Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

As a bottom, I've never asked a top to pull out. I wouldn't dream of it. I mean, what's the point? If he's already fucking me without a condom, I've already been exposed to his precum. So, from an STD infection standpoint, that bridge has been crossed. Like many bottoms, if I'm letting you fuck me raw, then I expect to get bred. In fact, I'll be disappointed if I don't.

i remember 10 or 15 years ago every time a guy fucked you bared he either pull out or asked you if he could cum inside. a few years later with the boom of bareback sex guys are assuming every time you fuck bare you want a load inside. i remember the first times when i was still neg and guys pull out, and suddenly many guys just didnt even ask anymore .

Right on Spread_Catcher... as far as i can see, the aim of a top is to cum, and the aim of a bottom is to get the top to cum. And if you're taking it raw the obvious place for him to cum is in your arse. Wouldn't think of asking him to pull out . . . . . . unless he was a really dud fuck LOL

• 5 months later...

I never pullout  whats the point of that? our Precum is loaded with hiv anyway, and i precum fucking buckets...G>   when a guy is asking me to pullout, i dont lie about it.  I just say nothing and totally ignore him, or just grunt to aknowledge his request.  I have always developed selective hearing about things i get told what NOT to  do.  but i know what his ass is about to get.  I stay deep when i shoot in em so they wont notice as fast that they are loaded with my DNA. blow it deep so it SOAKS into thier guts. Fucking always turned me on shooting up a guys ass that is nervous or a "pullout: bttm.  hes going to convert anyway if he bttms and BB.  not sure how other pig tops stand on that.  i never been the type to ;'"ASK" a bttm if its OK  or can i shoot in you...  FUCK that i dont ask  i breed.  back in the day of rubbers, i always id tear the fucking thing off during sex anyways   and that turns me on even more.  esp when i do the deed and seed his ass anyways.  hahaha

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

When I had my first few hook ups after splitting with a long term boyfriend I insisted on guys wearing condoms. I had a couple of guys stealthing, fucking me hard and then taking their condoms off to breed me. The guy who eventually changed my mind about breeding was a daddy I met, he told me he didn't use rubbers as he was allergic but wouldn't cum inside me. After fucking me for ages he told me he was going to cum, I told him to pull out and shoot over my ass but he held my hips tight and told me to take it. I couldn't move as he had a real tight hold of me and was heavier than me but as soon as bred me I knew I liked it raw. It felt better bareback and I was also turned on by him being dominant and forcing me to take his load.

One has to wonder if he had planned breeding you from the beginning or if he had actually intended to pull out but then couldn't bring himself to when the moment came. 

I don't top but I know from a bottom's perspective that tops, after pounding ass, like to just let of their juices inside the bottom's hole. There's something powerful for the top about the idea of inseminating an anonymous hole, a hole that's there for his pleasure. Pulling out goes against this strong feeling. As DaysofSodom said, "Why would anybody want you to pull out?"

Asking to pull out was more common when condom fatigue was first starting. I remember once in my room at a sauna a guy was fucking me bare and ask me to cum inside. At first I said no, but then he said, "But I'm safe." So I let him finish the job and planted his load in my hole. 

Now that I welcome any cock and load, when I notice the top getting close, before he even asks anything, I make it clear to him that the place for his load is in my ass by whispering things like "Make sure to go deep when you shoot". This alone sometimes brings the top over the edge but now he knows where to deposit his load.

• Upvote 3

Guest Seattlebottom

I just recently started barebacking again and I can't imagine, as a bottom, not wanting the guy to cum in me - I mean that's the nice reward for us bottoms.  The first guy who fucked me bb (earlier this week) told me he was about to cum and I told him "Do it," but then I felt him start to pull out.  No way - I pushed my ass back on his big dick and took every drop.  If you want it without a condom then you want it all.

It seems to me that we ask questions of people likely to give us the answer we want to hear. If I wonder whether I should fuck bare I wouldn't ask a safe sex devotee unless I wanted to be told no. With sex, trust is important to me and I fear disapproval so when a bottom asks me to pull out before cumming, I will. That said, I don't ask so if he doesn't say anything he likely gets flooded. However, one of the values of this forum is that we learn we are not all alike. And that's a good thing.

• Upvote 1