Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or having a lot of different tops?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?  

461 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you prefer regular fuck buds or many different tops?

• I like to stick with a small group of regular fuck buds
    • Mostly looking for regular fuck buds, but like mixing it up with new tops every now and then
    • Mostly looking for variety, but regular fuck buds have their place
    • I want take loads from as many different guys as possible.

30 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Guys like this exist.  My husband gets turned on by me getting used.  I think I love it more because he loves it so much.

Your husband has got it going-on, especially when he sticks his hairy fingers in your mouth to keep you quiet when you fuck, so, make some noise!

Edited by Riverfk

2 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Your husband has got it going-on, especially when he sticks his hairy fingers in your mouth to keep you quiet, so, make some noise!

My husband is amazing, in every way possible. 🙂  Sucking on his big hairy hands and fingers while I'm getting fucked deep is one of my favorite things.  Moaning and sucking as he cums inside telling me he is getting me pregnant with his baby.   Come join us, Riverfk.  My hole is waiting for you.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

When I first started playing with guys it was mostly buds but soon expanded to other interested and curious guys who lived in our trailer park. I loved how different each guy’s body and dick was, how their tasted different, how differently each fuck was. While I liked having reliable fucks I was definitely wanting diversity. I guess that imprinted on me as I’ve never really wanted to date one guy or be exclusive. Open relationships can work but usually issues of trust and jealousy rear their ugly head. I still have some regular fuck buds but by far it’s a lot of hookups and anon play.

If bottoming, I prefer one/two buddies. 

The shitty thing about being a bottom is this: People think that being a bottom = Being the drama queen, and tops = Having logic and reason. WHen in reality, tops are just as stupid as bottoms and can bring a lot of drama. Let me explain:

When I was a wee bottom lad at 18, 19, and 20, I had many a tops coming at me saying that "They could fuck me good," and "Be my Daddy." But, all of them were just grown man-babies who thought that because they had a position in bed that they weren't drama queens. After years of financial, drama-related and social difficulties, young little Sunova' realized that not all tops are self-aware, and the more you hang around them, the more drama they wanna impose on you. Why? Because "The Top is always Right." Yeah, uh, no.

I'd rather have one top who isn't dumb as shit, knows what he wants, can keep clear and distinct communication with me, so I can enjoy riding some cock and being his pregnant disposal que. However, I prefer being the top because GOD, WHAT WAS I THINKING - I LOVE MY COCK.

However, here's my thing - a few smart tops are WAY better than a legion dumb tops with too much baggage hitting up my phone. Hearing:

1) "I need to fuck NOW!" While I'm busy and not prepared

2) "I wanna fuck" with no plan for hosting or such

3) Or my personal favorite "I want to you to come over and suck my cock" and does not send me an address when I have asked numerous times for him to do so, only for him to ignore me or call me a "flake"

Yeah, that just makes me think "You know...... I could just be asexual and focus on this money, tho'. Is being gay really worth it"?

• Like 2

Both. I can say, would like to build up a group with lots of regular fbs but it is not easy. I have some but most of them are very busy so we can meet just rarely. Only one guy who is rather some friend with benefits than only fb comes recently. 

Furthermore, if I had regular fuckbuddies I was looking for newer and newer other guys. To fuck with strangers makes me horny. Therefore, I go to saunas and cruising bars. Although, there are some familiar guys but I always find there new faces. 

Guest RawCunt

When I used to whore lots, I had a regular who basically became my lube machine.

I would visit him on my way to beats, clubs or wherever I was going, to get him to open me up and lube me with with his seed.  He would fuck and dump his load then shove in a butt plug getting me ready for my adventures.

• 1 month later...

I really wanted to vote for "take as many loads as possible," but I have to admit that having a regular fuck buddy can be handy.  Sometimes its nice to just send a text and not have to deal with all the crap that's involved in actually finding a new hookup that's not a flake.  I don't always have the amount of time required.  plus, with a fuck bud, each knows their place in the bedroom and there's no need for the small talk.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

In the many years I've had sex with men I've enjoyed regulars (usually in both neg & poz groups) and with strangers I meet, usually at gay hangouts like baths, ABS or xxx movies, even at public parks. I must admit that the strangers are always more exciting. The problem is that I have to tell them my status, but usually after we get in bed when they've seen my ass or I've sucked their ass. At that point I don't get rejected very much.

What I am 4.jpg

Edited by bbmarried