Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

Before I hook up with a guy, I make sure he knows my status, says OK to my cumming in him at least twice, and make sure he knows I do not pull out. IF he asks me to after we start fucking, I pull out, get dressed and leave. The only exception is a glory hole... if a guy backs up on my uncovered cock, then it's free for all.

Well if the top gave his word and said he is not going to cum in the guy,he should stay by his word.But the bottom should make it clear before the fucking starts.Besides it depends on the top-most of them don't give a shit about the bottom and one has to keep this in mind.If the bottom has asked you not to and you have agreed to it,it is really low standard to pull a trick on the guy.If he had no issues with it,he wouldn't have asked you not to unload in him.

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly a btm and when I hit up a guy with a nice fat big dick I still like to play with him and act like im trying to be careful. He asks me if i do bareback and I reply "I usually wear condoms." He usually sounds disappointed and I ask "can you pull out?" Most of the time he says yes and I head over. After some drinks or whatever we get into it and he fucks me for awhile and i keep telling him not to cum yet, so he is edging with a big load. When im on my stomach and he is ready to cum I beg him not to cum in me but i also push out my ass more and and wrap my legs around him. I give mixed signals cause deep down I want the top to tell me to shut up, hold me down and force his load inside me. I think lots of btms are like this lol A good top will ignore it and keep going. About 1/3 of tops i hook up will do this, theyre my favorite and get a call back :-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just because i like taking loads doesnt mean everybody does. If you cum in a bottom who asks you not to that's rape, simple and plain. Set the rules first, and if you don't like them then move on.

Cumming in someone's ass after you were told not to makes you a son of a bitch...not a rapist. Sticking your dick inside someone who says no or is unconscious is rape. IMO...if you're going to fuck bb, pulling out isn't going to save you from an std. Anyone ever heard of pre-cum? HIV is just as prevalent in pre-cum (if not more) than in the cum from the actual orgasm. I think before flirting with a life altering diagnosis some of you should get educated first. I'm a neg bottom who has been taking bb loads since 2003 and continue to test neg. I'm fully aware of how hiv is transmitted. I don't think some of you guys know.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I mostly a btm and when I hit up a guy with a nice fat big dick I still like to play with him and act like im trying to be careful. He asks me if i do bareback and I reply "I usually wear condoms." He usually sounds disappointed and I ask "can you pull out?" Most of the time he says yes and I head over. After some drinks or whatever we get into it and he fucks me for awhile and i keep telling him not to cum yet, so he is edging with a big load. When im on my stomach and he is ready to cum I beg him not to cum in me but i also push out my ass more and and wrap my legs around him. I give mixed signals cause deep down I want the top to tell me to shut up, hold me down and force his load inside me. I think lots of btms are like this lol A good top will ignore it and keep going. About 1/3 of tops i hook up will do this, theyre my favorite and get a call back :-)

I like that method :P

I thought I would add my prespective as an anal virgin. I'm a chaser (or at least I will be when I take that first load). My point is that it is rude for someone to change their mind after telling the top that it is OK.

When I take my first poz cock, the second I bend over and he enters me, that is me saying I accept this cock in the spirit it is intended and agree to the consequencies. I dont think its right for me then to say no. In the strictest sense of the word I feel it is a breech of a social contract. In my view, if you dont want the load then dont take it raw, its that fucking simple!

If I protested I would expect the top to ignore and finish what he is doing. I expect I will get a gag put on me to stop that from happening but the fact remains, you do the crime, expect the time!

If you dont want the load then dont say your willing. Just be upfront from the start. If your not sure then tell the top that you are not sure and you will decide as it progresses. Then tell them ye or neh!. But if you say nothing then it should be infered that the top has a go to blow their nuts in your ass.

I thought I would add my prespective as an anal virgin. I'm a chaser (or at least I will be when I take that first load). My point is that it is rude for someone to change their mind after telling the top that it is OK

Who cares whether or not it's rude, everyone has the right to back out of any sex act at any time. I think sometimes the people on here mix up reality and their own fantasies a bit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Who cares whether or not it's rude, everyone has the right to back out of any sex act at any time. I think sometimes the people on here mix up reality and their own fantasies a bit.

Exactly. In my understanding, legally, continuing with sex once permission is withdrawn it is rape and by continuing you run the risk of a rape charge. If you wish to act out rape fantasy play, and wish to avoid the risk you should have agreed a code word that means stop beforehand to protect against misunderstandings and must act on it immediately.

Whether cumming inside a bottom who didn't want you to but didn't stop the sex is still legally rape I am not so sure but might lead to other charges of grievous bodily harm or some such if the bottom is pozzed unwillingly.

This does of course become a almost academic in a darkroom or other anonymous sex scene where you don't know who your sex partner is which is where much of this 'play' and stealthing can happen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

First time I fucked a guy raw, he was face down and I was behind him. He only handed me lube, so I lubed up and pushed inside him. I wasn't expecting the amazing feeling as I had only fucked with condoms before. I came as soon as I pushed inside. He asked me if I came, I said sorry it was so fast but it felt so good. He said he wasn't upset that I came so quick but that I came inside him. He said he always pulled out first before cumming in me. First, I was 18 and horny, what did he expect when I would shove my hard, dripping cock inside him, second, I knew for a fact that he had cum inside me before pulling out and shooting a little that was left on my ass. Anyways, it was hot and he never got upset when I came inside him again. I guess he was hooked and loved my cock inside him.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a bottom if I have allowed a man to walk into my bedroom and fuck my cunt bare I have no right to ask him to pull out. Up to me to allow him to take me bare and ask about status beforehand. Once this is done (and I have forgotten to ask status on a few occasions and had doubts during a fuck) then a top can cum where he likes.

As a bottom if I have allowed a man to walk into my bedroom and fuck my cunt bare I have no right to ask him to pull out. Up to me to allow him to take me bare and ask about status beforehand. Once this is done (and I have forgotten to ask status on a few occasions and had doubts during a fuck) then a top can cum where he likes.

I think you have a right to ask him to pull out, but it would certainly be rude, and I wouldn't blame him if he got pissed off and walked out on you.