POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?  

633 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31+
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m vers.  Give and take loads.  Does anyone remember the Coral Sands Hotel in Los Angeles? A buddy and I would go sometimes and get a room for the weekend. One night I would pimp out his ass in one night he would pimp out my whole. My record as a bottom was 22 loads between sunset and sunrise.

• Piggy 2

52 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I’m vers.  Give and take loads.  Does anyone remember the Coral Sands Hotel in Los Angeles? A buddy and I would go sometimes and get a room for the weekend. One night I would pimp out his ass in one night he would pimp out my whole. My record as a bottom was 22 loads between sunset and sunrise.

Loved the Sands. I lived right down the road near Beechwood

• Upvote 1

On 7/10/2021 at 2:40 AM, CumDumpSLT said:

At this recent pride parade in NYC I did my best to keep count, but it was hard. I spent the weekend in the city, I partied real hard and loved being the dirty community cum dump fuck doll faggot whore. I was fucked all over in different places, some discreet but mostly not. There were always people watching, filming, touching me, dumping their loads on me, feeding them to me or breeding me. I loved how everyone got off on watching and using me like a piece of trash lol. They were verbally degrading me, finger fucking me and fed me all those loads that were leaking out of me. 

Wish I had been there as I crave being used cum whore in the open (and filmed !! wow!!) and repeatedly and being fed what I was bred

I started going to the bathhouses in my early 30s when I lived in Denver. On weekend nights it was a really slow night if I did not get my cock up at least 15-20 asses, and 10 cocks up mine. I was still mostly safe at the time so very few loads were exchanged, I did not intentionally take a load up my ass until I found out I was poz at 49. That all changed when I moved to Portland, and was lucky if I found 10 guys willing to tuck in a month.  I still, at least before the pandemic, take sexcations to cities where I fuck and get fucked by more than 31 different guys in a day.  I know I have bred 7 guys in one day, and have had at least 11 loads shot up my slutty ass in one day.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

At least 25 guys have penetrated my pussy in one day. What a day that was!! When I say 25 guys, that doesn't mean that some guys didn't return for more action. At least 15 guys returned for seconds. What a sensation of being a cumdump so many times in a day. I would do it all over again....

Pride weekend 2017 in Berlin. I stopped counting at 60. Probably went well over 70 men who enjoyed my hole.  Started around 11 in the morning at Bull ended up at Biohazard party. 

Of the most memorable men who fucked me that day:

A blind guy with his social worker

A guy in wheelchair

A street vendor was fucking me in public while he was still selling and handling cash 

Oh the days...