travelingbi

To feed my thirst for str8 dick the other night, I once again put a misleading ad on Craigslist in the Women4Men Casual Encounters category.

My ad simply stated:  "I am looking to give a NSA blow job. U must host. I come in, you pull out your cock. I suck. U cum. I go. I don't care your age, stats or race. I just want your cock and cum". 

In addition to email replies, I had put my KIK address as well as I hid my telephone number within the ad for quick and easy ways for guys to contact me. As soon as my ad posted to the W4M section of CL, I started to get hit with dozens of replies from horny str8 guys, thinking I was a woman. It was like flies swarming on fresh shit. I could barely keep up with trying to respond to them.

Other than my misleading ad, I don't lead the guys on any further. My reply to them all is: "My CL ad posted to the wrong category. I'm a guy that sucks dick. Sorry for the confusion. Good luck in finding what you're looking for". 

Most of the guys won't respond any further. I'll get a few angry replies. And I'll get a few replies thanking me for my honesty in telling them I'm a guy. And that's as far as it goes. BUT, I find that every time I do this, about 10% of the guys will respond that they're just horny and might be open to a guy sucking them off if they don't have to reciprocate. I chatted with several guys that were considering my offer, but they didn't go any further.  Eventually my ad and it was removed. So the avalanche of replies all of a sudden stopped. 

One guy did eventually text me back again, later. He claimed that all the CL ads from "real women" that he had responded to, were from hookers. He wasn't interested in paying. So, he said he'd be open to getting a blow job from me. He told me he has been blown by guys a few times in the past. So, after a few minutes of discussion, he gave me his address and asked me to come blow him. 

By this time it was about 9:30pm. I drove the 12 miles to his home. I'd only seen a picture of his uncut dick. Other than that, I knew nothing about him. When he answered his door, I found an average looking man in his mid 50's. Without saying anything he unlocked the screen door and pushed it open for me to enter. I came into his living room. He closed the door behind me and walked to the sofa. Sitting on the end of the sofa, he reached for his cocktail that was sitting on the end table beside him. He took a couple of swigs of the Scotch, then refilled the ice filled glass from the half empty bottle of Dewars that sat beside it, while I got on my knees, kneeling between his legs. He undid his belt, lifted his ass and pulled his pants to his ankles. His cock was uncut and flaccid. I leaned in and took his cock into my mouth and sucked on his very ample foreskin. I sucked for several minutes, but his cock didn't seem to be responding to my mouth. I was starting to think that I may not be able to get him hard. But, suddenly his cock began to grow. Within a few more minutes his cock had almost fully hardened. As soon as it was a bit harder, I pushed his foreskin back with my lips and began to  really begin to suck. He was definitely a grower. And had grown to a very thick 7"s. I tried all my different sucking styles on him and found he seemed to like a slow, very deep cocksucking. He responded best when I was able to take his cock all the way to the back of my throat, hold it there until I gagged, then came up for a breath. 

Soon, he was holding the back of my head and forcing me down on his cock. Then he stood and held the side of my head as he fucked my throat. Perhaps 15 minutes of throat fucking brought his load to my mouth. As soon as he came, he pushed me back, pulled up his pants, reached for his drink and took another couple of swigs of scotch while I stood and left his house. No words ever exchanged between us. 

By the time I got home it was about 10:45p. I had an early morning and a long day ahead of me, so I was getting ready for bed, when I got another text from a guy I had chatted with several hours before. Like the earlier guy, he said he had only found hookers on CL that night, but he said that he had been horny all day and just needed to get off so he could go to sleep. I replied back that if he wasn't too far from him and that I could still come over and blow him. I asked for a description of him. He said he was 34, 5'10'', 200 and a divorced str8 guy. He said he had never even considered letting a gay guy blow him before. But that he was horny, hadn't been blown for a very long time and just needed to get off. He only lived about  4 or 5 miles away, so I told him I would come right over.

Then he texted to me, "I don't want to see you. I don't think I could get hard if I see a guy sucking me. How can we make that work?" he asked. 

I replied back to him that, "He could sit in a dark room, I could come in and suck him and hopefully he wouldn't see me. Or he could take an old sheet, cut a glory hole out of it, hang it from a doorway. I could come in and suck his cock through the gloryhole sheet."

He went silent for about 5 minutes, then he texted back to me that he had hung a sheet, cut a hole in it and he wanted me to come over. He told me the door would be unlocked, the lights out, come in and turn left. He said there was a sheet at the doorway between the living room and kitchen. He gave me his exact address, so I quickly got into my car and drove the few miles to his home. Just as he said, his door was unlocked, the room dark, but the  string of Christmas lights hanging in his living room window gave off just enough light that I could see the white sheet with a large 7" or 8" hole cut out of it, hanging in the doorway. As I knelt before it, I could just barely make out his crotch and semi hard cock on the other side. As I put my face up to the hole, he stepped up and put his cock to my lips. He very quickly grew hard as my lips wrapped around his semi hard cock. Within less than a minute, he was fully hard in my mouth and had grown to about 6"s. He was hard as a rock. I quickly got to work on his dick. But, he seemed like he was going to be a "quick cummer". So, I came up off his dick and began to suck his balls and lick up and down the underside of his cock. I didn't want him to cum too fast. Each time I again went back to sucking on his cock, I could tell he was going to quickly cum. I kept trying to edge him. Get him close, then pull off his cock. Finally, he couldn't stand it any longer. Since the g/h he'd cut was quite large, he reached through the hole and grabbed the back of my head. He pulled my head all the way down onto his cock. Then he finally said his first words.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh, Fuck! I'm cummin in your mouth. Drink my cum, Fag. I'm cummin in your fuckin mouth". 

He filled my mouth with his load. I held his cock in the back of my throat and milked it as his cock throbbed in orgasm. Then he pushed me off him and he stepped back into the darkness of the kitchen. I stood, wiped my mouth and left his house through the front door. 

Damn! I found that hot to walk into a str8, strangers, dark living room, find his cock through a hastily cut out glory hole sheet, suck him off and leave. Never seeing his face. 
I hope he'll find the need for my mouth sometime in the future. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...