Now I am be-CUM death

It was the dead of winter. After weeks of bone numbing cold, I was really looking forward to blackout night at the baths. Lots of guys cruising, posing, teasing...but nowhere near enough fucking. What a joke. 

I got naked, greased my fuckhole, grabbed my towel and poppers; then headed to the public sling hoping there would be one real man among this flock of pathetic sheep. Empty as usual. I climbed up and waited.

After awhile, the lurkers and the gropers would feel me up and move on. Pointless. Fucking pointless. I was up in that sling for roughly an hour and not one real FUCKER showed up to claim my hole.

As I was about to climb out, a gaunt shadow appeared at the door...even in the darkness I could see he was tall, bearded, lean, with a long pale snake swinging freely between his legs. As he strode up to me, I could see his sunken eyes, his prominent cheekbones, his beautiful wasting. In that moment, I knew my life would change forever.

He stood over me, framed between my wide open legs. His head cocked to one side as his cold hands took in my body...sending a chill through me. He extended his boney fingers towards my pussy...entering my mancunt, first one, then a second, and a third. His ragged fingernails scratching and scraping. A small twisted smile took residence in the thicket of his beard. My dick stiffened and started leaking, I moaned with desire. His dead black eyes drilling into my mind. I was his, and we both knew it.

By now, his deathbone had stiffened into a weapon. Without a word spoken, he guided his whitesnake to my mawing cunt, I felt his plum sized cockhead push past my hole, followed by his long pale shaft. He slid into me...to the root...a cold fire shot through me. 

It was only then that he spoke...a gravelly, breathy whisper came from him; “Now I am be-cum death...destroyer of souls...” And with that did he start his fuck. Slow. Steady. Rhythmic. I poppered up and I was gone. Our eyes locked together, my mind shut down. This was my moment of truth. I was face to face with my destiny. My further. My end. 

Slow. Steady. Rhythmic...on and on...like an endless tide. Unrelenting. Unyielding. Utterly unstoppable. I was resigned to my fate...no, I welcomed it...I longed for the cold embrace of it. 

Calmly, quietly, he leaned in closer, his body stiffened, then he stopped...everything stopped. It was then that I felt shot after shot of his sick seed filling me. He ground his venom into me before his now glistening pale snake slithered out. 

And just before he returned to the inky darkness from whence he came, he hissed; “...and now, YOU are be-cum death as well...”

• Like 13
  • Upvote 10

Fiction or reality??!!  I wonder how it is and has been for a lot of us like that. That is one hott story, would love to have that done like that to myself at one of the baths. I'm so ready for the reality...

Guest alwaysready

short and to the point, unlike the fuck described in the story. can't you feel the seed pushing through the skin? the virus replicating quickly and destroying all the healthiness of the body. fuck flu almost to death; as he crawls from the edge, he starts to breed. first by stealth, then as his reputation grows, he becomes a talented and popular breeder.

• 3 months later...
Guest stdjunkie
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:05 PM, alwaysready said:

short and to the point, unlike the fuck described in the story. can't you feel the seed pushing through the skin? the virus replicating quickly and destroying all the healthiness of the body. fuck flu almost to death; as he crawls from the edge, he starts to breed. first by stealth, then as his reputation grows, he becomes a talented and popular breeder.

HAIL Sarah Palin, HAIL AIDS. NEVER MEDS.