What is your favorite bath house?

BC_Bottom

Guest MightyMouth
Had been doing Man's Country when in Chicago, as is was the sleazier of the two in the past. But with two votes for SW, gotta ask, is it worth trying again?

I don't know what Man's Country was like before but it's nasty now. The place stinks like old, rotting carpet and I read on another site that it is bed bug infested. It has a lot of potential but needs a lot of work.

• 3 months later...
GI Joe in Montréal. Lots of good uninhibited pigs there!

Since we don't have any saunas in Boston any more :( my first bath house experience was at G I Joe in Montreal. Lots of willing guys but not as much bb action as I would have liked. I'll definitely head back there next time I'm in town...

Guest ff-whole

In the Netherlands; Arnhem - Steamworks is very nice and beautiful and clean with excellent restaurant, but in Enschede it is "'t Bolke" - not as trendy but I think a lot hotter in the action...

I recommend Spa Excess in Toronto because it's a bath house in the gay area close to downtown and the rooms are comfortable enough to use the place as a hotel. I take a 24-hour room with in-out priviledges.

Spa Excess has a nice play area in the 3rd floor and the place fairly popular. But just around the block is Steamworks (Toronto) for something different.

One of my favorites so far has been ACI in San Antonio. The men are there to play, most are there for fucking. Theres a great darkroom that can be really packed on Friday or Saturday night with lots of anon fucking and rarely a condom. there are several other play spaces and lots of action. Very little posting, most everyone is there to fuck!

I agree with txz71...very hot time! He, a friend of mine, and I went there in September and we had a very good time! If you do go to the ACI I recommend going early as that crowd is there to fuck and later on it's more standing around. If you go you will have a great time!

Steamworks in Chicago is nice, mostly because it is huge and there are a lot guys there. There can still be some attitude and I usually don't see a lot raw fucking, but it's a fun place.

The two hottest times I have ever had in sex club or bathhouse were at Slammers in LA. The back room is super hot. Last October, I fucked numerous holes in there, repeatedly going from one hole to the next to the next, etc., all bare and without re-lubing up since it seems that most holes had already been seeded and so were silky smooth and welcoming to my dick. I spurted three times that night, each time in a different rectum. It was amazing. The other time I went, it wasn't quite as fun, but I still managed to cum in two holes. Anyone else like Slammers in LA?

I'm interested in hearing more about ACI in San Antonio. I get to SA for work sometimes. Is it a fun place? Any other SA sex recs?

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Island House in Key West, FL is a great naked resort complete with active steam room, hot tubs (indoor and outdoor), sauna and video/orgy room.

At nights, especially weekends, the sun deck becomes a fuck deck and I have fucked in and around the pool. I get most action there.

The other choices are Bourbon St. back bar on the sun deck above the pool at night and Saloon 1. Both are more active later at night.

I've never actually been to it, but there is/was one in Rochester NY that was upstairs from a police station (and next door to a gay dance club, and the street was named Liberty Pole Way). I've heard it was crappy to average, but had just enough happy accidents to make it an interesting place.