BB with friend's bf in a cabin

azndude

I have a crush on J, friend's bf for awhile. He show the interest sometimes like when we were dancing at the bar, he will pull me closer to him when the light was dimmed, sometimes he licked my neck or pushed his hard cock on my back. Few times i grabbed his cock, but nothing happened between us except i started to have fantasy to have sex with him and the feeling is getting stronger over time.

Last weekend 7 of us spent the holiday together at a cabin.  First night, we got wasted by 8pm, lounging on the sofa, some fell asleep on the floor. I was next to J, first time being so close to him, and he smiled and his eyes opened slowly "hey, did you have fun?". i nodded and he leaned forward to kiss my lips n we kissed briefly and he said "dont lock your door" and he took his bf to the room.

I went back to my room, cleaned up and waited naked in my bed. The door opened, he got under the sheet, we started making out and very soon his cock head at my hole rubbing and teasing it with his precum. momentarily, i felt like a slut seducing someone's bf, i held still letting him play with my hole, we both breath heavilly as he penetrated the head in my hole and just rubbed the tight hole with the head, i was melting in his arms letting him to take control. Deep grinding his uncut cock made me feel so good that I wanted more and I blurted "fuck me". he bit my ear and whispered "are you sure?" and his pace increased, pounding me very hard and he slowed when he felt my ass clenching on his cock and knew i came. he reached down to scoop the cum and put it in his mouth. We snowballing, the taste of the cum in his mouth and his cock deep grinding me slowly made stay hard. He let his tongue in my mouth, suck it gently and didnt wanna let go, and soon he flipped me under him and with few hard pounding, he bred my ass. 

The following nights, he will make his bf drink till he passed out so that he can sneak into my room and pretty much fuck every night when we were there. we both agree the sex was great between us and we continue to have an affair.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 8