Strangest Requests When Hooking Up

BritishCumdump

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Thanks for making that point. 

Yet one more example of how destructive the European presence was upon the Indigenous Americans.  I reckon I need to read more re: the Native American belief-system(s).  

You are most welcome!

One of the challenges that you are going to have, just as I found out, is finding authentic material.

The problem is for the past 500 years, the Europeans, both the protestant and the catholic "missionaries", where hell bent on getting their sorry & poor white ass out of Europe into this wealthy continent- America, and once they got here, systematically destroying all traces of American civilization, culture and identity and appropriating the wealth and the lands. The Native Americans after repeated programs of the Europeans, have lost a lot of their culture and civilizational knowledge and  treasures and what we find now, is from us trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

However, mercifully not all is lost...yet...

On 1/18/2024 at 11:51 AM, hntnhole said:

Do you have any suggestions?  

There isn't a whole lot of books out there, since the Jesuits and the Protestants did a superb job of burning native American libraries and temple records, and a whole lot is not known about it, at least in the English speaking world. Perhaps there are more historically accurate accounts in Spanish sources, but I am not sure.

There is one book that I am currently reading that I think is worth a look, American Holocaust by David E Stannard. 

Maybe I might have to dive into it... and try to find out more..

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, brnbk said:

American Holocaust by David E Stannard.

This thread kinda got away .... just saw your reply, and thanks.

Yes, I agree,  I've read the Stannard book, and thought it well worth the read.  

Thanks.  

• Like 1

I haven't really encountered too much I considered excessively weird but then I've always been open minded and rather adventurous. But some of the weirdness posted here, like WTF? I've had a few guys who liked to be pissed on, always considered that strange but I usually comply. Once in a motel room a guy wanted me to piss on him so I took him to the shower to do the deed. After I pissed on him I thought WTF and asked him to piss on me. He did. It did nothing for me so I still don't understand the thrill. I used to like to breed hook ups in my marital bed, wife was gone of course. One bottom told me I was kinky as fuck for that. Some tops find xdressers weird. I have developed an appetite for them.

As for the language barrier thing, I hooked up with a hot ass Mexican bear type several times. He spoke almost no English and as for me, no habla espanol muy bien. He was very vocal while getting fucked and would carry on in Spanish while I fucked him. It was hot as hell. I could get a few words here and there, Gringo grande muy bien, convertieme en tu puta, enough to kind of get what he was on about. It was fun. I met him at a cruisey rest area outside of town and once we figured out what each other wanted I loaded him up in my PU truck and headed to a local hook up area a few miles away. After we fucked I drove him back to the rest area and then found out he didn't have a car so I drove him into town and he gave me directions (mostly by pointing) to a house where he was staying. He had me stop a block away and then gave me a big passionate kiss and handed me a piece of paper that said "Antonio" with a phone number. We got together several times over the next few months. Just arranging a hook-up was an adventure due to the language barrier. He never wanted to be picked up at his house and would name a gas station or store nearby. We would work it out until we both understood the time and place, and I would confirm "OK, si, me comprende, be ready for some gringo grande dick." He eventually moved on and I hope things are going well for him, my hairy assed little hispanic faggot and amigo.

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2024 at 3:57 PM, hntnhole said:

This thread kinda got away .... just saw your reply, and thanks.

Yes, I agree,  I've read the Stannard book, and thought it well worth the read.  

Thanks.  

Sorry, I think our discussion went a bit sideway - from the main topic , and unfortunately I cannot think of any book that  has captured the whole history  of this important topic. Most of knowledge about those times exists mainly in history and  magazine articles. If i come across something, I will definitely let u know.  

• Thanks 1