A WEIRD WEEKEND

Ozpig

We have all had weird, exciting, off the wall sexual experiences in our time. On reflection this was pretty close to the top of my favorites. I was in my early 20’s and as I usually did on Friday night’s I would go home from work, douche out and drive into the city, go into one of the gay bars, have a couple of wines and then head to the backroom about 10.30 to get my arse fucked off. I was on my second drink, when this curly haired blonde guy started talking to me. We chatted small talk for about 20 minutes when he put his hand on my knee and said “wanna come home with me I wanna fuck you.” He added you can stop over.

I had already established he lived some distance from the heart of the city like myself and in a different direction. He was very cute and I was heartened by the fact he said I can stop; over for some extended fun. I asked if he lived alone and he said “I share”. He came in by train so I drove and we chatted on the 30 odd minutes drive to Granville. Halfway there he dropped something that took me aback. “Is your flatmate gay or just gay friendly.” He said he lived with his Dad. I nearly had a coronary. He must have seen the look on my face – “it’s cool my Dad is gay as well.” He told me his mother left his father with him for another man when he was five.

He came home from school early feeling ill one day in his late teens and he walked in to find his father sitting on the lounge getting head from an Asian twink. Raymond said he had attractions towards men himself at that stage but had never did anything about it – but there were no “secrets” in the household from that day on. “I bring blokes home and so does Dad, we have even chopped bottoms up between us if the bottom is keen.” It sounded both erotic and scary at the same time. When we arrived, Raymond’s father Peter was sitting in the loungeroom in a pair of jean cut offs and bare chested as it was a balmy summer’s night. I thought his son was cute but his father was much more my type, late 40, dirty blond hair, and a nice covering of fur on a pair oflovely pes. He was landscape gardener and he was brown and very fit from working outdoors.

I was offered a drink, so I took a beer, we chatted about nothing for 10 minutes when Raymond patted my mancunt and said bring your beer into my room I want to get my cock into your hole. You could already see he was pitching a tent. I followed and in no time we were both naked and I was on my knees giving his beautifully proportioned cut cock head. He was such an energetic and noisy fuck, but once he was inside me I was that turned on I didn’t care. After he blew, and withdrew he was somewhat taken aback at how quick I got up and began to clean his cock, savouring every filament of seed out of the eye of his cock. “Wow that is so hot”, he kept saying, adding “I haven’t had too many sluts who want to clean my cock, you are on dedicated slut.” I took his cock out of my mouth long enough to say “I am” and returned to cleaning his cock and balls.

“You still horny?” he asked. “I am always horny,” I said. Want Dad to drop a load in you, he asked. I said yes and without further ado he called out to Peter. He was in the room in no time stripped down to his jocks and just like his son, pitching half a boner. In no time I was working on his cock. Raymond said “his mancunt is full of seed I shot a three dayer up him.” In next to no time, no foreplay except for me sucking his dick which was also a beautiful thick cut cock, same size as his son’s but a tad thicker. “Bend over the bed and open those slutty cheeks.” I did what I was told and he was easing is knob into my hole he got a bit of a surprise when I thrust my arse back to take his rod in one thrust. “This is one slutty cocktaker,” he said to his son. “And, he cleans cock after you have fucked him,” he replied. While he fucked hard, unlike his son he did not change positions and he came quicker. “You going to clean my cock too slut?” I dropped to my knees and enjoyed cleaning him up and the thick battery cum that was stuck to his shaft. I’d no sooner finished cleaning him, up when I was on all fours taking Raymond again. “Give it to the slut son,” he cheered. He leant forward and whispered to me, “I’m not finished with you either I will be helping myself to more of that cunt.” Raymond blew his second bolt in me and after I cleaned him up, he said “Dad want to fuck you again, you can go to his room, then come back here to sleep as I want to fuck you before I go to work in the morning.” I head to his Dad’s room and he was laying on his back with three quarters of a hard on, which took no time to suck hard. “Ride my cock till I come slut,” he growled. I did.

I returned to Raymond’s room and he was already asleep. I was buggered and my cunt was leaking so I went to the bathroom cleaned up . I awoke early and horny, so I headed straight for the bathroom with my douche pack and returned to the bedroom where Raymond was laying on his back and just like his dad, said “mount this.” I did, and just before he came he pulled it out stood up on the bed and gave me a huge pearl necklace and facial. Took me almost five minutes to lick it all up after I had cleaned his shaft. Raymond headed to the shower. I was preparing to get my clothes together, to head home, when Peter walked into the room and said “do you have to go anywhere today?” “I don’t work on Saturday,” I replied. Well if you want more cock hang around for the day I might have surprise for you. “No need to get dressed I like seeing that cute cunt walking around the house.”

