Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

On 10/17/2022 at 10:55 AM, BigPaleBottom said:

The probability of being infected is proportional to the amount of virus taken up. For Covid as much as for HIV. 

So yes, pulling out isn’t Safer Sex. But it’s safer than not pulling out. 

I doubt by much.  Probably depends on the top to some extent.  I know I precum a good bit, and tend to fuck rough.  And get close any number of times which means you get a little shot of cum too each time I get near cumming but don’t cross the line.  I mean I could pull out but can’t imagine it really would change the odds much, really. 

If it’s raw, you’re getting some of my load even if I pulled out.  Meh 😉

• Like 4
  • Piggy 4

You would think someone agreeing to raw sex, the end goal would lead to the top unloading inside you, no ?

It would be pretty naive of the bottom to go into that meet/hookup not expecting it.

Although I agree with other posters that minds can change and if the tops is asked not to, then he really should listen and not do it as it’s kinda not cool to do that when consent is withdrawn!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/22/2022 at 3:56 PM, mikeboi1 said:

When i meet a top, i tell him before hand that i am clean and want to remain that way! I hope this is a clear understanding that as long he is free of desease and nothing contageous its fine. now some men want to cum inside and some want to wear comdoms. My experience is most just pull out and cum just outside quirting into my hole. But my attitude is once i began to service my top, I am his to do as he pleases. be it come inside, outside or wear comdoms its all up to him. I have to admit my preferece is bareback as it feels better and less irretating but its all good to me. the way I see it I am just his bitch for his pleasure and he does as he pleases.

If I were you I would adjust your thinking. Saying "clean" when talking about HIV status is super insensitive and insulting because you are basically saying HIV+ people are dirty. I used to make this same mistake until I got to know and respect the community. HIV Positive people are not dirty. They are pozitive. Whether by choice or not and most more than not are happy with their diagnosis

I wouldn't pull out, like horus says,  u put yourself in that position you're gonna ride it out  cause I ain't turning loose until it's over and the pregnant bitch crys, then you can suck your tears down along with the rest as you've cleansing my cock 😘

Edited by Willing
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Fillitup57 said:

It just seems to me that this is a discussion that should take place before sex play.  There should be an agreement in the top is or is not going to pull out before any fucking starts- that only seems right and fair.

Nah

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

For myself, if a guy is fucking me then he can cum in me. In my 'good' days before I willingly took loads, if I met a guy and neither of us had a condom then I would sometimes let the guy fuck me on the proviso he pulled out before cumming if I was gagging to get fucked. Amazingly to my knowledge no one ever did cum in me as I generally always swallowed the load instead.

Now of course I have come to my senses, realised that I am a cum slut and can't get enough raw cock and loads in me,  even turning down guys who want to use condoms.

Looking back, I now wish I'd started taking loads earlier than I did, but you can't change the past, so I'll just carry on getting as many loads as I can into the future.

• Like 2

As a bottom, I can appreciate when a top asks either before meeting up or during foreplay where I'd want his load. My "policy" is usually you can cum in my ass, mouth, or on my face. I like to swallow so if it's not in my hole, then I want to swallow it. I've came across many guys who like to watch their cum shoot out so for those, shooting on my face with my mouth open is usually a good compromise vs shooting on my back. Of course, up my hole is the #1 preference for me. This way I can use it as lube later to jerk off later or save it to use as lube for the next guy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 5:19 AM, hexfet said:

I doubt by much.  Probably depends on the top to some extent.  I know I precum a good bit, and tend to fuck rough.  And get close any number of times which means you get a little shot of cum too each time I get near cumming but don’t cross the line.  I mean I could pull out but can’t imagine it really would change the odds much, really. 

If it’s raw, you’re getting some of my load even if I pulled out.  Meh 😉

Well it is. 

But anyway. Reminds me of a guy from 🇸🇳 whom I met one day in Paris who was really flowing precum. So much he didn’t need any lube at all to enter. Very hot sex. Felt so natural. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2010 at 6:59 AM, cumpig6969 said:

I being a bottom expect that the top will fill my hole with his load since I let him in me raw....any bottom that let's a top in raw should expect the same. If you don't want the load then always use a condom..it really is that simple.

Exactly

• 1 month later...

I don't wear condoms, and I don't pull out, ever.  That's a discussion before we meet up.  If he doesn't want to be bred, or if I don't want him to breed me, we don't meet.  When I meet to fuck or get fucked, somebody's getting bred, otherwise what's the point?  You do the work, you get the reward.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1