Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

When I top BB, I follow the bottom's wishes.  If he doesn't want my load, I will pull out and shoot on his back, ass, or in his mouth.  When I bottom raw, I don't always want to be bred, and may want the load in my mouth or on my back/ass/face, etc.  I hope the top respects my wishes as well.  However, if I change my mind halfway thru a hot fuck and want to be bred, I hope he seeds me nice and deep.

• Upvote 1

I tend to cum twice during a fuck....the first one is what I call my pressure release I hold still buried deep most guys can't even tell...so they always get the first load nice and deep.

Fuck, Jake. I would NOT want you to cum in me and be quiet about it. I want to know and feel your seed inject deeply into me. Grunt, howl, and tell me how fucking good it feels to fuck and seed my ass. That's what we bottoms live for.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've previously posted in a role play thread that sometimes I like to pretend I want the top to pull out (secretly knowing that I'm going to take his load anyway). If he tries to pull out I wrap my legs around him and hold him inside me until he cums. It's fun to watch his reaction as he goes over the edge and can't stop himself from cumming inside me. It's especially hot if it's the first time he has ever cum inside another man. I know the experience will leave him a changed man and it won't be long before he is filling other bottoms with his cum. What I really love in this scenario is a top who says he'll pull out and instead shoots his load in me without asking. I get off on the fact that he is an alpha male stud with the confidence to use me beyond my stated limits for his personal pleasure and satisfaction.

Personally, I feel a guy who doesn't want an ass full of cum should not be barebacking in the first place. If the top loads him against his wishes it's his own fault for giving up his ass to bare cock in the first place. It's the natural order of things that the top decides where to put his load and the bottom accepts whatever he gets.

• Upvote 1

As a bottom, I always want a raw cock in me. But sometimes i might want to savor and swallow the cum. I will tell the top its his decision but I would like the load in my mouth in that case. Maybe 2/3 pull out at the last moment and shove their head in my mouth and unload. Others breed me. Like I said, totally their decision. I am just making a sometimes preference known.