What does a pierced cock feel like?

Guest ignignokt

I've only been fucked once by a PA. I don't know the size of it? But, it was a very large gauge. His cock was rather large and thick with a large mushroom head as well. So the whole package was quite amazing. I do have to admit it felt incredible to be fucked by him. He was a hard and agressive top. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure. His PA was hitting and rubbing against my prostate. It make me cum while he was fucking me. But, I do have to say it put me out of action for a few days. My prostate was bruised and tender. It was 4 or 5 days before I could take dick in my ass again without pain. While I loved the experience, I've been hesitant to take a PA in my ass again. 

• Upvote 1

@travelingbi Same experience after the one I had. Hot as hell and I came buckets from the stimulation but I had problems sitting down for days too. Or maybe that was because he literally kept fucking for hours before he finally dumped a load. But even if I was sore for days it was one of the best sessions I ever had :grin:

On 3/31/2018 at 6:38 AM, TimidNeg said:

I think it depends on the type of piercing and how open your hole is. But I highly recommend bottoms search for pierced tops to use you. It increases your chances of anal tearing and direct exposure to the top's seed. 

Ive been fucked by a pierced poz top with a nice thick dick. I don't open up very easily, so that metal had to push into my sphincter and I could definitely feel it scraping me, probably if you open up easily it won't make as much difference because there isn't as much pressure/friction. 

It was an overnight fuck. He kept using me, roughing up my hole with his piercing. The first load was a normal hot fuck. When he started fucking me the second time, after a couple minutes he pulled out again and showed me his dick. It was streaked with pink. I growled like a beast, could not believe how much it turned me on to be getting a REAL breeding. He put a white towel under my hips so we could see how bad it got. Then I told him to plunge it back in and do what we both knew we wanted. It hurt going back in but we were so crazed it didn't matter. He came in me four times, and by the end that towel had red spots all over it from the juices dripping out of me. The adrenaline rush of letting a positive man ejaculate in my roughed up hole over and over was so intense, I got a buzz as strong as if I'd chugged a six pack of beer. 

So go find a pierced top and let him do bad things to your hole. You'll love it. 

Rmemeber, kids: "if it bleeds, it breeds."

if that's the case, how come your status says probably neg? Wouldn't the bleeding make it probably poz? Just curious.

4 hours ago, punaman said:

if that's the case, how come your status says probably neg? Wouldn't the bleeding make it probably poz? Just curious.

I must have some partial natural immunity or luck, because I started barebacking with poz guys even before prep was on the market, and I think back to some of those experiences and how I know guys who got it from a lot less than I've done. So until I actually test otherwise, I assume probably neg. 

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

It feels absolutely amazing and I will do anything to get a pierced dick inside me. Because its harder than a penis and rounded it feels different and gives a different sensation. It also moves differently than a penis and gives a heightened sensation that is, to me at least, super arousing. When I get fucked by a guy with a piercing I get an intense erection and have deeper more intense and longer lasting orgasms. I was fucked by a hung guy with a piercing at Club Dallas a few weeks back and it was impossible for me to be quiet while he was fucking me...I think everyone in the place hear me moaning and wailing. I came like a geyser without even touching my dick. That's the kind of mind blowing sex I can be. Granted, it depends on his dock and technique, the size of the piercing and other factors. But even a guy with an average sized dick feels awesome with a piercing.