My first bbc

Guest AmbertheTG75

Now that would be hot , That is not that for from me , about    6 or 7 hr  by car, can find a place to stay . Never been there,  so don't know were and thing is . . like  lots of black cock  ,but turn down none. 

Guest AmbertheTG75

Hell yes lets do it. There are a few bath houses around and adult book stores and gay clubs. There are always guys that want to fuck raw. That BBC that fucked me told me I might want to get checked He wasn't sure on his status. I went Monday and I'm negative still

Guest AmbertheTG75
4 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

usually takes a couple of weeks befor  poz will show . he would be a good fuck, would t5ake his loads

Its been almost 2 months since he loaded me up

ok  you would know befor now then , Got your message.  love  to be a BB BOTTOM for a all black  gang bang. how many do you know that  would  take part in a conversion party. 

any number good for me 

Anon bbc through a glory hole is best. Especially a jackpot if a few are lined up to bust a nut one after another and don’t mind sloppy seconds.  

Edited by Japbtm

Guest AmbertheTG75
3 hours ago, bbpoznow said:

ok  you would know befor now then , Got your message.  love  to be a BB BOTTOM for a all black  gang bang. how many do you know that  would  take part in a conversion party. 

any number good for me 

At least 4 or 5 But hopefully alot more. 

Guest AmbertheTG75
6 minutes ago, bbpoznow said:

hey  great  4 or 5  a good start  for sure .  if they know they are coming they may know some more that would  join in.

we will have to  set a  week end  soon. 

Hell yeah that would be so hot! The more the merrier. 

• 2 weeks later...

The thing to keep in mind about your first black cock is that it won't be your last.  I seriously love black dick.  The sex is so straightforward, usually get right down to business.  Cocks always seem powerful and eager to penetrate your hole and bust a nut and then walk away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love taking BBC at the bathhouse. Those guys know how to fuck!  Last time I took two huge ones back to back, both pulling out of my white pussy and making me clean their cocks of my "poz juice" and then sticking it back in my mancunt. . I don't think I was ever harder as a bottom. Woof!

10 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

The thing to keep in mind about your first black cock is that it won't be your last.  I seriously love black dick.  The sex is so straightforward, usually get right down to business.  Cocks always seem powerful and eager to penetrate your hole and bust a nut and then walk away.

I have 4 black FWB’s...1 strictly fucks me and been my longtime top fuck...two I have sucked off and been fucked and filled by both...and the fourth is strictly into fucking my pussy and just found out he is pos undectable. I am fortunate that they are all passionate and want it to be enjoyable for both of us. I am a firm believer in once you go black...

• Upvote 1

I just recently moved to Jacksonville Florida and within my first 60 days i have atleast 10 different breeding sessions with BBC. The one  that stands out the most is almost 10" and thick as a water bottle. It takes plenty of poppers and alot  lube to get him in but once there he rocks my world. He does not fuck like a thug, but does know how to work a hole with his long deep strokes and just fucking my hole with the head of his cock. He has gapped very well after he is done and when he shoots he can fill up a shot glass.  BBC is def becoming a favorite

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4