Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

Guest baddaddy

As a barebacking bottom my reward for the fuck is the cum in my ass, or mouth if i'm blowing him (the top's reward is planting it there). If a top pulls out to cum he doesn't get a second invitation.

As a top, I have never pulled out, regardless of what was asked. If the bottom wanted me to fuck him bare to start, then I will finish the deed by delivering the load in his ass, period.

damn straight (no pun) and well said. as a bottom, if the top doesn't want to pull out and wants to seed me, then that is what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm letting someone into my ass, it's because I think they are worth getting in me, and I want to take the cum. So I don't need to worry about asking for a pull out, although if I did ask, I wouldn't be asking, I'd be ordering haha

I was 20 never had bb before and I was about to meet two guys.. couple 20 and 21 cm dick... Czech and Serbian thick dicks... we didnt talk about bb at all as i never even thought it would be not safe... when i started to suck one of them the other rimmed me and lubed me... his bf forsed my head on his dick so i was pretty busy sucking while the thicker dick went in me from behind... after few minutes i touched the dick and didnt feel the ring around dick of condom and he said dont worry baby... i was bit drunk so i just ride him and while his bf was in my mouth he shaked a bit and said fcuk i cum ... i have to say i though ok once its there i cant do anything... he went to shower so i still sucked the other one... but when he get back he was hard again and he fucked me so hard doggie... 10 min and he cum again... at the end he cum threetimes in me and i felt so good luck slut both ends filled with dicks... i was exhausted taking thick dick but last the bf i was sucking just wanted to load so he fucked me and in so much jizz of your bf load me up... it was so good feel have four loads for my first time... all my arse was burning me... so i run back to my room in Uni and i never saw them again... I wish i could do it again... now when i getting fucked i always say safe as i m fucking a lot from Grindr and Scruff but when some guy then just push bare dick against my hole... the hole wants it and i turn tottal slut and let them do what they need...

• Upvote 1

I always ask before I cum. Where do you want my load. If they sit and hesitate, they get it. Otherwise, I am respectful of their choice. I'm still neg, so I guess it doesn't matter much. But there is a cop I am boning who said if I ever get the bug, he better be at the top of my list of after conversion fucks.

Being bi, I have been asked by both genders lol. I don't usually oblige with either one, though. If they let me in bare, they accepted the risk that I wouldn't pull out. Not to mention, I haven't met a single person, guy or girl, that fucked bareback and did not enjoy the feeling of cum being pumped in them. They are afraid of the risk that follows the sex, therefore I find it it a bit stupid to allow a bare cock in you, and then ask for the best part to be non existent.

You ask for a raw cock, you accept the risk that comes with your reward. Dont ask, just fill... thats my philosophy. That's how I turned my CD fuckbuddy into my personal breeding slut lol.

Honestly, I fucking hate pulling out. Sure, on occasion it's fun to watch my jizz spurt out onto bare flesh but to be blunt, I want to thrust deep and repeatedly when I'm getting my nut off. If whoever I'm fucking would rather me pull out, I'd rather find someone else who is going to be pushing back, making sure I get deeper, so that I can creampie whatever fuckhole I'm ravaging at the moment.

I think it's unfair to let a guy fuck you raw and then ask him to pull out. If you're agreeing to get fucked raw- you're agreeing to take his load, period. If you don't want that, then don't fuck raw. But don't ask a guy to pull out once he's started fucking you raw. If it's what you agreed to, be a man and take his load.

" 'OH I'm sorry, I already came!' 'Oh you said DONT cum inside of you?' 'My god I thought U said yeah yeah DO IT CUM IN ME! Too many loud rock concerts in my lifetime, hard of hearing. I'll do better next time ----My bad!"

I was with a top about a month ago who, as he was getting close, asked me where I wanted it. I said "Anywhere you want," so he pulled out and shot all the way up my chest to my mouth. Seemed like a waste of a great load, but that was his choice, not mine. I've only asked one top to ever pull out, but that's only because he was being a total prick and I was tired of him.

I was in SF last week. I hooked up with this very nice Pacific Islander guy. He was fucking me bareback and asked me if I wanted him to pull out when he came. I said no and he could cum inside me. That seemed to turn him on to no end. He fucked me hard and when he came he went balls deep. He pumped four time as he shot his load in my ass

• Upvote 1