slavetoy4u2use

Double Conversion

I have read a lot of stories between here and nifty. This is one of the best ever. Long stories can be very hot but many of them get boring and repetitive. This one did not. It kept my interest and my dick hard throughout. What a piggy fertile mind you have. Thanks for sharing it with us. 

• Upvote 1

What a hot twisted story. I love it. Reminds me of some of Etienne’s drawings published by Tom of Finland in like a dirty comic book format but with a much more detailed storyline. I kicked back on the couch reading your hot story for hours, cock out leaking constantly, sometimes hard and getting stroked. Licking my precum off my fingers. Teasing my cunt.  I even jerked off once and blew my load all over my abs. Kept reading while I leisurely ate my load off my body.  Great fucking read man. Thanks.
Now I’m in the mood to whore myself out at the baths if one were only open. 
Where’s that dildo?