xtc303den

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2021 at 3:53 PM, FunDude said:

This may be a stupid question, but do women show up to these Glory holes too or is it just for men on both sides? 

Pleasures on W Colfax has a sign no single females. I only recently started visiting again after a few years, twice I’ve seen couples in there over the last 4 months , both times the chick wasn’t interested. The first time, they were in the straight theater leaning against the wall, when someone moved beside her, she moved to the other side of her guy, then after a few minutes they left. The other Tim was a younger couple, they sat in the straight theater for maybe 20 minutes, 6 or 7 guys wandered in and they left, went to the couples booth upfront, she blew him then they left.

Pleasures on Washington, I’ve seen single females back there twice, both times they did nothing. There was a TV that visited there last spring for a couple hours, blew several guys then left.

Back when Circus was open, wasn’t uncommon to see a couple in there, used to go a couple times a month, seems like once a month there’d be a couple in one of the theaters.

Edited by eggp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/12/2022 at 11:13 AM, Hornyboy0000 said:

I’m looking to lose my anal virginity with a huge cream pie. I also want to suck dick for the first time can somone teach me how.? 😉

I'll fuck you raw. I love eating creampies from a sexy virgin hole. Thrust my giant cock down your throat. Sounds exciting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 6:27 AM, Jenn said:

I am a transvestite who loves sucking cock and getting fucked at arcades and glory holes.  Where are the best ones for a gurl like me? 

171_1000.jpg

Pleasures on Washington, go to one of the larger booths and have fun, there have been a couple of TV in there lately, depends on the clerk up front as the enforcement of the no single females rule. On one occasion the TV came in dressed as a guy, took over the largest booth and changed clothes, then left the door propped open.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/28/2019 at 1:59 AM, Hardcock402019 said:

Hey guys, I was just reading your stuff. I am most definitely a top as I DO NOT like taking cock. I would be willing to "randomly" meet you at the arcades sometime and give you a load of my cum.

Hit me up and let's fuck 3039905668

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2021 at 9:11 PM, xtc303den said:

GLORY HOLES ARE WIDE OPEN (pun intended)

I can personally confirm that the following arcades now have glory holes open:

Adult World  6600 N. Federal Blvd.

Romantix  Santa Fe and Mississippi

Pleasures  67th and N. Federal Blvd.

Pleasures  W. Colfax and King

Pleasures  W. Alameda and Irving

Additionally, Pleasures new arcade ticket policy is that tickets are valid for FOUR HOURS from the time of purchase, and they are again valid at ALL Pleasures locations.

I also visited the Pleasures at 70th and N. Washington expecting the glory holes to be open again, since they were at other Pleasures locations, but they were NOT open there as of Monday 6/24.  I cannot confirm if any other arcades have open glory holes.

Happy cum hunting! 

Pleasures on Washington has two gloryholes, one on the back wall, and one in the middle.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 3:53 PM, FunDude said:

This may be a stupid question, but do women show up to these Glory holes too or is it just for men on both sides? 

Lately, both Pleasures on Washington and W. Colfax, I've seen couples in there, this past summer one couple came in one night, the chick basically stripped naked in the Bi theater, two different guys fucked her while she sucked her partner. She would not suck strangers. Same night, another couple wondered for a bit, then went in one of the booths, he fucked her while guys reached through one of the GH to fondle her. Pleasures on Washington I've seen couples in there a few times lately, mostly showing off, not allowing any contact.

• 4 months later...

**UPDATE**  PLEASURES ON NORTH WASHINGTON IS NEWLY REMODELLED!

I visited Pleasures on North Washington St. and 70th Ave. recently and discovered that they were in the midst of a complete remodel of the entire store.  The day I visited, the arcade was finished, but the store itself was still under construction.  My guess is that they have likely completed the entire remodel by now. 

My first impressions of the "new" arcade were mixed. 

What I Liked:  The layout is a big improvement over the old layout.  There are many more viewing booths, as well as a couple community viewing areas (open areas with one or two rows of benches facing a large video screen.)   There are lots of dark hallways with dark corners that make cruising more interesting.  And there was definitely a large crowd, with all types of men to hook up with.  In fact, the day I visited , it was almost too busy.  

What I wasn't thrilled with:  THERE ARE NO GLORY HOLES!  I REPEAT, THERE ARE NO GLORY HOLES IN ANY OF THE BOOTHS!  At least not yet.  There were plenty of side by side booths that would make great candidates for glory holes, but when I visited a few days ago, there were no glory holes between any of the booths/rooms.  And believe me, I checked out every single booth clinging to even the smallest thread of hope that I would find one.  No such luck.  And for me that is a deal breaker!  To me, an adult video arcade without any glory holes is not worth my time!  So if you're like me, don't plan on fucking around much at  the shiny new arcade just yet.  Could be that they just couldn't bring themselves to start cutting holes in their newly erected walls quite yet.  Hopefully they'll add a few in the not too distant future.  If not, I'm sure some industrious eager beaver-type guys with a pocket knife will dig out a crude glory hole or two.  But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that management will do the right thing and cut some nice sized holes with smooth edges, so I can start getting fucked there again.  I love sucking a big cock through a glory hole till it's nice and hard, then turning around and backing right up to the glory hole while that stiff cock glides up my ass.  My FAVORITE way to get my ass filled up with multiple loads of cum!   

