POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?  

633 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: How many guys have YOU FUCKED or have FUCKED YOU in ONE DAY?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31+
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-20
    • 21-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

6 In a rest area one night on my way to NY.  It was dark enough I could barely make out their features though with one in my mouth and ass  the entire time all rotating mouth to ass  i really didnt give a shit what anyone looked like or how old anyone was

Hard cock is all that matters

• Like 1

I think the most guys that have fucked me in one day was 20 something at MAL. It was either my first or second time at MAL.  There was a BB party of 3 bottoms, myself and two others. Each one of us chose a corner in the hotel room and guys were encouraged to come in and drop a load. It worked out perfectly because there were enough guys who came into the room and there was a line of tops waiting so if they had a specific bottom they wanted to fuck, most end up fucking the next available. For each bottom it made sure we had someone next. I think in the span of 3-4 hours I ended up taking 15-20 cocks. 

The only other time I can think where I got fucked by this many men was my first trip to Gran Canaria for a themed leather weekend. There was a big play party and I think that night I got fucked by 10-15 guys or something. 

I think my record so far is 7 tops, 8 loads. I was ass up in my apartment for about 6 hours, and these were all pump and dumps who stopped by. One guy came back for a second round. Really hope to beat that record sometime. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Gangbanged in a sauna during Sydney pride, don't know the number really, as I was drunk & high, and my ass was sore the following few days. It was wild and fun but caught chlymidia. 

• 1 month later...

Two has been my max. A guy that I was hooking up with almost a decade ago asked if I was OK with his buddy being there. Of course I said yes. I ended up plating with and being fucked by both, but they didn't want to play at the same time so I didn't get the spit-roast I was hoping for. But it was still pretty hot.

I still have that spit-roast on my bucket list!

• 2 weeks later...

Been to several sex parties but by far, CumUnion was absolute heaven. I’ve been to a few (Palm springs, LA, Vegas, ATL). I remember this one in PS where I was on all fours or on my back for a while and it was just endless sucking, fucking, and spit roasting until my jaw ached and my hole was gaped so wide that I probably could have sat on fire hydrant and have it disappear in me.  My body count had to have been in the high teens. The more time I spent in that environment, the sluttier I got. My senses were overloaded with pure, animalistic, fucking: the sights of mouths and holes and dicks and glistening bodies intertwined, the smell of sweat and cum and ass, the sounds of moans and screams of ecstasy, the flavors of different cocks and nut dancing on my tongue, and the feel of hot raw flesh on me and in me. Man I was in heaven….

• Like 2

I think the most is 8 one day at the sauna. It was actually quite recently and actually on a Wednesday midweek naked day. What I expected to be a quiet day was fantastic! Not everyone loaded me, but I did get a few and I was also pissed on, which was a bonus.

• Like 1

The most would have to be about 10i to 15 in one day/night. A while  back my dealer friend got me so spun "dont want to explain that in this thread" in the  back bedroom and had his friends fuck me and as they were having  fun with my ass he invited more to come to his place to fuck me. I remember as i was laying there as one group finished the door opened and more came in. It was  none stop till morning.  I even passed out and supposedly still got fucked.

It was the most cum i ever dripped out of my ass. I was sore for a month.

I don’t count well but I recall there were nights in Berlin where I had as many as 50 guys (all decent sized) sticking their cocks inside. 35+ at Lab and then the rest in hotels/ saunas/ wherever. 

also hosted a few hotel gangbang sessions where I was whored out anonymously to random strangers. Took 18-23 loads I think. Could have gone on a while but the last guy hurt my anus with his tiny cock