The server changes are complete, but I need assistance from (semi-technical) members outside the North America / Europe to figure out if things are working as hoped. If you can help, please follow the steps I've laid out in the Tips & Tricks forum thread. Thanks for your help!

Staying in NY 4/19 - 22.  Looking to get fucked and bring home souvenirs like syph, crabs, gono or whatever you have to share.  Can host @ my hotel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bottombitch89
      Hosting hung tops in a central SF Travelodge all day and night 4/24/18. Looking to get wrecked and filled. Loooove pleasing tops, and would love to suck big dick while getting dp'ed...over and over again.
    • By bchaserlatingirl
      Hi, im a bugchaser girl who has arrived to Melbourne not so long ago, im looking for people who are into bugchasing, it would be amazing to find one or more poz partners, especially if they are not on meds, i really want to become hiv+, even though im not sure about my status, i really love giving bj, drinking cum, having bareback anal sex and anal creampies, im also into other kinky things (scat, watersports, and more), if you are what im looking for in Melbourne, please message me and send your kik account to see if we can meet, if you know about some poz parties on here please let me know, i really want to be poz.
    • By eagerbott83
      My biggest regret as a bottom at age 40, after becoming sexually active at age 13 is that I didn't keep track. Someone asked me how many guys I've been with, and between the old AOL days in the 90s, CL in the 2000s until recently, and then A4A and other places, and getting the courage to go to bathhouses and sex parties in the past 5+ years - I literally have no idea how many guys I've sucked or have fucked me. 
      If I had to guess, I'd say I'm probably over 50 cocks have been in one of my holes? 

Am I the only one who regrets not keeping track?
    • By HornedBottom
      Tonight I went to a bar that happened to have a gay sports team grabbing drinks after practice- it was like walking into a locker room and turned me on like a pig in heat. It smelled like ripe jocks and pits and socks - the guys were mostly bearded bears and were just dripping sweat and sex . Definitely need a guy or three like that to breed and use me soon - so turned on. 
    • By HornedBottom
      Thank you to the three studs who took turns using my mouth in last stall- nothing like coming home to my Partner and showing him selfies of anon cock in my mouth. 

Other #BBBH Sites…