutes later. 

• Like 1

Usually only at the bars/fuckjoints .... This would be mostly other Tops that have attended the parties/orgies that I've attended, shared Holes with, etc.  I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I seldom recognize bottoms by their faces. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I had one fb  that would text me at all hours  and simply say "looking?"  and if yes (which was always)  he would be at my house within 20 minutes.   I saw him weekly for a few months and then he just dissappeard.  The next one  was ok,  and would probably be more of a regular if it were his choice but he really was not someone that got me  all hot and wet.   

• 5 months later...

I had a couple of fuck buddies over the years, most of them fizzled out due to one thing or another. Right now I have 2 FBs. Both are older, one has a 9" fat cock that I love and the other one has a nice 5.5 inch cock that will fill my hole several times during one session. I don't see them often enough due to work schedules and distance for the big cock guy. Need someone local that can host as I'm currently staying with my parents and can't play here.

Edited by WillingRawVerse