His “surprise” arrived about an hour later – a Polish mate of Peter’s Woytek. I was wondering why he had not fucked me earlier after Raymond left – he was waiting for his mate he had called to arrive. “Here’s our bit of cunt for the day” he said, patting my arse when Woytek walked in. Peter dropped his shorts and said “you will get a shock when he drops his.” I did, he had the biggest and thickest uncut cock I had ever seen, let alone taken. “Raymond has already dropped his seed in him so you won’t need lube so you go first and open him right up,” Peter said. I dropped to my knees to lick the hugest pair of balls and cock and he took some getting hard. We were in the loungeroom and Peter said to me to move my slutty cunt into his bedroom so Woytek could get a proper go at me. Soon I was on the bed on all fours and I could feel him stroking his cock and getting it hard – oh my god, tears came to my eyes as it went in. “Rip the cunt apart,” Peter said. And, he did. But it was beautiful. Peter knelt in front of me and fed me his cock, while Woytek steadily fucked until his cock got rock hard then he started long dicking me and ramming it home. He fucked for a good 15 minutes before he told me to lay on my back and he straddled my body and blew all over me. I immediately sat up and gave his wonderful rod the cleaning it deserved while Peter kept scooping up his cum and sliding it on Woytek’s shaft for me to slurp off. Peter then leant me over the bed and gave me a good pounding. My cunt was like jelly after Woytek. We rinsed and repeated again.

As I was getting ready to leave Woytek asked for my phone number. I gave it to him. Peter never said anything so I guessed I was just another slut in his and Raymond’s lives. But, they did me one favour. Woytek fucked me periodically, almost fortnightly for the following 12 months and I actually flew to Melbourne to spend a weekend servicing his cock when he got transferred in his job. It was a wonderful period in my life.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

21 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

We have all had weird, exciting, off the wall sexual experiences in our time. On reflection this was pretty close to the top of my favorites. I was in my early 20’s and as I usually did on Friday night’s I would go home from work, douche out and drive into the city, go into one of the gay bars, have a couple of wines and then head to the backroom about 10.30 to get my arse fucked off. I was on my second drink, when this curly haired blonde guy started talking to me. We chatted small talk for about 20 minutes when he put his hand on my knee and said “wanna come home with me I wanna fuck you.” He added you can stop over.

I had already established he lived some distance from the heart of the city like myself and in a different direction. He was very cute and I was heartened by the fact he said I can stop; over for some extended fun. I asked if he lived alone and he said “I share”. He came in by train so I drove and we chatted on the 30 odd minutes drive to Granville. Halfway there he dropped something that took me aback. “Is your flatmate gay or just gay friendly.” He said he lived with his Dad. I nearly had a coronary. He must have seen the look on my face – “it’s cool my Dad is gay as well.” He told me his mother left his father with him for another man when he was five.

He came home from school early feeling ill one day in his late teens and he walked in to find his father sitting on the lounge getting head from an Asian twink. Raymond said he had attractions towards men himself at that stage but had never did anything about it – but there were no “secrets” in the household from that day on. “I bring blokes home and so does Dad, we have even chopped bottoms up between us if the bottom is keen.” It sounded both erotic and scary at the same time. When we arrived, Raymond’s father Peter was sitting in the loungeroom in a pair of jean cut offs and bare chested as it was a balmy summer’s night. I thought his son was cute but his father was much more my type, late 40, dirty blond hair, and a nice covering of fur on a pair oflovely pes. He was landscape gardener and he was brown and very fit from working outdoors.

I was offered a drink, so I took a beer, we chatted about nothing for 10 minutes when Raymond patted my mancunt and said bring your beer into my room I want to get my cock into your hole. You could already see he was pitching a tent. I followed and in no time we were both naked and I was on my knees giving his beautifully proportioned cut cock head. He was such an energetic and noisy fuck, but once he was inside me I was that turned on I didn’t care. After he blew, and withdrew he was somewhat taken aback at how quick I got up and began to clean his cock, savouring every filament of seed out of the eye of his cock. “Wow that is so hot”, he kept saying, adding “I haven’t had too many sluts who want to clean my cock, you are on dedicated slut.” I took his cock out of my mouth long enough to say “I am” and returned to cleaning his cock and balls.

