Huge black dick pozzed my young white ass on T

DutchBBfucker

Guest JackEdJIZZ

nice story....would like more.    many of the same elements of the fuck that knocked up my ass.   BBC----hell yes.    Getting spun as fuck----check.    Taking raw cock until your ass is POZZED.---double check.    For all you chasers out that that whine about not getting knocked up....go hunting where the game is.   A couple eight balls and some black studs and you WILL get the job done.    

• 2 years later...

When. I lived in San Francisco for 14 years. I met a 22 yr old skinny black kid who had the biggest dick I've ever seen (or felt). He liked me because he liked mature men ("No one under 40"), I was nice to him (many weren't) and...I could take it..all of it! He let m.easure it, very close to a foot!. He was a slammer and when he did it got as hard as steel my. He could cum 3-4 huge loads back to back without stopping. He.was the first to point me. I only pointed with him twice; that night and 2 nights before I before I left the city for Austin, brought over a friend who only a little bit smaller than him. The first slam was very light, but #2 was epic. Pretty much nonstop from 7pm to 8am. I had to piss around 2-3am; when I turned around after I finished, there was a foot diameter lake of cum that had leaked out of my wrecked hole. I was SO sore the next day, still leaking cum, but it hurt SO good!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1