Another minor downside of the new arcade layout is that in order to make room for LOTS of booths in the new arcade, they had to get rid of the big rooms.  The new booths vary in size somewhat, and none of them is uncomfortably tiny, but there are no more spacious rooms like the old arcade where you could easily fit half a dozen or more guys in either of the two big booths.  I believe there's at least one booth in the SW corner that could be considered a "double booth,"  but the rest, as far as I could tell are "intended" for single occupancy.  If you're not a diehard gloryhole slut like myself, and are perfectly happy joining your prospective fuck buddy in his booth, they seem large enough to make that happen fairly comfortably.  

Overall, if you can get past the fact that there are NO GLORY HOLES in the new arcade yet, they seem to have done a nice job of remodelling the place.  All the TVs are new, and the video selections work.  The walls and the floor are clean and new (for a little while yet.)  And if the one day I visited was any indication, they're attracting a lot of guys, and a good mix of guys as well.  So be sure to check it out, and have fun fucking!  I may go take a look later this week even without the glory holes.  Who knows?

**IF YOU VISIT AND DISCOVER THAT THEY HAVE INSTALLED GLORY HOLES, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO POST AN UPDATE!**

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/17/2023 at 9:24 AM, xtc303den said:

**UPDATE**  PLEASURES ON NORTH WASHINGTON IS NEWLY REMODELLED!

I visited Pleasures on North Washington St. and 70th Ave. recently and discovered that they were in the midst of a complete remodel of the entire store.  The day I visited, the arcade was finished, but the store itself was still under construction.  My guess is that they have likely completed the entire remodel by now. 

My first impressions of the "new" arcade were mixed. 

What I Liked:  The layout is a big improvement over the old layout.  There are many more viewing booths, as well as a couple community viewing areas (open areas with one or two rows of benches facing a large video screen.)   There are lots of dark hallways with dark corners that make cruising more interesting.  And there was definitely a large crowd, with all types of men to hook up with.  In fact, the day I visited , it was almost too busy.  

What I wasn't thrilled with:  THERE ARE NO GLORY HOLES!  I REPEAT, THERE ARE NO GLORY HOLES IN ANY OF THE BOOTHS!  At least not yet.  There were plenty of side by side booths that would make great candidates for glory holes, but when I visited a few days ago, there were no glory holes between any of the booths/rooms.  And believe me, I checked out every single booth clinging to even the smallest thread of hope that I would find one.  No such luck.  And for me that is a deal breaker!  To me, an adult video arcade without any glory holes is not worth my time!  So if you're like me, don't plan on fucking around much at  the shiny new arcade just yet.  Could be that they just couldn't bring themselves to start cutting holes in their newly erected walls quite yet.  Hopefully they'll add a few in the not too distant future.  If not, I'm sure some industrious eager beaver-type guys with a pocket knife will dig out a crude glory hole or two.  But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that management will do the right thing and cut some nice sized holes with smooth edges, so I can start getting fucked there again.  I love sucking a big cock through a glory hole till it's nice and hard, then turning around and backing right up to the glory hole while that stiff cock glides up my ass.  My FAVORITE way to get my ass filled up with multiple loads of cum!   

Another minor downside of the new arcade layout is that in order to make room for LOTS of booths in the new arcade, they had to get rid of the big rooms.  The new booths vary in size somewhat, and none of them is uncomfortably tiny, but there are no more spacious rooms like the old arcade where you could easily fit half a dozen or more guys in either of the two big booths.  I believe there's at least one booth in the SW corner that could be considered a "double booth,"  but the rest, as far as I could tell are "intended" for single occupancy.  If you're not a diehard gloryhole slut like myself, and are perfectly happy joining your prospective fuck buddy in his booth, they seem large enough to make that happen fairly comfortably.  

Overall, if you can get past the fact that there are NO GLORY HOLES in the new arcade yet, they seem to have done a nice job of remodelling the place.  All the TVs are new, and the video selections work.  The walls and the floor are clean and new (for a little while yet.)  And if the one day I visited was any indication, they're attracting a lot of guys, and a good mix of guys as well.  So be sure to check it out, and have fun fucking!  I may go take a look later this week even without the glory holes.  Who knows?

**IF YOU VISIT AND DISCOVER THAT THEY HAVE INSTALLED GLORY HOLES, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO POST AN UPDATE!**

There's now three GH's, the two booths on the north side, the two booths on the backside of the middle, and two of the back wall.

• Like 1