Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

when i was younger & was really just starting to cruise in parks & public bathrooms for dick, i'd occasionally ask a top to pull out before he busted his nut but i honestly don't really remember any of them actually doing it, lol. now, when i do occasionally top, i make sure the guy taking my bare dick knows that when i slide my bare dick inside him, my dick isn't coming out until after i've finishing cumming inside him & only once has one of the hot college boys i was using asked me to pull out after i started fucking his ass & by that point i was too far along & too turned on to pull out, i left a nice thick load of my jizz deep inside that kid, lol :-)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

when i was younger & was really just starting to cruise in parks & public bathrooms for dick, i'd occasionally ask a top to pull out before he busted his nut but i honestly don't really remember any of them actually doing it, lol. now, when i do occasionally top, i make sure the guy taking my bare dick knows that when i slide my bare dick inside him, my dick isn't coming out until after i've finishing cumming inside him & only once has one of the hot college boys i was using asked me to pull out after i started fucking his ass & by that point i was too far along & too turned on to pull out, i left a nice thick load of my jizz deep inside that kid, lol :-)

cum in me brad

Guest cockcumwhore

I am a bottom and wouldn't dream of asking the top to pull out before he came. fuck I want as much cum in my hole as I can get. When I lived in the middle east there was no shortage of hung arab cock everywhere willing to fill any available bottom. I ad 11 cm loads in me one night.

I was spit roasted in the public toilets all night.

• 2 months later...

When I'm getting fucked it feels so good to have that cock in my ass I don't even think about asking my top to pull out... It all feels way to good to waste even one thrust in and out...

It's feels so god to have that cock covered in cum taking the last few pumps till its soft and falls out.

Guest brabobas

I just come in his ass. I only bb the whole way. If a bttm lets my fuck his ass raw, then he also wants the last part of the fun. Other wise don't let you fuck bare!

When I had my first few hook ups after splitting with a long term boyfriend I insisted on guys wearing condoms. I had a couple of guys stealthing, fucking me hard and then taking their condoms off to breed me. The guy who eventually changed my mind about breeding was a daddy I met, he told me he didn't use rubbers as he was allergic but wouldn't cum inside me. After fucking me for ages he told me he was going to cum, I told him to pull out and shoot over my ass but he held my hips tight and told me to take it. I couldn't move as he had a real tight hold of me and was heavier than me but as soon as bred me I knew I liked it raw. It felt better bareback and I was also turned on by him being dominant and forcing me to take his load.

• Upvote 1