“You still horny?” he asked. “I am always horny,” I said. Want Dad to drop a load in you, he asked. I said yes and without further ado he called out to Peter. He was in the room in no time stripped down to his jocks and just like his son, pitching half a boner. In no time I was working on his cock. Raymond said “his mancunt is full of seed I shot a three dayer up him.” In next to no time, no foreplay except for me sucking his dick which was also a beautiful thick cut cock, same size as his son’s but a tad thicker. “Bend over the bed and open those slutty cheeks.” I did what I was told and he was easing is knob into my hole he got a bit of a surprise when I thrust my arse back to take his rod in one thrust. “This is one slutty cocktaker,” he said to his son. “And, he cleans cock after you have fucked him,” he replied. While he fucked hard, unlike his son he did not change positions and he came quicker. “You going to clean my cock too slut?” I dropped to my knees and enjoyed cleaning him up and the thick battery cum that was stuck to his shaft. I’d no sooner finished cleaning him, up when I was on all fours taking Raymond again. “Give it to the slut son,” he cheered. He leant forward and whispered to me, “I’m not finished with you either I will be helping myself to more of that cunt.” Raymond blew his second bolt in me and after I cleaned him up, he said “Dad want to fuck you again, you can go to his room, then come back here to sleep as I want to fuck you before I go to work in the morning.” I head to his Dad’s room and he was laying on his back with three quarters of a hard on, which took no time to suck hard. “Ride my cock till I come slut,” he growled. I did.

I returned to Raymond’s room and he was already asleep. I was buggered and my cunt was leaking so I went to the bathroom cleaned up . I awoke early and horny, so I headed straight for the bathroom with my douche pack and returned to the bedroom where Raymond was laying on his back and just like his dad, said “mount this.” I did, and just before he came he pulled it out stood up on the bed and gave me a huge pearl necklace and facial. Took me almost five minutes to lick it all up after I had cleaned his shaft. Raymond headed to the shower. I was preparing to get my clothes together, to head home, when Peter walked into the room and said “do you have to go anywhere today?” “I don’t work on Saturday,” I replied. Well if you want more cock hang around for the day I might have surprise for you. “No need to get dressed I like seeing that cute cunt walking around the house.”

His “surprise” arrived about an hour later – a Polish mate of Peter’s Woytek. I was wondering why he had not fucked me earlier after Raymond left – he was waiting for his mate he had called to arrive. “Here’s our bit of cunt for the day” he said, patting my arse when Woytek walked in. Peter dropped his shorts and said “you will get a shock when he drops his.” I did, he had the biggest and thickest uncut cock I had ever seen, let alone taken. “Raymond has already dropped his seed in him so you won’t need lube so you go first and open him right up,” Peter said. I dropped to my knees to lick the hugest pair of balls and cock and he took some getting hard. We were in the loungeroom and Peter said to me to move my slutty cunt into his bedroom so Woytek could get a proper go at me. Soon I was on the bed on all fours and I could feel him stroking his cock and getting it hard – oh my god, tears came to my eyes as it went in. “Rip the cunt apart,” Peter said. And, he did. But it was beautiful. Peter knelt in front of me and fed me his cock, while Woytek steadily fucked until his cock got rock hard then he started long dicking me and ramming it home. He fucked for a good 15 minutes before he told me to lay on my back and he straddled my body and blew all over me. I immediately sat up and gave his wonderful rod the cleaning it deserved while Peter kept scooping up his cum and sliding it on Woytek’s shaft for me to slurp off. Peter then leant me over the bed and gave me a good pounding. My cunt was like jelly after Woytek. We rinsed and repeated again.

As I was getting ready to leave Woytek asked for my phone number. I gave it to him. Peter never said anything so I guessed I was just another slut in his and Raymond’s lives. But, they did me one favour. Woytek fucked me periodically, almost fortnightly for the following 12 months and I actually flew to Melbourne to spend a weekend servicing his cock when he got transferred in his job. It was a wonderful period in my life.

damn that was hot!!!!

• Piggy 2

On 4/3/2023 at 11:07 AM, Pozcumdump72 said:

damn that was hot!!!!

It was both a great experience and weird at the same time. Funnily enough I never saw father or son again but the third wheel, Woytek was a regular simply because I had no trouble taking his log of salami. It was never a love affair just pure fucking and breeding

• Like 1