I'm a vers bottom BB fucker that really gets into Anon fucking. I like being facedown in my jockstrap with a blindfold.  I'm Interested in video filming a few of my Anon fucks for my own use, or trading with other guys on sites like x-tube. Anyone into this kind of home video?

• Upvote 1

I'm into it (once did a webcam show with hundreds of people watching, was crazy hot). But can never seem to find tops into filming/being filmed.

I'm down. I'm in central coast California 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cumstick
      Sometimes can't get away for fucking but have a few to blow a load.  Looking for regular phone buddy(s) to blow loads with when there isn't time for an in-person encounter.  Hit me up, please have pics.  If anyone is interested in getting some type of phone bank thing together might be a good idea.  We will do all this though direct messages.
      Please send me a private message, if you post your number on the thread that is up to you.  However, I will NEVER share anyone's number.
    • By sebastienroberge
      I'm very new to the scene, but have encountered several Men who have opened my eyes to many possibilities; that I may not have understood that, as a bottom, I have a specific role to play.
      I'm interested in knowing what Tops expect in a bottom. How you view me, how you engage me, what my role is. I'm  more and more getting the impression that as a bottom, I exist to give Men pleasure, and the more I delve into this world the more I am convinced of this. That as a bottom, I am more object than person. That it is commonplace for a bottom to have an owner, and in fact, be seen as a possession. The further into this world I go, the more it seems completely correct that as a bottom, I am not a Man, but an object. This has been reinforced over and over again by the Tops that I have encountered, persuading me that I am not crazy.
      I would like to be reassured that I am seeing my role clearly. My goal is to become the best bottom that I can be, and I would appreciate hearing from actual Tops here what they think that will mean for me.
    • By lvbbcumnhole
      I am hosting  a small get together this Saturday at my place with a buddy of mine.  He is looking to suck, fuck and especially get fucked.  He wants to be spun af while doing this and  we will be recording this.  No faces will appear, unless permission is granted.  Generally, this gathering will not be posted for videos.  Just want to have a good time so the type of guy/guys he is seeking is under 50, white, masculine (whatever that means, lol) and is a top or versatile top.  He loves bareback so don't be shy.  He does not want anyone that is over weight or too chubby.  If you say you are average in body, mean it.  Most guys don't understand what average means.  He is also requesting no smaller than 7 inches.  Does not matter if cut or uncut.  Huge cummers are a big extreme plus.  If interested, please private message me with contact information so I can get in touch with you.

Transportation and Favors will not be provided.  If you want to party, please bring your own.  This is very much appreciated as we will not have enough to go around for just my buddy and I.  Please be serious and absolutely no flaking out.  I realize this may be short notice but I was just made aware of his request and really wants to do this this weekend.
    • By Yeasure
      Are there any videos of bareback tops who bottom? I would love to see Rocco Steele or Lito Cruz taking raw cock.
    • By SubBottomChaser
      Where are all the guys in Nice?? Here until Saturday and can't seem to get someone to ruin my holes...

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.