Body Modifications

Nullo-sub-N8

i understand you, My master told me that eventually he want to do some body modification , he doesnt like to see my dick or ball. he told me there is a doctor in brazil that does nulifications. do you have any pics of your change I will love to see them and show my master. bareboypr@gmail.com

• 5 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 3:23 PM, Patrick said:

Hi guys. Love your feedbacks related to this subject. I have two friends, that both are bodybuilders. Due wanting to have big huge muscled body, they took testosterone pills and steroids. In time lost dick mass and it became small. In time they went from tops to bottoms. Not needing their dick ands balls, they decided to remove everything. Its smooth down low. Soo proud of their decision they walk naked at the gym and at the beach showing off their new body modifications

This is fucking HOT! Such a turn on! I'm glad they are both free!

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2018 at 6:13 PM, sleazyseldn said:

For years I have had a deep seated interest in modifying my cock and balls, as being mainly sub I felt that I didn't need them.  In the last month I was fortunate enough to meet someone who was able to help me on this path and clamped the chords to my balls making ma a castrated eunuch.  Next month I plan on a further modification by having a partial penectomy leaving only a 2cm stump.

I know that many guys feel that this is stupid or that I am insane but I have never felt happier.  This is what I want and I will follow through on it and be happy with my life.

Are there any other members on the site that have extreme body modifications?  Any guys interested in guys with modifications?  Any guys that are against it?  I'd like to here others guys views on this.  I'm not looking to be preached at and told that this is wrong, this is my decision and I'm happy with it.  

I'm happy to hear both side of the argument but any abusive messages or posts will be reported.

Please share more. Pics? Weekly update?

To each his own, but as a gay man, a man is what I want to be and a man is who I want to be with, that means we both have all our parts!  Just me own way of looking at it.

Edited by drscorpio
Spelling

On 2/8/2019 at 3:31 PM, chaser said:

To each his own, but as a gay man, a man is what I want to be and a man is who I want to be with, that means we both have all our parts!  Just me own way of looking at it.

I still identify as a man and always will, I just don't have a cock or working balls.  Not having your bits doesn't make you any less of a man mentally.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sleazyseldn said:

I still identify as a man and always will, I just don't have a cock or working balls.  Not having your bits doesn't make you any less of a man mentally.

Each person has to determine what works for them.  I was only speaking from my own point of view.  What works for one may not work for someone else.  Glad you are happy and content.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/23/2018 at 2:37 PM, CigarBear68 said:

I enjoy being the one to order or make any mods on a sub. I did help a sub, years ago, find a dr to remove his balls. It was a process, and the first time I fucked him after he was castrated was really hot. For me, that's the last step of genital modifications. I'd never want to see a penis removed on a man, or have it done to a sub. Just my opinion, as I perceive the balls as the main catalyst to submission. 

The balls are the main element of submission so hot

For me I find the fantastical body mod stuff you see in doujinshi super hot but it's so out there that's it's not possible. Like turning your nipples into pussies, lol.

But I do love to see a well used hole, that has been transformed into a gaping pussy