Took two loads while my BF was at work

jdubs

Woke up in a mood for cum and cock the other day after my boyfriend left for work. Packed myself a nice bowl of herb, took a shower, then got online to see what kind of trouble I could find. Luckily, a regular bud was on and looking to fuck and breed. I couldn't wait to get his cock again. He always wants me ass up and waiting so her can dive tongue first into my hole before he starts plowing me with his thick uncut Dominican cock. 

After we were done confirming details, another guy hit me up on Growlr, telling me he wanted to fuck my ass. I'd never met up with him before but the picture he sent of his cock and the fact that he wanted to eat my hole and breed me got my hole twitching. My regular bud was already on the way over, so I told him I had a work call to make then he'd be free to come over. 

My bud texted me from downstairs saying he was coming up, so I quickly got on all fours on my bed with my hole in the air, taking a nice deep hit of poppers once I heard the door to my bedroom opening. My bud dove right until my hole, tongue fucking me while I moaned. I could have let him eat my hole for hours, but I could tell he wanted to fuck. I told him the lube was on the nightstand, and took another deep hit off the poppers as he slid into my hole. I knew from the deep, gutteral moan we both let out as he slid into me that this fuck wasn't doing to last long. We both needed it too badly. I immediately started matching him stroke for stroke, fucking myself on his cock as he thrust into me. His thick cock stretched my hole as I begged him to fuck me deep and hard. My face was buried in the sheets of my bed, I still hadn't seen my bud's face, only felt his tongue and cock in my hole. I heard his breath quicken and knew it was time to get what I'd needed. I moaned loudly and told him to breed my hole, shoot that load deep into me. He thrust hard into me at that, and I could feel his cock spasm inside me as he flooded my hole with his cum. He pulled out and I immediately turned around, taking his fat cock into my mouth to the base, tasting his seed and my hole on his cock while I looked up at him for the first time since he entered the room. He said thanks and told me had to run, quickly getting dressed and leaving less than two minutes after he gave me his load. I leaned back and got back on Growlr, still hungry for another load.

I texted the other guy my address and he told me he'd be there in ten minutes. While I was waiting for him to show up, I fingered my freshly bred hole, licking every drop from my fingers as it leaked out. Soon, there was a knock on my door and this handsome hipster walked in. I immediately pulled him towards me and unbuckled his jeans, diving on his cock with my mouth. I felt him grow as a sucked him, his cock had to be at least 8 inches long and 6 inches thick. He growled at my as I deep throated him, telling me he wanted to tongue my hole. I again got on all fours, both of us taking multiple deep hits of poppers. He started tonguing my ass like a starving man. I was in fucking heaven. I couldn't even form words as he spread my ass open and drove his tongue in deep. He wasn't just eating my hole, he was genuinely tongue fucking me. We both moaned in unison as he got deep into my hole. He had to be tasting the load the was just shot inside me. After tonguing me deep for twenty minutes or so, he started rubbing the head of his fat fuck against my hole, asking me if I was ready to be fucked. I moaned a yes in response and took some deep hits as he started to slide into me. My hole was so wet already that he slid in to the hilt with no resistance. 

This guy knew how to fuck. He plowed me deep, stopping every few minutes to tongue my hole some more. I could feel my hole getting wetter, he was leaking a river of precum into me. After his fourth time switching between fucking me with his cock and this tongue, he said that it's time to get me bred. He tells me to get on all fours, and starts pounding me deeper and harder than he had before. Telling me to take every fucking inch, I feel his cock swell as his heavy hairy balls unload into my hole. He stays inside me as he goes soft, and of course I clean his cock by taking it deep in my throat again. He tells me to hit him up anytime as he dresses and leaves, while I lay back and lazily finger my well used hole. Could have taken more loads, but had to get ready for work. 

Not a bad morning off.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5