Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

...there were a few bottoms who asked me to pullout and cum on their ass or back while I was fucking them.

There are some (including me when in bottom mode) who actually like the feeling of hot cum splashing all over my ass or spraying up my back so it's not always for questionable risk reduction. Actually turns me on deliciously to feel the hot cum splatter over my ass and hole, or even back, then feel the top fingering it in my hole before reinserting... :2thumbs:

• Like 1

i tell all bottoms that i do not pull out, leak precum and do not always act out my orgasm. i also super-emphasize the exceptionally ruff nature of my fuck...over the years i've learned it's better to scare away guys that r less than 100%, as i've had many experiences of guys getting me to work on their ass n then denying my nut at the last second. quite a few even suckered me into getting close multiple times b4 finally pulling away from the load. i break all ties and end all good nature with such...they r instantly despised, and either i or they must leave instantly. a couple of guys who got verbally abusive almost had their bones broken, bcuz while i'm not a rapist, i'm also not a chump. sometimes fear is better than love or lust, and playing up my aggressive nature in email leaves guys nicely surprised at my pleasant demeanor in person, and EXTREMELY well-fucked! these days all my bottoms get my seed and all thank me for it. :-D

• Upvote 2

I still fight taking it raw..

but when you have a top who knows what he is doing and can be very manipulative and can seduce me, I am sure he knows that once he enters my ass with a condom and my hole is stretched open, he has full control over me and more then likely will meet little protest from me if he pulls out, throws the condom in my face and goes back in raw..

when your taking dick and the top has you were he wants you , very hard to fight off what he wants.. as a bottom, you tend to submit and just do as your told in order to get that dick back inside you.

• Upvote 1

TonyRedux, you are one interesting stud!

y thank yeew!

I still fight taking it raw..

but when you have a top who knows what he is doing and can be very manipulative and can seduce me, I am sure he knows that once he enters my ass with a condom and my hole is stretched open, he has full control over me and more then likely will meet little protest from me if he pulls out, throws the condom in my face and goes back in raw..

when your taking dick and the top has you were he wants you , very hard to fight off what he wants.. as a bottom, you tend to submit and just do as your told in order to get that dick back inside you.

i can testify to this...it's always glorious to watch a bottom's will subsume itself fully to my fuck. at that point, whatever the physical personality of the bottom (active, passive, bossy, fearful), the actual rhythm of their movement submits entirely to my own, even correctly predicting it, always with full submission as the guide of their action. i can go for hours to break an unruly bottom to that state (or just punish the willing :)), but once i get a man broken to my dick, it's very hard to hold back nut...it becomes imperative to deepseed him.

• Upvote 2

Well it should be kinda like hunting.You have to identify the game,pursue and stalk it.Then seduce them If you have done your job well a receptive hole awaits your seed,if not on the first encounter then soon your cum will be welcomed into his body,especially if you ask for that.be direct.Sometimes top sometimes btm myself.When a man gives in and accepts my cum thats a magical moment.:)

Back when I was scoring I had only a couple ask me not to cum in them. One relented when I reminded him of the purpose of fucking which is for the Top to fuck and cum in the hole. The other asshole weaseled out from under me when he thought I was ready to cum, fucked up the fuck for me.

Another hole I fucked asked me not to shove it too far up his ass when I came but since I was on his back with him on his stomach I had the control I needed so I was able to hilt it when I shot my load in him.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hooked up with this poz guy who lives in a very nice house in the hancock park district of LA. I get there and have to wait around for the cleaning lady to finish up. So we go outside to his pool area and chit chat. As we sit on one of these two person chaise lounges, I tell him I have a partner. This freaks him out. Actually to the point where he wants me to leave! Somehow it was OK for him to cheat on his husband because they have an 'agreement', but since mine doesnt know about my exploits it wasnt cool. I calmed him down, and the maid left. I shouldve left then myself! So I get him onto the bed. we have both taken off our clothes. He has a beautiful hole that I happily french kissed and sucked on for a while......then I mount him missionary. Im sliding my cock into his spit lubbed pussy and he says "Did I tell you you cant cum inside of me?" Im looking down at him with my mind working.....mulling over his comment. I pull out, sit on the side of the bed and get my clothes back on my body. I stand up and walk to the front door.....all this while he is asking me whats wrong? whats wrong? I turned to him and said "I can take a lot of abuse to get a good piece of cunt, You had me double scheduled with your maid, you got freaky with me cheating on my husband, BUT the nerve of you thinking that Im not good enuf to cum up your twat?? Fuck you" and I walk out of his house and I never talked to that pompous pussyboy again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I tell all my bottoms: Dude, I have a big dick and I don't pull out, so that loads gonna end up deep in you. If someone has a problem with that, I politely tell him that it's not gonna happen and that he should find himself another guy who's a better fit. If the guy contacts me again, I will ask him, if he has changed his opinion. If not, I will politely tell him not to contact me again until he's ready to go through with it.

I once had an hour drive and 5 minutes from his place I get a text: Sorry, changed my mind, you can fuck me bareback but you can't cum in my ass. I turned around. Twenty minutes later I get another text: "Where are you?". I replied: "On my way home. I got my principles and you knew that."

Two months later the guy is offering to come to my place and begging for my load.

• Upvote 1