Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I would respect it if someone asked me to pull out, but my opinion of that is that its dumb. If im in you raw then ive already leaked all up in you and rubbed it in, so why not lets just finish.

• 1 month later...

@ youngcumdumpboi

If you are talking about sub btm-maybe. But bottoms in general are not subs and I am certainly not here for the sole pleasure of somebody. Sex is about two people having a great time and not about property rights. I would love to kick out a top that came with such an attitude-he is so not going to get in my hole and I am simply going to move to the next cock.

As a very keen bottom I could never imagine asking a top to pull out before he shoots his precious load in to me. That is the point of the fucking after all! I love it when a top shoots his load deep into me. I have never asked a top to pull out and never would!!

Ray

>anontopbx>

it still surprises me when a btm does that...asks status after i loaded his ass up, or better yet ask just as your cumming. .Why? stupid fucks, if i wasnt a neg guy..u might be in trouble buddy

@ youngcumdumpboi

If you are talking about sub btm-maybe. But bottoms in general are not subs and I am certainly not here for the sole pleasure of somebody. Sex is about two people having a great time and not about property rights. I would love to kick out a top that came with such an attitude-he is so not going to get in my hole and I am simply going to move to the next cock.

Eh. There are always bottoms with low enough self-esteem for tops like that.

@ youngcumdumpboi

most of the bottoms I had know how to surrender to me as the TOP's pleasure and satisfaction.. and I never had to pull out. before cumming.... and never will

>anontopbx>

it still surprises me when a btm does that...asks status after i loaded his ass up, or better yet ask just as your cumming. .Why? stupid fucks, if i wasnt a neg guy..u might be in trouble buddy

I ask sometimes. If I ask it is after, does not really matter to me, but then I am poz and there is not much that can happen to me. So chances are, they are poz, or they want to be poz, otherwise they would ask in advance.

as a submissive bottom i will always expect the top to dump his load wherever he wants and i would never even think of asking him to pullout

Same here. I gave my ass to the man fuccking it. I could careless what he does with my hole as long as the plants his seed.