Europe and poppers. Where can you buy easily and use at saunas and where not ?

Scottyrim

Just came back from 2 months in Europe and had some observations on different places and the use of poppers in sex clubs and saunas and bathhouses.

In England they are incredibly easy to get and also used in clubs. In Germany you could get them , but they were very expensive. In Spain they were impossible to get , even in the Canary Islands, but I saw people use them in sex clubs, obviously from the UK.

in Italy , not only were they hard to get but when I used them at a sauna the owner almost had a coronary and told me they could not be used and I could not have them 

My last time I went to Europe, both Norway and Denmark seemed difficult to purchase them but in Amsterdam easy.

What are other people’s experiences?

I think most order them online. I do (from Amsterdam) and I always bring my own when I travel so never had to buy some when on a trip. I can imagine though that especially in southern Europe it will be hard to find a shop that sells them. Within the EU shops can ship all over the continent without problems. I am surprised you could not buy them in the Canary Islands. I know one shop there (Gran Canaria) which sells them, or at least used to, that may have changed though.

• 3 years later...