How many cocks do you think you have sucked off so far in your life

Hot4urload

I have no idea what an accurate number would be, 
BUT...... I've been an active cocksucker for 41 years. 
A very conservative number would be 100 cocks a year on average, which would be 4,100 cocks.
But, I'm sure the true number is much higher than that. 
I'm guessing a more accurate number would be between 5,000 and 6,000 cocks over my lifetime. 
When I came out, and was living in San Francisco before the AIDS scare, I practically lived in the bathhouses, adult bookstores, adult theatres and going to sex parties. In those years, there were times I was getting 80 cocks or more in a month. Not loads. But cocks inside me.
I'd be curious to know what my exact number is as well.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 1

i have literally sucked several thousand cocks. many of them many times each.i have been sucking cocks since grade 5 and was sucking off random strangers in grade 8. by the end of high school I was sucking so many cocks that I couldn't even remember for sure how many I had sucked during the previous week and was sucking of at least 6 or 6 guys every single day and many more on busy days.ironically as I became more of a cumdumpster I get to suck less cocks because most guys just go straight to fucking me. 

Guest JackEdJIZZ

How many grains of sand are on a beach?

How many leaves are one a tree.

How many snowflakes does it take to make a winter wonderland?

Those numbers, like the number of cocks I have sucked, or number of dicks that have split my ass are quite large and would be time consuming to count or calculate.

For me they are much more meaningful or beautiful in the entirety than as individual items.   You do have to start with one and add to it in order to construct something meaningful.  Both the glory is in the aggregate.   

I enjoyed the great cock I rode two nights ago.  But knowing that fuck is another piece of my lifetime of queerdom will keep keep that fuck forever in the way endless loop (endless so far) of my memories.

Thousands upon thousands! I love sucking dick, always have. I was experienced at sucking dick when I started hitting up glory holes after school in my early teens and at times would suck dick after dick until I’d start getting sick to my stomach. I was easily approaching a thousand dicks by the time I entered high school. Dick is soooo addicting!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FJLinNYC said:

Thousands upon thousands! I love sucking dick, always have. I was experienced at sucking dick when I started hitting up glory holes after school in my early teens and at times would suck dick after dick until I’d start getting sick to my stomach. I was easily approaching a thousand dicks by the time I entered high school. Dick is soooo addicting!!

My kind of cockwhore. Keep up the good work. You're doing a great service to society! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

very tuff to answer lol iv been sukn 40 yrs and I teoll the bookstores in memphis alot easily suck 30/40 men in a nite so hell it would be way up in the thousands