Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

When I was 16 (fake ID said 21)I met a guy at an adult book store glory hole and agreed to go back to his motel room across the street and fuck raw if he agreed to pull out because I just wasn’t attracted to him but I needed excitement. He bent me over the corner of the bed and began fucking me. When I could tell he was getting close I reminded him to pull out which made him put his body weight on me so I couldn’t move and he blew his load deep in my ass. It wasn’t a good feeling struggling to get up while a big guy breeds you against your will. Before I could even say anything to him as I was pushing his load out onto the floor it really dawned on me how stupid of a request it is to ask a top to pull out. I mean his dick was already leaking pre cum in me and I wasn’t protected from anything else so what difference does it make if he breeds me. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2012 at 6:07 PM, thick said:

I hooked up with this poz guy who lives in a very nice house in the hancock park district of LA. I get there and have to wait around for the cleaning lady to finish up. So we go outside to his pool area and chit chat. As we sit on one of these two person chaise lounges, I tell him I have a partner. This freaks him out. Actually to the point where he wants me to leave! Somehow it was OK for him to cheat on his husband because they have an 'agreement', but since mine doesnt know about my exploits it wasnt cool. I calmed him down, and the maid left. I shouldve left then myself! So I get him onto the bed. we have both taken off our clothes. He has a beautiful hole that I happily french kissed and sucked on for a while......then I mount him missionary. Im sliding my cock into his spit lubbed pussy and he says "Did I tell you you cant cum inside of me?" Im looking down at him with my mind working.....mulling over his comment. I pull out, sit on the side of the bed and get my clothes back on my body. I stand up and walk to the front door.....all this while he is asking me whats wrong? whats wrong? I turned to him and said "I can take a lot of abuse to get a good piece of cunt, You had me double scheduled with your maid, you got freaky with me cheating on my husband, BUT the nerve of you thinking that Im not good enuf to cum up your twat?? Fuck you" and I walk out of his house and I never talked to that pompous pussyboy again.

You should have considered saying yes to him, and then when you where about to cum, you keep your breathing as normal as possible, while releasing your cum into his ass. Then, at the end pull out, and spray your last cum on top of him. I've done this a few times. Also had tops do this to me. Many bottoms want to be bred against their will. I do. 

I love the deceptive play, love when a top thinks I'm oblivious to the fact he didn't pull out and bred me 🤤

On 8/15/2023 at 2:33 PM, Kimberley said:

I don't understand why a bottom would ask to pull out before cumming, that cum is all what i want! the sooner a top can cum how better for me so i can go to the next cock. load count is all that matters for me

It's a fantasy. To be taken advantage of and being used. I love bb.

But I love even more to be decieved to do bb. So pretending I want safe sex, my fantasy is to be bred "against" my will. I love it when tops say bullshit stuff like they promise to pull out, or they make the condom break. It's so hot to be decieved, I love to be the naiv idiot every top breeds without "knowing". 😁

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2022 at 1:27 AM, baldwin said:

sometimes I think I am really weird.  It turns me on to be fucked bareback and while top is pumping away, I say please don't cum in me, please pull out!  But top just fucks me harder and faster until he explodes his cum in me.  OMG that turns me on. 

Me too man! 🤤🤤🤤Dom top did this to me once. 

I was like, stop, we need to use a condom. And he told me he just wanted to warm me up first and put a condom on soon.

Of course, he never did. When I asked him again later to "please, condom..." while moaning in pleasure. He said tha he's clean. Don't worry, I won't cum inside you. 

I responded with asking him, are you sure? What about your precum? I noticed you precum a lot?

He said that it's not a problem. He is holding back his precum. He can controll it. Not to worry baby.

I said in my horny state ok, really? To which he replied "yeah, sure!... And he kept sliding deep inside me...

The when picking up the speed, I reminded him to "please pull out"? To which he responded that he's unable to. He just can't controll himself, while holding me hard in place, while I made a pathetic attempt to escape. He pumped me hard while saying I... Can't... Stop.... Ughhhh. His cum poured out of my ass in buckets.. 😋

It was the hottest session ever. 😍

Edited by Sebp
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Sebp said:

It's a fantasy. To be taken advantage of and being used. I love bb.

But I love even more to be decieved to do bb. So pretending I want safe sex, my fantasy is to be bred "against" my will. I love it when tops say bullshit stuff like they promise to pull out, or they make the condom break. It's so hot to be decieved, I love to be the naiv idiot every top breeds without "knowing". 😁

i do take all cocks without condoms and let them cum inside me, but all those guys do taken advantage of me for sure. i know i'm that trash whore who's everyone talking about on the chat websites where i am..

Mostly because I'm more bottom, if I've decided I WANT to fuck you, then I WANT to cum in you.  If you ask me not to cum in you, I'll move to the next bottom.  I don't want to disregard your wishes, but they're not aligned with mine, so I'll move on.

• Upvote 3

If you're at a adult theater or it's a random hookup and he's already inside you raw, you should let the top cum anywhere he wants. It doesn't decrease the risk of already taking their raw cock. Plus, when guys get close sometimes they slow down or "edge" their way to an orgasm using the sluts hole. The guy/guys already have your hole full of precum or even some sperm.  If a guy uses a condom I prefer to be on my tummy and have him cum all over my ass/ hole so I can feel it dripping into me and I like to finger the cum into my swollen hole. 

Edited by onecutegirl
  • Like 1