Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

I always have asked for guys to cum in my ass and not to pull out until they dumped every last drop of cum in my ass! I still make it that way or no sex at all. Even if I fuck a guy its going to be bare only and I will cum in there ass as well, never pull out, funny how they think its safer to pull out then having a load shot up there ass, precum and cum drips out while guys are fucking, it can still convert. guys that think they can't get it that way are good in some ways, cause they are the top dogs for converting others as they don't get checked as often as all the real chasers.

I hooked up with a guy a few months back who had insisted when we were chatting online that it had to be safe. He had a big enough cock, about 9" & slightly thicker than average, so I didn't complain. We wasted little time on niceties when I got there, he had me drop to my knees in the hallway and start sucking his already hard cock. Within a minute he was ripping the wrapper off a condom, pulled my head off and walked into the living room telling me to bend over the couch. He yanked my pants down and shoved his cock right up me.

Now, I had prelubed after cleaning out, so this wasn't as difficult or painful as you might think, but when he got to my inner ring, he just kept pushing, telling me to "relax and take it". With a lot of focus and some careful movement, I managed to line him up right and finally one of his thrusts went right thru, popping like a jar opening, but it was just nicely tight. He started saying "yeah, that's it" over and over. He kept up a steady rhythm for a good 10 minutes and my hole accommodated him snugly. Then he gripped me hard and shouted "fuck yeah here it comes" and shot off while still thrusting hard.

The usual couple of bumps and grinds to finish off followed, then he slid out and sat down beside me on the couch. "You gonna clean this up or what?" he asked, and I immediately knelt down to find a slimy, cum-covered cock with the remains of a shredded condom crammed like a rubber ring around the base. "When did that happen?" I asked, slightly surprised. "When your ass couldn't take my cock, it snapped. It was your fault. Now you're full of my cum, slut. Suck it." And he chuckled like some Bond villain.

Needless to say, I obliged with the cleaning. Had another two fucks afterwards. No more mention of condoms.

that's so hot

• 1 month later...

I always trick my tops into cumming in me. when they say they are close i say ok make sure you pull out. dont cum in me. then i say im getting close, and i say dont stop til i cum. trick is im not really close i make them get so close to the edge saying dont stop im so close, then grab their ass and they cant hold back and involuntarily breed me

• Upvote 1

Guest Matias47
I always do. If they ask why I did it, I say I'm an asshole, get dressed and leave.

I'm a man of my word, I stick to agreements I make, even in the bathhouse.

To this guy and the others who pin down, etc. I get details like condoms and where the cum is going first thing. If you don't like the terms, move on. If you agree to pull out and shoot on me or in my mouth and you try to pull an, "oops, sorry," or, "I'm an asshole," I give you my word, I will take that as a criminal assault and defend myself accordingly.

When's the last time you were in a body cast?

When I was younger I used to ask guys to pull out of me before they shot their load. They usually ageed, but once they had their cock inside me they almost always would cum inside me anyway. When they were done, they usually would say something like " I know you really wanted it " , so know I expect that if a guy sticks his cock in me he is going to cum in me.

• Upvote 2

My general rule of thumb is, it's the top's choice. If i'm gonna land him in bed, then I'm okay with letting him do whatever he likes to me.

However, I've been known to wrap my legs around a top while he's fucking me, especially if he's kinda skittish about planting his seed. So when his breathing speeds up, and its looking like he's about to unload, I lock my legs, and pull him to me so he can't get away. Usually works, and sometimes they give up and just shove their cocks in all the way. Gotta say, nothing beats the feel of a man's cock pulsing inside me while he's impregnating me.

• Upvote 1