Hi there, Asianboy! Irish here . . . You asked about Asian boys that I might have infected . . .

Just thought you'd be intrigued to know I had myself a little Asian boy yesterday here at the house. I found him in the local call boy pages (Frontiers Magazine). He is 22 years old, sweet, smooth and slim, born in Japan and going to UCLA. I will see him again, I'm sure. He has a really beautiful face, very full, kissable lips, and supper soft, sweet buns. He also has a delightfully respectable hard-on!

I came home yesterday from the dentist from a tooth cleaning, and I thought, "Hey, this would be a good time…." I take very opportunity I can to renew and/or share my infection, and I figured anyone with the bug would prove efficacious. So I telephoned the guy and invited him over. He's a $150 boy. I asked him over the phone if he had HIV yet, and he was super sure he didn't (yeah, right, call boy). He didn't ask me back, which I thought odd, but hey. I didn't offer the news that I was totally poz. When he got here and entered the NAKED ZONE (anything beyond the front room of the house), he stripped and almost climbed onto my dick! Guess he didn’t need lube. In any event, I was a little surprised, as I wanted to set the pace. I kissed him long and hard to take control. He just kept sucking on my mouth as if he'd never been kissed before in his life!

I got him to my bed, and threw him down on his stomach with a little force (surprised him a little, I think). Immediately I started drilling his ass with my tongue just as he had been trying to tonsil-clean me a few moments before. As he spread his legs to accommodate me, I reached underneath him to feel his considerable piece. I must have made love to him from here for half an hour or so. Although I was really bent from the Novocain, I took a hit or two from the poppers I keep for special occasions like this. His ass tissues began to swell slightly from the working I was giving them, and I could see a little blood when I stopped to look. Perfect, I thought. Now onto the next step.

I asked him if he liked to get FUCKED. His reply was entirely reasonable: only if he could cum down my throat later. OK, fine by me, buddy boy. Did I have condoms? Gosh, sorry, no. Fresh out. Well, OK but don't cum inside me. (Yeah right, whore boy. Don't be a whiner.) OK, I said. Would you like a small dildo to open you up? Yeah! Great! I have a ridged dildo that is super for that kind of work, as it invariably roughs up ass tissue. In a very short time, I knew for sure whose blood was spotting his pretty little hole. HIS. So I knew he was ready. I took out the dildo, then placed it at the edge of his ass, and PLUNGED it all the way back in up to the handle. He screamed (I'm not really into inflicting pain, but he was just too eager). I'm sorry baby. Daddy will be more gentle. Please don't FUCK me. No, no, Daddy will be more gentle. Of course I mounted him, nudging my cock into his hole.

Now all of a sudden he wanted it and he couldn't get enough. He slid back onto my cock like he'd been waiting for it all his life. I hardly had to move! He was all rhythm and gyration and bucking and humping -- I'd created a monster! Given his chosen line of work, I suppose he probably had a natural aptitude. In any event, I must say he gave me a magnificent ride. While the poppers and stuff continued to flood my brain, I was running through my mind what to do about cumming. Part of me wanted to just let it go, and another part wanted to honor his request. Suddenly the moment was on us. I said "Here I cum!" I expected him to come sliding off me with that warning. Instead, he rammed his ass back onto my full hard cook and reached around to grab me so I couldn't pull out. Of course I exploded like I hadn’t cum in weeks! All over inside him! WHAT THE FUCK?

In my post-orgasmic haze I could hardly move, particularly as I was savoring his turn of mind. At least he took the choice out of my hands. Then he turned around to look at me, and I could see that the kid was smiling broadly. WHAT THE FUCK? He pulled himself off my dick. As I reached for a cleanup towel to wipe up some cum, lube and shit, he slipped off my cock, rolled around, and laid a major lip-lock on me, breaking only to ask "You're poz, aren't you?" I couldn't figure out where the fuck his head was, but I answered honestly "I'm afraid so, baby. You didn't ask. But did tell me not to cum in your ass. What came over you?" "You really ARE poz, aren't you?" "Yes," I assured him, "Completely, guy. 100% poz." "Oh thanks, man" he murmured several times. “Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.” "OK, baby doll. I get it."

"You promised," he said. "You said I could come in your mouth." "Would that make you happy, baby doll?" Suddenly he was all commando: "BLOW ME!" I was glad to oblige, but not without a little bravado of my own. By now we were both standing. I put my hands on his chest and shoved him back onto the bed. That sort of seemed to turn him on. I was on his meat in no time. I enjoy a nice cock. He was raging hard. He hadn't cum during our magnificent fuck. Just as I was wondering 'if it hadn't been good" for him, he said "It was all I could do not to waste this when you came up my ass. But you promised me I could come in your mouth. I want it way down your throat. I want to explode in your tight places like you did in mine." OK, I thought, this is a guy I can work with! "This is the deal though, man -- you want it, you gotta work for it. I want you to FUCK my throat, just like I just fucked your ass. I want you to plow my throat while I rest on my back, with my head over the edge of a pillow here at the side of the bed. Just fuck it deep and hard, with the same kind of rhythm you liked when you got your mancunt fucked."

He got into that! In no time he was exploding in my throat. As he started, he shoved it way down my gullet and just blew! It was hot for me. When he finally collapsed all over me on the bed, I gathered him into my arms and kissed him again. "You got more than you bargained for today, baby doll." "I guess so," he said. "But I didn't get anything I didn't want." I had no idea the kid was looking for seed! I thought maybe I'd surprise him with a mind fuck about infecting him, only to find out he was looking for it! He explained "I've tested neg so far. No matter how much I fuck, who I fuck with, I just always come out neg." I tried to reassure him then. "Well, baby, you've been fertilized now." I promised him my continued help if he wanted it. He smile suggested he thought that would be a great idea.

Then it was my turn to demand more attention. I said, "Remember when I called you, you said you were already tanked up. How about giving me another body fluid? Can you give me a load of piss to drink?" At first he couldn’t. Frankly, I'm not sure he'd ever done it before. So we waited and cuddled. All of a sudden he was ready. I made him take a long, sweet hit of poppers, as did I. "OK, babe, let it go!" As he let his clear lovely stream flow into my mouth, I wrapped my mouth around his dick and his eyes practically rolled into the back of his head. "FUCK! That's like one long run of cum! Wow! Where did you learn to do that?" he asked. My reply said it all: “experience.”

Such fun. I'm certain I will see him again. How 'bout you? Anything exciting or interesting up your butt recently? Bye! Irish

• Piggy 1

• 3 months later...